Home > Montelukast > Skin rash > Montelukast and Skin rash
Review: could Montelukast cause Skin rash (Rashes)?
We study 3,054 people who have side effects while taking Montelukast from FDA and social media. Among them, 94 have Skin rash. Find out below who they are, when they have Skin rash and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Montelukast sodium and have Skin rash >>>
Montelukast sodium (latest outcomes from 3,166 users) has active ingredients of montelukast sodium. It is often used in asthma.
Skin rash (redness) (latest reports from 970,465 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, depression.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 3,043 people reported to have side effects when taking Montelukast sodium. Among them, 93 people (3.06%) have Skin Rash.
Time on Montelukast sodium when people have Skin rash * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Skin rash||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Skin rash when taking Montelukast sodium * :
|Skin rash||70.30%||29.70% |
Age of people who have Skin rash when taking Montelukast sodium * :
|Skin rash||0.00%||4.41%||4.41%||2.94%||16.18%||20.59%||27.94%||23.53% |
Severity of Skin rash when taking Montelukast sodium ** :
How people recovered from Skin rash ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Smoking cessation therapy (28 people, 30.11%)
- Asthma (20 people, 21.51%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (16 people, 17.20%)
- Hypertension (11 people, 11.83%)
- Blood cholesterol (9 people, 9.68%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Chantix (31 people, 33.33%)
- Albuterol (14 people, 15.05%)
- Lisinopril (14 people, 15.05%)
- Humira (11 people, 11.83%)
- Zyrtec (10 people, 10.75%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Skin Rash while taking Montelukast Sodium?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Montelukast sodium and have Skin Rash
- support group for people who take Montelukast sodium
- support group for people who have Skin Rash
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Montelukast sodium, Skin rash
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Rash from eating kale
I ate kale for the first time on Monday. I only had a small bowl of fresh mixed green salad, so it wasn't entirely Kale. By Tuesday, I had a small rash on my left hip. I ignored it at first. Thursday evening, I decided to eat a large kale salad with other veggies and salmon, all of which I have ...
- Singulair to the rescue
Antihistamines , even in small amounts, cause my prostate to swell immensely. Several months ago my allergies reached the point I had to take something. I had a physician's sample of 10 mg Singulair, so I took one. To my amazement, I got quick relief from extreme allergies, but my prostate SHRUNK ...
- Eczema and birth control-microgestin
I started getting eczema over the last year and recently decided it may be from the birth control as well, which I started taking @ 2 months before I got the eczema and skin started breaking out...weight gain, etc. I am on singulair, westcort cream, moisture/kenalog, exederm cream, cerevue wash, cet ...
More reviews for: Montelukast sodium, Skin rash
On eHealthMe, Montelukast Sodium (montelukast sodium) is often used for asthma. Find out below the conditions Montelukast Sodium is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Montelukast Sodium used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Zantac 150, Nexium, Tylenol, Aspirin, Prozac, Allegra, Singulair, Losartan, Coumadin for a patient with Heartburn - Chronic, Gerd, Pain - Tooth Or Teeth, Cardiac Disorder, Depression, Allergies, Allergic Respiratory Disease, Hypertension, Blood Clot In The Legs. The patient has Rash Generalised
- A study of drug interactions between Protriptyline Hydrochloride, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Soma, Estradiol, Requip, Singulair, Dilaudid for a patient with Depression, Fibromyalgia, Pain Exacerbated, Menopausal Symptoms, Restless Leg Syndrome, Asthma. The patient has Rash Generalised, Dizziness
More related studies for: Montelukast sodium, Skin rash
Recent Montelukast sodium related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Montelukast sodium, Skin rash
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Vitamin D, Atorvastatin Calcium, Methadone Hydrochloride, Indomethacin for a 39-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, Pain, Gout (17 minutes ago)
- Haloperidol for a 61-year old woman who has Generalised Anxiety Disorder (33 minutes ago)
- Iron Dextran, Vitamin B12, Methadone Hydrochloride, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Nuvigil for a 46-year old woman who has Anemia, Anemia - B12 Deficiency, Neuropathy, Depression, Narcolepsy (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Vitamin D and Painful Response To Normal Stimuli
- Toe Swelling and Indomethacin
- Toe Swelling and Gout
- Methadone Hydrochloride and Toe Swelling
- Toe Swelling and Pain
Recent user comments
- "Diagnosed with Gout about 5 weeks ago,Prescribed Indo ... " (19 minutes ago)
- "I did call my doctors office about it and they deny k ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I have been experiencing some chest discomfort on and ... " (8 hours ago)
- Sneddon's Syndrome
- Periodic Limb Movement Disorder
- Shy Drager Syndrome