Home > Mobic > Drug abuse > Mobic and Drug abuse
Review: could Mobic cause Drug abuse (Drug Abuse And Dependence)?
We study 11,621 people who have side effects while taking Mobic from FDA and social media. Among them, 29 have Drug abuse. Find out below who they are, when they have Drug abuse and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Mobic and have Drug abuse >>>
Mobic (latest outcomes from 12,480 users) has active ingredients of meloxicam. It is often used in arthritis.
Drug abuse (latest reports from 59,799 patients) has been reported by people with pain, depression, back pain, stress and anxiety, schizophrenia.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 11,621 people reported to have side effects when taking Mobic. Among them, 29 people (0.25%) have Drug Abuse.
Time on Mobic when people have Drug abuse * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Drug abuse||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Drug abuse when taking Mobic * :
|Drug abuse||78.57%||21.43% |
Age of people who have Drug abuse when taking Mobic * :
|Drug abuse||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||13.04%||13.04%||43.48%||30.43%||0.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (29 people, 100.00%)
- Depression (24 people, 82.76%)
- Fibromyalgia (22 people, 75.86%)
- Restless legs syndrome (22 people, 75.86%)
- Sinusitis (22 people, 75.86%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lortab (29 people, 100.00%)
- Ambien (28 people, 96.55%)
- Lexapro (26 people, 89.66%)
- Provigil (26 people, 89.66%)
- Klonopin (26 people, 89.66%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Drug Abuse while taking Mobic?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Mobic and have Drug Abuse
- support group for people who take Mobic
- support group for people who have Drug Abuse
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Mobic, Drug abuse
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Pristiq, epilim, sifrol, immovane, valium, mobic
I started out with mild burnout depression in 2009 and was put on a low dose of Lexapro, which picked me up fantastically. I had been given low (2mg) Valium before for muscle relaxant purposes due to my scoliosis complications. Both these worked well. Then in 2010 I was drugged and raped and almo ...
- Non effective for pain effective for positive nausea
Have been taking this product for a little over a month and the nausea is getting worse but the pain is not. This seems to be causing more problems. This side effect occurs with or without food, and with or without a full glass of water.
More reviews for: Mobic, Drug abuse
On eHealthMe, Mobic (meloxicam) is often used for arthritis. Find out below the conditions Mobic is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Mobic used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Mobic, Drug abuse
Recent Mobic related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Mobic, Drug abuse
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (2 hours ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (2 hours ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- High Blood Cholesterol and Dark Circles Under Eyes
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (4 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (5 hours ago)
- Lian Zi Xin
- Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
- Lymph Nodes Scan Abnormal