Review: could Morphine sulfate cause Feeling hot?
Summary: Feeling hot is found among people who take Morphine sulfate, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Xanax, and have Pain.
We study 18,499 people who have side effects while taking Morphine sulfate from FDA and social media. Among them, 48 have Feeling hot. Find out below who they are, when they have Feeling hot and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Morphine sulfate and have Feeling hot >>>
Morphine sulfate has active ingredients of morphine sulfate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 19,060 Morphine sulfate users)
Feeling hot has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis, high density lipoprotein decreased, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis. (latest reports from 20,737 Feeling hot patients)
On Apr, 16, 2015: 18,499 people reported to have side effects when taking Morphine sulfate. Among them, 48 people (0.26%) have Feeling Hot.
Time on Morphine sulfate when people have Feeling hot * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Feeling hot||62.50%||25.00%||12.50%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Feeling hot when taking Morphine sulfate * :
|Feeling hot||56.86%||43.14% |
Age of people who have Feeling hot when taking Morphine sulfate * :
|Feeling hot||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||4.55%||18.18%||13.64%||20.45%||43.18% |
Severity of Feeling hot when taking Morphine sulfate ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Feeling hot||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Feeling hot ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (14 people, 29.17%)
- Cancer pain (5 people, 10.42%)
- Cough (5 people, 10.42%)
- Back pain (3 people, 6.25%)
- Pain management (3 people, 6.25%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Xanax (12 people, 25.00%)
- Fentanyl (11 people, 22.92%)
- Lovenox (11 people, 22.92%)
- Percocet (10 people, 20.83%)
- Ativan (9 people, 18.75%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of morphine sulfate and feeling hot on
Do you have Feeling Hot while taking Morphine Sulfate?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Morphine sulfate and have Feeling Hot
- support group for people who take Morphine sulfate
- support group for people who have Feeling Hot
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Ms Contin for a 43-year old woman with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Breathing Difficulty
- A study of drug interactions between Metoprolol Succinate, Zoloft, Gabapentin, Indomethacin, Morphine, Plaquenil, Arava for a 34-year old woman with Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome, Depression, Nerve Injury, Inflammation, Back Injury, Lupus.
- A study of drug interactions between Tamsulosin, Latanoprost, Atenolol, Amlodipine for a 81-year old man with Frequent Or Urgent Urination, Eye Degenerative Disorder, Hypertension. The patient has Muscle Pain, Feeling Hot, Diabetes Mellitus, Swelling Face, Puffy Face
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole, Zopiclone, Paracetamol, Ibuprofen, Bisacodyl, Sertraline, Gabapentin, Morphine, Morphine Sulfate for a 42-year old woman with Ulcer - Stomach, Insomnia, Fibromyalgia, Constipation, Depression, Degenerative Joint Disease. The patient has Confusion, Blurred Vision, Constipation, Toothaches, Tooth Decay, Depression, Dizziness Exertional, Muscular Weakness, Itching, Eczema Exacerbated, Neck Pain, Headache, Tooth Loss, Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Fatigue - Chronic, Weight Gain, Food Hoarding, Food Craving, Abdominal Bloating, Ocular Migraine, Stomach Pain, Bedwetting
Recent Morphine sulfate related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.