Home > Moringa oleifera > Bronchitis > Moringa oleifera and Bronchitis
Review: could Moringa oleifera cause Bronchitis?
Summary: there is no Bronchitis reported by people who take Moringa oleifera yet.
We study 4 people who have side effects while taking Moringa oleifera from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Bronchitis and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Moringa oleifera and have Bronchitis >>>
Moringa oleifera (latest outcomes from 16 users) has active ingredients of drumstick tree.
Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes) (latest reports from 34,617 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, pain.
On Oct, 29, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Bronchitis while taking Moringa Oleifera?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Moringa oleifera
- support group for people who have Bronchitis
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can moringa cure sinus headache?
(Asked by a 47 year old man who has Headache - Migraine With Aura, Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine, Aches And Pains In Bones, and takes Drumstick Tree)
I was diagnosed of ostroathritis some years ago. Also I have been having sinuses for over twenty years but it has now degenerated to sinus headache which comes in the form of migraine. My B P is very normal . I am 46 years old living in Africa
- Can pulmozyme be used for other respiratory conditions?
(Asked by a 77 year old woman who has Bronchitis, and takes Pulmozyme)
- Why is my face red since i have bronchitis
(Asked by a 67 year old woman who has Bronchitis, and takes Levofloxacin; Dextrose)
just need to know why my face is red. this is before taking any medicine
More questions for: Moringa oleifera, Bronchitis
More reviews for: Moringa oleifera, Bronchitis
- A study of drug interactions between Moringa Oleifera, Warfarin Sodium for a patient with Weight Loss - Intentional, Artificial Heart Valve. The patient has Elevated Mood
Comments: Recently suffered internal bleeding. Usual INR around 2.5 - 3.0. Hospital found INR to be 10.0. Only significant change in diet / habits are eating more salads, which should lower INR & beginning to take moringa oleifera diet supplement for weight loss. Need to know of any studies re interaction ...
- A study of drug interactions between Symbicort, Proventil, Acthar, Methotrexate, Lisinopril, Clonazepam, Risperdal, Adderall for a patient with Bronchial Asthma, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hypertension, Anxiety, Bipolar, Add. The patient has Throat Tightness, Liver Tenderness, Vaginal Swelling, Constipation, Abdominal Tenderness, Neck, Shoulder And Arm Syndrome, Urge Incontinence, Weakness, Night Sweats, Shortness Of Breath, Yellow Fever, Yellow Skin, Chest Tightness, Cough, Inflammation, Bronchitis, Fluid Retention
Comments: I just begsn tx for rs using safest meds possible but did not yolerste pills so we are doing injections once a week but since we started I developed abdom ook nal edema plus whole body especially feet which subsided ptior to msjor orgsn testing hestt kidney bloodwotk a nd liver ultra sound. Results ...
- A study of drug interactions between Raspberry Ketone, Multivitamin, Vitamin D, CoQ-10, Aleve, Baby Aspirin, Fish Oil, Ketotifen Fumarate, Provigil, Glipizide for a patient with Weight Loss, Nutritional Support, Vitamin D Deficiency, Prophylaxis, Migraine Prophylaxis, Preventive Health Care, Hyperlipidemia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Diabetes Mellitus Non-insulin-dependent. The patient has Altered State Of Consciousness, Confusion, Bronchitis Nos, Hyperglycaemia
Comments: I developed bronchitis over the course of a week so severe that non-stop coughing for 3 days. Tightness in chest and breathing improved with albuterol and prednisone, but not blood sugars routinely in the upper 2 and 3 hundreds. I did start taking a 4th daily glipiside since am taking prednisone. No ...
- A study of side effects of Oxytetracycline Hydrochloride for a patient with Rosacea. The patient has Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes)
Comments: Rosacea began November 2009, cough shortly afterwards. Antibiotics used intermittently to clear Rosacea although cough persisted regardless. Now on long term course of Oxytetracycline and have also suffered severe episode of bronchitis which is ongoing although gradually improving from acute form ba ...
- A study of side effects of Lamotrigine for a patient with Seizure. The patient has Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes)
Comments: Coordination problems and rash cleared up after reducing dosage. Tinnitis is still present. Bronchitis has been continuing off and on since July 2010. I have had one seizure my entire life at the age of 69, first seizure March 2009. No family history of seizures. Have been given two diagnoses, ...
More related studies for: Moringa oleifera, Bronchitis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.