Mobic and Palpitations - from FDA reports
Palpitations is found among people who take Mobic, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Vioxx, and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Palpitations with Mobic. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 17,440 people who have side effects when taking Mobic from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 21, 2017
17,440 people reported to have side effects when taking Mobic.
Among them, 200 people (1.15%) have Palpitations
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Mobic when people have Palpitations *:
- < 1 month: 47.62 %
- 1 - 6 months: 33.33 %
- 6 - 12 months: 9.52 %
- 1 - 2 years: 4.76 %
- 2 - 5 years: 4.76 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Palpitations when taking Mobic *:
- female: 80.3 %
- male: 19.7 %
Age of people who have Palpitations when taking Mobic *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 1.97 %
- 30-39: 7.89 %
- 40-49: 19.74 %
- 50-59: 29.61 %
- 60+: 40.79 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (22 people, 11.00%)
- Depression (22 people, 11.00%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (13 people, 6.50%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (13 people, 6.50%)
- Osteoporosis (12 people, 6.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vioxx (28 people, 14.00%)
- Synthroid (25 people, 12.50%)
- Aspirin (24 people, 12.00%)
- Prevacid (23 people, 11.50%)
- Neurontin (22 people, 11.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Breathing Difficulty (73 people, 36.50%)
- Chest Pain (60 people, 30.00%)
- Dizziness (56 people, 28.00%)
- Stress And Anxiety (53 people, 26.50%)
- High Blood Pressure (49 people, 24.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Palpitations when taking Mobic?
Mobic has active ingredients of meloxicam. It is often used in arthritis. (latest outcomes from Mobic 18,466 users)
Palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 79,351 Palpitations patients).