Review: could Morphine sulfate cause Difficulty initiating urination (Urination - difficulty with flow)?
Summary: Difficulty initiating urination is reported only by a few people who take Morphine sulfate.
We study 18,497 people who have side effects while taking Morphine sulfate from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Difficulty initiating urination. Find out below who they are, when they have Difficulty initiating urination and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Morphine sulfate and have Difficulty initiating urination >>>
Morphine sulfate has active ingredients of morphine sulfate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 19,055 Morphine sulfate users)
Difficulty initiating urination
Difficulty initiating urination has been reported by people with depression, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, stress and anxiety, high blood cholesterol, pain. (latest reports from 183 Difficulty initiating urination patients)
On Mar, 14, 2015: 18,497 people reported to have side effects when taking Morphine sulfate. Among them, 2 people (0.01%) have Difficulty Initiating Urination.
Time on Morphine sulfate when people have Difficulty initiating urination * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Difficulty initiating urination||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Difficulty initiating urination when taking Morphine sulfate * :
|Difficulty initiating urination||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Difficulty initiating urination when taking Morphine sulfate * :
|Difficulty initiating urination||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||50.00% |
Severity of Difficulty initiating urination when taking Morphine sulfate ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Difficulty initiating urination||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Difficulty initiating urination ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Difficulty initiating urination||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Cluster headaches (1 people, 50.00%)
- Sleep disorder (1 people, 50.00%)
- Pain (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Namenda (1 people, 50.00%)
- Trazodone hydrochloride (1 people, 50.00%)
- Melatonin (1 people, 50.00%)
- Lamictal (1 people, 50.00%)
- Magnesium sulfate (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of morphine sulfate and difficulty initiating urination on
Do you have Difficulty Initiating Urination while taking Morphine Sulfate?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Morphine sulfate and have Difficulty Initiating Urination
- support group for people who take Morphine sulfate
- support group for people who have Difficulty Initiating Urination
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Probiotics, Liver Extract, Morphine Sulfate for a 66-year old man with Same, Colon Cancer Stage Iv. The patient has Hallucinations, Mixed
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 30, Norco, Dilaudid, Oxycontin for a 38-year old woman with ADHD, Chronic Pain, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Difficulty Initiating Urination, Hydronephrosis, Kidney Palpable, Kidney Stones, Medullary Cystic Kidney Disease, Wound Healing Normal, Herpes Virus Infection, Herpes Zoster, Eczema, Hip Pain, X-ray - Pelvis, Back Pain, Adhd, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Muscle Pain, Brain Mass, Fatigue - Chronic, Seizure - Generalized, Connective Tissue Inflammation, Joint Stiffness, Joint Inflammation, Joint Pain
- A study of side effects of Morphine Sulfate for a 94-year old man with Cancer - Prostate. The patient has Hallucinations
- A study of drug interactions between Bacillus Probiotics, Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Evening Primrose Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Spironolactone, Prednisone, Adderall 15, Ambien Cr, Ms Contin, Oxycodone Hydrochloride for a 41-year old woman with Acne Vulgaris / Pyoderma Faciale, Acne Vulgaris/ Pyoderma Faciale, Pyoderma Faciale / Acne Vulgaris, Acne Vulgaris Pyoderma Faciale, Pyoderma, Add, Benign Intracranial Hypertension. The patient has Dizziness Postural, Sleeplessness, Sweating - Excessive, Swelling Face, Headache, Overproduction Of Sebum, Heart Rate Increased, Flushing
- A study of drug interactions between Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Morphine for a 60-year old man with Kidney Stones. The patient has Choking Sensation
Recent Morphine sulfate related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.