Review: could Morphine sulfate cause Dehydration?
We study 18,481 people who have side effects while taking Morphine sulfate from FDA and social media. Among them, 792 have Dehydration. Find out below who they are, when they have Dehydration and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Morphine sulfate and have Dehydration >>>
Morphine sulfate (latest outcomes from 19,039 users) has active ingredients of morphine sulfate. It is often used in pain.
Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water) (latest reports from 490,027 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, pain, osteoporosis, hepatitis c.
On Oct, 24, 2014: 18,476 people reported to have side effects when taking Morphine sulfate. Among them, 792 people (4.29%) have Dehydration.
Time on Morphine sulfate when people have Dehydration * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Dehydration when taking Morphine sulfate * :
Age of people who have Dehydration when taking Morphine sulfate * :
Severity of Dehydration when taking Morphine sulfate ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Dehydration ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (223 people, 28.16%)
- Nausea (64 people, 8.08%)
- Hypertension (41 people, 5.18%)
- Depression (38 people, 4.80%)
- Multiple myeloma (36 people, 4.55%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Neurontin (167 people, 21.09%)
- Dexamethasone (151 people, 19.07%)
- Aspirin (143 people, 18.06%)
- Zofran (137 people, 17.30%)
- Zometa (133 people, 16.79%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Dehydration while taking Morphine Sulfate?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Morphine sulfate and have Dehydration
- support group for people who take Morphine sulfate
- support group for people who have Dehydration
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Morphine sulfate, Dehydration
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Androgel for secondary hypogonadism
Severe swelling in legs, ankles and feet after being on my feet for more than one hour. Pain in calves and ankles. Feels like they're being squeezed or compressed. Pain dissipates after laying down for a few hours. Swelling never completely dissipates. Always some swelling in ankles.
- Cfs/fibro, migraine
A strange thing happened when I started taking the Chantix for my smoking cessation...
MY MIGRAINES AND TENSION HEADACHES WENT AWAY!!!
As horrible as they were, and as bad as I have prayed for them to go away, I did not even notice that I didn't have the excruciating headaches anymore!!
I stop ...
More reviews for: Morphine sulfate, Dehydration
On eHealthMe, Morphine Sulfate (morphine sulfate) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Morphine Sulfate is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Morphine Sulfate used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Norvasc, Zoloft, Heparin Sodium, Morphine Sulfate, Nitrostat, Zofran, Ibuprofen, Sudafed, Benadryl, Tamiflu, Bromfed-dm, Klor-con, Magnesium Oxide, Promethazine Hydrochloride, Sodium Chloride 0.9% In Plastic Container, Proair Hfa, Aluminum Hydroxide And Magnesium Trisilicate, Simethicone for a patient with High Blood Pressure, Depression, Heart Attack, Pain, Chest Pain, Nausea, Nasal Sinus Drainage, Itching, Flu, Cough, Potassium - Low, Magnesium - Low, Dehydration, Shortness Of Breath, Stomach Pain. The patient has Chest Pain, Rash Generalised, Nausea, Back Pain, Respiratory Rate Decreased, Blood Pressure Decreased, Heart Rate Decreased, Fatigue, Cough, Dehydration
More related studies for: Morphine sulfate, Dehydration
Recent Morphine sulfate related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Morphine sulfate, Dehydration
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.