Home > Morphine sulfate > Acute mi > Morphine sulfate and Acute mi
Review: could Morphine sulfate cause Acute mi (Heart attack)?
We study 18,476 people who have side effects while taking Morphine sulfate from FDA and social media. Among them, 263 have Acute mi. Find out below who they are, when they have Acute mi and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Morphine sulfate and have Acute mi >>>
Morphine sulfate (latest outcomes from 19,033 users) has active ingredients of morphine sulfate. It is often used in pain.
Acute mi (heart attack) (latest reports from 632,018 patients) has been reported by people with diabetes, arthritis, pain, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis.
On Aug, 29, 2014: 18,471 people reported to have side effects when taking Morphine sulfate. Among them, 263 people (1.42%) have Acute Mi. They amount to 0.04% of all the 632,224 people who have Acute Mi on eHealthMe.
Time on Morphine sulfate when people have Acute mi * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Acute mi||75.00%||13.89%||2.78%||5.56%||2.78%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Acute mi when taking Morphine sulfate * :
|Acute mi||38.81%||61.19% |
Age of people who have Acute mi when taking Morphine sulfate * :
|Acute mi||0.00%||0.00%||0.40%||0.40%||10.76%||16.33%||21.12%||51.00% |
Severity of Acute mi when taking Morphine sulfate ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Acute mi||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Acute mi ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (57 people, 21.67%)
- Multiple myeloma (33 people, 12.55%)
- Hypertension (31 people, 11.79%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (27 people, 10.27%)
- Metastases to bone (26 people, 9.89%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Furosemide (66 people, 25.10%)
- Lisinopril (60 people, 22.81%)
- Nitroglycerin (59 people, 22.43%)
- Aspirin (57 people, 21.67%)
- Plavix (52 people, 19.77%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Acute Mi while taking Morphine Sulfate?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Morphine sulfate and have Acute Mi
- group for people who take Morphine sulfate
- group for people who have Acute Mi
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 weeks ago):
I haven't taken Phentermine today, but I have experienced heart pain on and off about 3 times I have noticed while at work from 8:00AM - 10:30AM (8/19/14). Is this another side affect or should I be worried? Do I need to take an aspirin? The only symptoms I am experiencing is an occasional heart-roll / heart-gurgle (is the way I can explain it best)and it is a little bit painful, and lazy breathing (like I forget to breathe in deep sometimes). Not experiencing arm pain etc. I have been taking 1/2 pill one day, maybe 1/2 and 1/2 pill next day, maybe not taking anything next day, and trying to slowly wean myself off. (These pills are 30mg). I have lost 30 lbs and weight is 163. I am 5' 6" tall female, age 33.
From this study (1 month ago):
Both leg muscles ache with pain as if I've done a hardcore workout
Both legs feel heavy
Lower back feels heavy
Lower back feels weak and stiff as if it will snap
Lower back gets intense stinging pain and if I don't sit or lay with a heat pack I feel I could just scream
Tail bone aches and feels very tender
From this study (1 month ago):
Had IV morphine twice within 5 days for kidney stone pain and have had burning in stomach ever since. It has been nearly two months.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Morphine sulfate, Acute mi
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Androgel for secondary hypogonadism
Severe swelling in legs, ankles and feet after being on my feet for more than one hour. Pain in calves and ankles. Feels like they're being squeezed or compressed. Pain dissipates after laying down for a few hours. Swelling never completely dissipates. Always some swelling in ankles.
- Cfs/fibro, migraine
A strange thing happened when I started taking the Chantix for my smoking cessation...
MY MIGRAINES AND TENSION HEADACHES WENT AWAY!!!
As horrible as they were, and as bad as I have prayed for them to go away, I did not even notice that I didn't have the excruciating headaches anymore!!
I stop ...
- Hair loss, no elevated mood or depression, nausea, tiredness
Due to hair loss I switched over to Morphine. The hair loss goes on. While taking Tramadol for 5 month I've already lost 2/3 of my long and thick hair. In about 3 month I'll be bold - as a woman.
Tramadol elevated my mood. Morphine doesn't. It might even depress me - who knows? Taking 60mg at onc ...
More reviews for: Morphine sulfate, Acute mi
On eHealthMe, Morphine Sulfate (morphine sulfate) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Morphine Sulfate is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Morphine Sulfate used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Pravastatin Sodium for a 46-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides (55 minutes ago)
- Cryselle, Sertraline for a 19-year old girl who has Birth Control, Panic Attacks (55 minutes ago)
- Probiotic, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Magnesium Sulfate, B-12, Potassium Gluconate, Calcium, Zinc Sulfate, Fish Oil, Singulair, Wellbutrin, Adderall, Biotin, Atorvastatin Calcium for a 67-year old woman who has Digestion, Sleep Aid, Energy, Osteoporosis, Hair Loss, Heart, Asthma, Depression, HDD , Artery Blockage (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Tikosyn side effects
- Tecfidera and Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs
- Aggression and Lithium Carbonate
- Cephalexin and Xarelto
- Tarceva and Blood Bilirubin Increased
Recent user comments
- "I just wanted to know if ABX therapy with these drugs ... " (1 hour ago)
- "I just started taking Atorvastatin 2 months ago and h ... " (1 hour ago)
- "Went for a blood test on Aug. 2013 and the platlet co ... " (4 hours ago)
- Phlebitis Superficial
- Bed Wetting
- Blood Alkaline Phosphatase Increased