Review: could Mobic cause Narcotic abuse (Drug abuse)?
Summary: Narcotic abuse is found among people who take Mobic, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Ambien, and have Pain.
We study 11,641 people who have side effects while taking Mobic from FDA and social media. Among them, 20 have Narcotic abuse. Find out below who they are, when they have Narcotic abuse and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Mobic and have Narcotic abuse >>>
Mobic has active ingredients of meloxicam. It is often used in arthritis. (latest outcomes from 12,503 Mobic users)
Narcotic abuse (addiction of narcotic (pain killer )) has been reported by people with drug abuse and dependence, pain, depression, back pain, stress and anxiety. (latest reports from 10,560 Narcotic abuse patients)
On Apr, 2, 2015: 11,639 people reported to have side effects when taking Mobic. Among them, 20 people (0.17%) have Narcotic Abuse.
Time on Mobic when people have Narcotic abuse * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Narcotic abuse||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Narcotic abuse when taking Mobic * :
|Narcotic abuse||80.65%||19.35% |
Age of people who have Narcotic abuse when taking Mobic * :
|Narcotic abuse||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||22.22%||11.11%||55.56%||11.11%||0.00% |
Severity of Narcotic abuse when taking Mobic ** :
How people recovered from Narcotic abuse ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (20 people, 100.00%)
- Depression (20 people, 100.00%)
- Osteoarthritis (20 people, 100.00%)
- Rhinitis allergic (20 people, 100.00%)
- Sinusitis (20 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ambien (20 people, 100.00%)
- Lexapro (20 people, 100.00%)
- Klonopin (20 people, 100.00%)
- Tricor (20 people, 100.00%)
- Nexium (20 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Narcotic Abuse while taking Mobic?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Mobic and have Narcotic Abuse
- support group for people who take Mobic
- support group for people who have Narcotic Abuse
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Miralax, Meloxicam, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Atenolol And Chlorthalidone for a 54-year old woman with Constipation, Osteoarthritis, Depression, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Constipation, Weight Gain
- A study of drug interactions between Atenolol, Mobic, Gabapentin for a 35-year old man with High Blood Pressure, Elbow Pain, Nerve Pain. The patient has Nerve Pain, High Blood Pressure, Tingling And Numbness, Burning Sensation
- A study of side effects of Mobic for a 56-year old woman with Plantar Fasciitis. The patient has Low Blood Pressure
- A study of drug interactions between Promethazine, Toradol, Zolpidem Tartrate, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Meloxicam, Adipex-p, Lisinopril, Lamictal, Sertraline for a 37-year old woman with Nausea, Migraine, Sleeplessness, Weight Loss, High Blood Pressure, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Stones - Kidney, Bite
- A study of drug interactions between Meloxicam, Chlorthalidone, Spiriva, Symbicort, Lyrica, Omeprazole, Wellbutrin Xl, Novolog Flexpen, Lantus Solostar, Metformin, Requip for a 37-year old man with Information, Water Pill, Copd, Tingling And Numbness, Acid Refluc, Anxeity, Diabetic, Restless Legs.
Recent Mobic related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Meloxicam for a 56-year old woman who has Ankle Swelling
- Comparions of Zorvolex, Meloxicam for a 53-year old man who has Arthritis
- Comparions of Mobic, Naproxen for a 60-year old man who has Pain
- Comparions of Ranitidine, Meloxicam, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Gabapentin, Prozac for a 67-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of ESCITALOPRAM OXALATE, MELOXICAM, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, DIVALPROEX, METHOCARBAMOL for a 33-year old man who has PTSD
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.