Review: could Moringa oleifera cause Rash erythematous?
Summary: there is no Rash erythematous reported by people who take Moringa oleifera yet.
We study 4 people who have side effects while taking Moringa oleifera from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Rash erythematous and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Moringa oleifera and have Rash erythematous >>>
Moringa oleifera has active ingredients of drumstick tree. (latest outcomes from Moringa oleifera 16 users)
Rash erythematous (redness of the skin) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, pain, depression.(latest reports from Rash erythematous 19,257 patients)
On Dec, 1, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Rash Erythematous while taking Moringa Oleifera?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Moringa oleifera
- support group for people who have Rash Erythematous
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Moringa oleifera, Rash erythematous
More reviews for: Moringa oleifera, Rash erythematous
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- Recently suffered internal bleeding. Usual INR around 2.5 - 3.0. Hospital found INR to be 10.0. Only significant change in diet / habits are eating more salads, which should lower INR & beginning to take moringa oleifera diet supplement for weight loss. Need to know of any studies re interaction ...
- About a month after taking the drug my muscles got "floppy" all over, I couldn't even hold a cup. Took this drug for 3 months only. Then the rash started on my chest and back. Bright red, blisters, itchy, flaky skin, sun seems to inflame this rash. Had 5 skin biopsies all came back possible drug sid ...
- Switched from one generic that was half blue and half turquoise in color to a new generic by Sandoz that is half white and half tan in color:
Patient took first thing in the morning and by noon started itching, upon inspection by her daughter at 6pm the patient has a moderate to severe red rash o ...
- Rash is only on face both cheeks by eyes temporal area forehead and more areas popping up lower jaw area. Started 8 weeks ago. Have eliminated facial lotion, make up, other drugs that may cause rash with no relief.
No changes in detergent etc...
- The rash is only on my upper arms, it started about the time I was put on these medications. I do recall having the issue before those meds, but was on other anti-depressants at the time, one being Paxil, and can't remember the other one, it started w/ a "D"... both in combination treated Bi-polar. ...
More related studies for: Moringa oleifera, Rash erythematous
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.