Review: could Monistat 7 cause Spotting (Vaginal bleeding between periods)?
Summary: Spotting is found among people who take Monistat 7, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old.
We study 3,053 people who have side effects while taking Monistat 7 from FDA and social media. Among them, 6 have Spotting. Find out below who they are, when they have Spotting and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Monistat 7 and have Spotting >>>
Monistat 7 has active ingredients of miconazole nitrate. It is often used in vaginal yeast infection. (latest outcomes from Monistat 7 3,063 users)
Spotting (bleed during pregnancy) has been reported by people with birth control, menorrhagia, depression, endometriosis, menstruation irregular.(latest reports from Spotting 14,010 patients)
On Dec, 13, 2014: 3,053 people reported to have side effects when taking Monistat 7. Among them, 6 people (0.20%) have Spotting.
Time on Monistat 7 when people have Spotting * :
Age of people who have Spotting when taking Monistat 7 * :
Severity of Spotting when taking Monistat 7 ** :
How people recovered from Spotting ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :n/a
Top co-used drugs for these people * :n/a
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Spotting while taking Monistat 7?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Monistat 7 and have Spotting
- support group for people who take Monistat 7
- support group for people who have Spotting
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can terbinafine and or prenatal vitamins being taken together cause lengthy periods?
I've been bleeding for a month now, the month before this one I Did not have a period at all...went to doctor found out I was not pregnant. She prescribed terbinafine for a toe nail fungus. And told me since I was sexually active I should start taking prenatals...have not stopped bleeding since... help???
- My period has occurred twice in a month. this is the first time.
My period starts on the 25/26th of every month. It came as always on Feb 26th and ended on March 3rd. On Saturday March 8th I had an incident where someone strangled me. There was no other assault.
It is more of light bleeding and spotting. I have mild cramps.
I don't know if this is stress related as I think I lost consciousness briefly and I was extremely afraid. I have an IUD inserted in October 2011. It hasn't given me problems. I am sexually active.
- I have heavy feeling in the chest, hands and leg tremors, diarrhea and insomnia. blood infection white count 12.4 treated with ciprofloxacin now metronidazole and miconazole. why this second set?
Been having mini strokes since 2005. Due to steroids have developed diabetes. This year have been plagued by infections of one kind or another. Recently started getting chest discomfort, insomnia , headaches body tremors and diarrhoea. Doctor put me on ciprofloxacin. Didn't work . Now he has placed me on metronidazole suppositories. I am confused as I have not been sexually active for years. Can these drugs help my symptoms?
- Which is more effective, lamisil (terbinafine hydrochloride) or monistat (miconazole nitrate)
which is stronger, which will be more effective for athlete's foot, which will clear it up quicker
- Irregular bleeding/ spotting
I got irregular bleeding more than 4 days already, and my bith control still have about 2 weeks until the cycle. It very light/ spotting period, only when i am urinating. Also lately i experience fatigue, muscle joint pain. Easy to get tired and no energy even though i sleep 8 hours at night. Also always feel sleepy during days
More questions for: Monistat 7, Spotting
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Paragard and norethindrone acet
I had many reproductive issues arise after the birth of my daughter. Everything from constant swelling, pain an vaginal tearing, pre cancerous tumors. (cervical). I also have mild spots of endometriosis and ovarian cyst all of these are genetic in my family. I also have blood clotting factors so paragard was the only BC choice for me it caused me alot of bleeding issues I went 3monyhs on one straight period. So my Dr put me on norethindrone acet. To stop periods all together which caused all of my issues above to subside, apparently my hormones where the cause of my issues. I love the paragard an norethindrone combination!!!!
- Miconazole 3 - nose bleed
It was a three day dosage by life brand. Every morning after taking it I would wake up with a bloody nose. Nothing severe but there was blood. When I didn't take it again, there was no bloody nose when I woke up.
More reviews for: Monistat 7, Spotting
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- I spot 10 days before period all the way up to when my period starts the bleeding isn't profusely just random light spotting I may have cramps here and there nothing severe my period does last 7 days. I do have daily headaches some so bad I'm nauseas and become very sensitive to light my headaches g ...
- My husband and I have been trying to conceive for a year and a half. Still trying. Should be ovulating now, but no positive digital OPK. Need to lose 30 pounds. Thinking that would help our chances of conceiving. Today is cycle day 21. I have always had irregular periods ranging from 33 days to ...
- I've had all over pain for 4 months, starting with pains in left abdomen, spreading to left leg, upper back, and then right abdomen. MRI's,xrays,blood work all shows normal. Physical activity and stress worsens symptoms. Seen hernia doctor said was normal, Neurologist diagnosed me with high anxiety ...
- Missed a few pills, not in a row started spotting ,not alot, not heavy, kind of red but not bright, like water color light brownish to pale red. Happened one or two times in the past for having done the same thing but stopped. this has been 2 1/2 weeks and am about to start last week of pills. tha ...
- I have been on the nexplanon for just short of a year and now for 5 weeks have been taking enbrel for my ankylosing spondylitis and i have gained 20+ lbs by breasts hurt badly and now out of no where i am spotting and i havent had a period since last july. I would like to know why these symptoms ar ...
More related studies for: Monistat 7, Spotting
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.