Review: could Morphine sulfate cause Difficulty initiating urination (Urination - difficulty with flow)?
Summary: Difficulty initiating urination is reported only by a few people who take Morphine sulfate.
We study 18,494 people who have side effects while taking Morphine sulfate from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Difficulty initiating urination. Find out below who they are, when they have Difficulty initiating urination and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Morphine sulfate and have Difficulty initiating urination >>>
Morphine sulfate has active ingredients of morphine sulfate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 19,055 Morphine sulfate users)
Difficulty initiating urination
Difficulty initiating urination has been reported by people with depression, stress and anxiety, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, high blood cholesterol, pain. (latest reports from 182 Difficulty initiating urination patients)
On Feb, 7, 2015: 18,494 people reported to have side effects when taking Morphine sulfate. Among them, 2 people (0.01%) have Difficulty Initiating Urination.
Time on Morphine sulfate when people have Difficulty initiating urination * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Difficulty initiating urination||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Difficulty initiating urination when taking Morphine sulfate * :
|Difficulty initiating urination||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Difficulty initiating urination when taking Morphine sulfate * :
|Difficulty initiating urination||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||50.00% |
Severity of Difficulty initiating urination when taking Morphine sulfate ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Difficulty initiating urination||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Difficulty initiating urination ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Difficulty initiating urination||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Cluster headaches (1 people, 50.00%)
- Sleep disorder (1 people, 50.00%)
- Pain (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Namenda (1 people, 50.00%)
- Trazodone hydrochloride (1 people, 50.00%)
- Melatonin (1 people, 50.00%)
- Lamictal (1 people, 50.00%)
- Magnesium sulfate (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Difficulty Initiating Urination while taking Morphine Sulfate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Morphine sulfate and have Difficulty Initiating Urination
- support group for people who take Morphine sulfate
- support group for people who have Difficulty Initiating Urination
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Bacillus Probiotics, Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Evening Primrose Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Spironolactone, Prednisone, Adderall 15, Ambien Cr, Ms Contin, Oxycodone Hydrochloride for a 41-year old woman with Acne Vulgaris / Pyoderma Faciale, Acne Vulgaris/ Pyoderma Faciale, Pyoderma Faciale / Acne Vulgaris, Acne Vulgaris Pyoderma Faciale, Pyoderma, Add, Benign Intracranial Hypertension. The patient has Dizziness Postural, Sleeplessness, Sweating - Excessive, Swelling Face, Headache, Overproduction Of Sebum, Heart Rate Increased, Flushing
- A study of drug interactions between Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Morphine for a 60-year old man with Kidney Stones. The patient has Choking Sensation
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Vitamin D, Lexapro, Wellbutrin Xl, Ventolin Hfa, Verapamil Hcl, Morphine Sulfate, Gabapentin, Hydrocodone Compound for a 50-year old woman with Deficiency Anaemia, Vitamin D Decreased, Depression, Asthma Late Onset, Heart Rate Increased, Inflammatory Pain, Fibromyalgia. The patient has Breast Removal Surgery, Plantar Fasciitis, Psoriatic Arthropathy, Psoriasis, Degenerative Joint Disease, Fibromyalgia
- A study of drug interactions between Ramipril, Lansoprazole, Pregabalin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Morphine Sulfate for a 43-year old woman with Hypertension, Gerd, Back Pain, Hypothyroidism, Pain - Back. The patient has Gastric Disorder, Hypothyroidism, Hypertension, Antiphospholipid Syndrome, Eosinophil Count Increased, Headache
- A study of side effects of Effexor Xr for a 47-year old man with PTSD. The patient has Difficulty Initiating Urination
Recent Morphine sulfate related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.