Review: could Morphine sulfate cause Difficulty initiating urination (Urination - difficulty with flow)?
Summary: Difficulty initiating urination is reported only by a few people who take Morphine sulfate.
We study 18,499 people who have side effects while taking Morphine sulfate from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Difficulty initiating urination. Find out below who they are, when they have Difficulty initiating urination and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Morphine sulfate and have Difficulty initiating urination >>>
Morphine sulfate has active ingredients of morphine sulfate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 19,060 Morphine sulfate users)
Difficulty initiating urination
Difficulty initiating urination has been reported by people with depression, stress and anxiety, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 184 Difficulty initiating urination patients)
On Apr, 16, 2015: 18,499 people reported to have side effects when taking Morphine sulfate. Among them, 2 people (0.01%) have Difficulty Initiating Urination.
Time on Morphine sulfate when people have Difficulty initiating urination * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Difficulty initiating urination||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Difficulty initiating urination when taking Morphine sulfate * :
|Difficulty initiating urination||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Difficulty initiating urination when taking Morphine sulfate * :
|Difficulty initiating urination||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||50.00% |
Severity of Difficulty initiating urination when taking Morphine sulfate ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Difficulty initiating urination||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Difficulty initiating urination ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Difficulty initiating urination||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Cluster headaches (1 people, 50.00%)
- Sleep disorder (1 people, 50.00%)
- Pain (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Namenda (1 people, 50.00%)
- Trazodone hydrochloride (1 people, 50.00%)
- Melatonin (1 people, 50.00%)
- Lamictal (1 people, 50.00%)
- Magnesium sulfate (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of morphine sulfate and difficulty initiating urination on
Do you have Difficulty Initiating Urination while taking Morphine Sulfate?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Morphine sulfate and have Difficulty Initiating Urination
- support group for people who take Morphine sulfate
- support group for people who have Difficulty Initiating Urination
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Gabapentin, Warfarin Sodium, Losartan, Cellcept, Oxycodone, Morphine Sulfate, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate for a 34-year old woman with Fibromyalgia, Lupus Anticoagulants, Lupus Nephritis, Systemic Lupus Erythematosus. The patient has Stress Urinary Incontinence
- A study of drug interactions between Provigil, Klonopin, Prozac, Morphine Sulfate, Abilify for a 51-year old woman with Narcolepsy, Anxiety Disorder, Bipolar Disorder, Pain. The patient has Bad Breath
- A study of side effects of Ms Contin for a 43-year old woman with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Breathing Difficulty
- A study of drug interactions between Metoprolol Succinate, Zoloft, Gabapentin, Indomethacin, Morphine, Plaquenil, Arava for a 34-year old woman with Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome, Depression, Nerve Injury, Inflammation, Back Injury, Lupus.
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole, Zopiclone, Paracetamol, Ibuprofen, Bisacodyl, Sertraline, Gabapentin, Morphine, Morphine Sulfate for a 42-year old woman with Ulcer - Stomach, Insomnia, Fibromyalgia, Constipation, Depression, Degenerative Joint Disease. The patient has Confusion, Blurred Vision, Constipation, Toothaches, Tooth Decay, Depression, Dizziness Exertional, Muscular Weakness, Itching, Eczema Exacerbated, Neck Pain, Headache, Tooth Loss, Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Fatigue - Chronic, Weight Gain, Food Hoarding, Food Craving, Abdominal Bloating, Ocular Migraine, Stomach Pain, Bedwetting
Recent Morphine sulfate related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.