Home > Morphine sulfate > Feeling hot > Morphine sulfate and Feeling hot
Review: could Morphine sulfate cause Feeling hot?
We study 18,481 people who have side effects while taking Morphine sulfate from FDA and social media. Among them, 48 have Feeling hot. Find out below who they are, when they have Feeling hot and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Morphine sulfate and have Feeling hot >>>
Morphine sulfate (latest outcomes from 19,039 users) has active ingredients of morphine sulfate. It is often used in pain.
Feeling hot (latest reports from 128,831 patients) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, high density lipoprotein decreased, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 18,481 people reported to have side effects when taking Morphine sulfate. Among them, 48 people (0.26%) have Feeling Hot.
Time on Morphine sulfate when people have Feeling hot * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Feeling hot||62.50%||25.00%||12.50%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Feeling hot when taking Morphine sulfate * :
|Feeling hot||56.86%||43.14% |
Age of people who have Feeling hot when taking Morphine sulfate * :
|Feeling hot||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||4.55%||18.18%||13.64%||20.45%||43.18% |
Severity of Feeling hot when taking Morphine sulfate ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Feeling hot||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Feeling hot ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (14 people, 29.17%)
- Cancer pain (5 people, 10.42%)
- Cough (5 people, 10.42%)
- Back pain (3 people, 6.25%)
- Pain management (3 people, 6.25%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Xanax (12 people, 25.00%)
- Fentanyl (11 people, 22.92%)
- Lovenox (11 people, 22.92%)
- Percocet (10 people, 20.83%)
- Ativan (9 people, 18.75%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Feeling Hot while taking Morphine Sulfate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Morphine sulfate and have Feeling Hot
- support group for people who take Morphine sulfate
- support group for people who have Feeling Hot
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does loss of taste from morphine come back ?
I was given morphine 3 months ago and have loss my ability to taste ever since.
- Do you have issues snoring from testosterone
I was in an IED explosion in Afghanistan, had a TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY, 2005.JULY 28THlevels were extremely low. my V.A. doctor put me on testesterone 2011 BREAST CANCER, AUG 11TH 2012 HIT AND RUN ON MY MOTORCYCLE. DUE TO all the pain meds chemo, etcetera. MY testosterone. At first it was the best t ...
- Can i take water tablets whilst on morphine and blood pressure meds
I am suffering with water retention and my legs and feet are swelling can I take water tablets
- I have an enlarged liver...could i use buprenorphine?
I want to know if i can take buprenorphine with an enlarged liver
- Concerned about these two meds are they the cause for me doing things i don't ever do?
I take both these medications together Dailey and I am doing things I am unaware of doing I have conversation with people and don't remember having doing things I have never done is it caused from both of these medications
- Does mrsa affect your memory and thought process
Level 10 pain almost constant. Nothing seems to help. I am hospitalized now going on a month
- Does anyone else lose the ability to swallow when taking regular analgesics orally
I have recently been in hospital with abdominal pains shortly after being admitted I got a restriction in my assophagus causing me to not be able to swallow and regurgitate everything even fluid when the oral analgesia was discontinued and was give intro muscular and introvenus this returned to norm ...
- Does morphine time released pills cause sudden baldness on scalp??
I recently started taking meds for a herniated disc in my lower back. These include morphine, OxyContin and oxycodone. I now have a bald spot on the top of my scalp. I noticed this within 2-3 weeks after taking the meds. The morphine is time released as well as the OxyContin. Could these meds be ca ...
- Why has my rls/plmd increased since i've been on ms contin, oxycodone, and higher dose of ropinerole? previously, i was on 40mg hydrocodone per day.
I have Fibromyalgia, Endometriosis, and Periodic Limb Movement Disorder (PLMD) AND Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS). Recently, I went of of Hydrocodone, and started with MS Contin and Oxycodone. I also RAISED my Requip from .5 to 1mg.
- How do u up your dose of msir safely?
I've been on 60 mg a day and would like to go up, but I don't want to just take another 30 mg at once, should I go slowly and cut a pill into qtrs? Or what? I take two 30s a day.
More questions for: Morphine sulfate, Feeling hot
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Androgel for secondary hypogonadism
Severe swelling in legs, ankles and feet after being on my feet for more than one hour. Pain in calves and ankles. Feels like they're being squeezed or compressed. Pain dissipates after laying down for a few hours. Swelling never completely dissipates. Always some swelling in ankles.
- Cfs/fibro, migraine
A strange thing happened when I started taking the Chantix for my smoking cessation...
MY MIGRAINES AND TENSION HEADACHES WENT AWAY!!!
As horrible as they were, and as bad as I have prayed for them to go away, I did not even notice that I didn't have the excruciating headaches anymore!!
I stop ...
- Hair loss, no elevated mood or depression, nausea, tiredness
Due to hair loss I switched over to Morphine. The hair loss goes on. While taking Tramadol for 5 month I've already lost 2/3 of my long and thick hair. In about 3 month I'll be bold - as a woman.
Tramadol elevated my mood. Morphine doesn't. It might even depress me - who knows? Taking 60mg at onc ...
- Savella & synthroid hell!
Within 15 minutes of taking Savella, the heat starts in my face and the sweating begins unrelentlessly. And the palpitations begin right away and later will be strong enough to wake me from sleep. Its horrible! I cant go anywhere! I cant tolerate any additional heat anywhere! And if I go out, I m ...
More reviews for: Morphine sulfate, Feeling hot
On eHealthMe, Morphine Sulfate (morphine sulfate) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Morphine Sulfate is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Morphine Sulfate used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Morphine sulfate, Feeling hot
Recent Morphine sulfate related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Morphine Sulfate, Dilaudid for a 37-year old woman who has Endometriosis
- Comparions of Dilaudid, Morphine for a 24-year old man who has Pain
- Comparions of Norco, Zoloft, Wellbutrin, Lyrica, Ms Contin for a 39-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Marijuana, Morphine Sulfate for a 71-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Meloxicam, Ms Contin for a 89-year old man who has Spinal Osteoarthritis
- Comparions of Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Morphine Sulfate, Zopiclone for a 51-year old man who has Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type
- Comparions of Morphine Sulfate, Opana ER for a 50-year old woman who has Chronic Pain
- Comparions of Percocet, Morphine Sulfate for a 54-year old woman who has Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Comparions of Cannabis Sativa, Morphine, Dopamine Hydrochloride, Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate for a 67-year old man who has Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type
- Comparions of Lyrica, Oxycodone, Soma, Ms Contin, Gabapentin for a 54-year old woman who has Myofascial Pain Syndrome
More related comparison studies for: Morphine sulfate, Feeling hot
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zantac, Miralax for a 1-year old girl who has Reflux - Infants, Constipation (13 minutes ago)
- Myrbetriq, Estrace, Levothyroxine Sodium, Omeprazole for a 67-year old woman who has Oab, Thinning Vaginal Walls, Hypothroidism, Barrett's Esophagus (55 minutes ago)
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman who has Depression, PTSD (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Bell'S Palsy and Zoloft
- Multiple Sclerosis and Alopecia Universalis
- Mirena and Coagulopathy
- Slapped Cheek
- Abdominal Pain and Premarin
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (4 hours ago)
- Terbinafine Hydrochloride
- Reversal Of Sedation
- Fo Ti
- Chronic Mitral Valve Regurgitation