Review: could Mirtazapine cause Vision blurred?
Summary: Vision blurred is found among people who take Mirtazapine, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Tramadol hcl, and have Depression.
We study 17,101 people who have side effects while taking Mirtazapine from FDA and social media. Among them, 227 have Vision blurred. Find out below who they are, when they have Vision blurred and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Mirtazapine and have Vision blurred >>>
Mirtazapine has active ingredients of mirtazapine. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from 17,967 Mirtazapine users)
Vision blurred has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, pain, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 48,524 Vision blurred patients)
On Apr, 1, 2015: 17,101 people reported to have side effects when taking Mirtazapine. Among them, 227 people (1.33%) have Vision Blurred.
Time on Mirtazapine when people have Vision blurred * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Vision blurred||61.40%||28.07%||1.75%||7.02%||1.75%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Vision blurred when taking Mirtazapine * :
|Vision blurred||60.52%||39.48% |
Age of people who have Vision blurred when taking Mirtazapine * :
|Vision blurred||0.00%||0.00%||1.42%||7.55%||27.36%||18.40%||16.51%||28.77% |
Severity of Vision blurred when taking Mirtazapine ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Vision blurred||25.00%||50.00%||25.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Vision blurred ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Vision blurred||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (70 people, 30.84%)
- Neck pain (23 people, 10.13%)
- Anxiety (23 people, 10.13%)
- Psychotic disorder (20 people, 8.81%)
- Extrapyramidal disorder (17 people, 7.49%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Tramadol hcl (52 people, 22.91%)
- Lorazepam (50 people, 22.03%)
- Diazepam (48 people, 21.15%)
- Clonazepam (46 people, 20.26%)
- Omeprazole (44 people, 19.38%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of mirtazapine and vision blurred on
Do you have Vision Blurred while taking Mirtazapine?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Mirtazapine and have Vision Blurred
- support group for people who take Mirtazapine
- support group for people who have Vision Blurred
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Proventil-hfa, Symbicort, Metoprolol Tartrate, Ritalin, Effexor Xr, Mirtazapine, Clonazepam for a 43-year old woman with Acute Upper Airway Obstruction, High Blood Pressure, Attention Deficit Disorder With Hyperactivity, Depression, Restless Leg Syndrome. The patient has High Blood Pressure
- A study of drug interactions between Flecainide Acetate, Mirtazapine, Duloxetine Hydrochloride for a 54-year old woman with Ectopic Heartbeat, Depression.
- A study of side effects of Remeron for a 36-year old woman with Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Nightmares
- A study of drug interactions between Seroquel, Remeron, Lexapro, Klonopin, Fluoxetine, Effexor Xr, Topamax, Risperdal, Restoril, Depakote, Adderall, Abilify, Zoloft, Xanax, Zyprexa, Geodon for a 44-year old woman with Depression, Migraine With Aura, Dpression, Sleep Disorder, Add, Depression - Chronic, Anxiety Disorder.
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Lo/ovral-28, Metoprolol Succinate for a 50-year old woman with Vitamin D Decreased, Birth Control, Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia (psvt). The patient has Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Vision Blurred, Cluster Headaches, Migraine, Abdominal Pain Upper, Muscle Cramps Aggravated, Muscle Twitching, Chest Pain, Joint Deposit, Chest Pressure Sensation
Recent Mirtazapine related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Mirtazapine, Fentanyl-75 for a 62-year old woman who has Generalised Torsion Dystonia Pain Relief
- Comparions of Prozac, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Mirtazapine, Sertraline for a 69-year old man who has Depression, Panic Attacks, Anxiety,
- Comparions of Zyprexa, Lamictal, Lexapro, Prozac, Mirtazapine for a 45-year old woman who has OCD
- Comparions of Buspar, Celexa, Mirtazapine for a 45-year old woman who has OCD
- Comparions of Seroquel Xr, Remeron for a 65-year old man who has Major Depression
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.