Review: could Morphine sulfate cause Fluid in lungs (Pulmonary Edema)?
Summary: there is no Fluid in lungs reported by people who take Morphine sulfate yet.
We study 18,499 people who have side effects while taking Morphine sulfate from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Fluid in lungs and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Morphine sulfate and have Fluid in lungs >>>
Morphine sulfate has active ingredients of morphine sulfate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 19,060 Morphine sulfate users)
Fluid in lungs
Fluid in lungs (fluid accumulation in the lungs) has been reported by people with stress and anxiety, high blood pressure, parkinson's disease, rheumatoid arthritis, addiction. (latest reports from 125 Fluid in lungs patients)
On Apr, 28, 2015: No report is found
Get connected: join our support group of morphine sulfate and fluid in lungs on
Do you have Fluid In Lungs while taking Morphine Sulfate?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Morphine sulfate
- support group for people who have Fluid In Lungs
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Morphine Sulfate, Peginterferon, Ribavirin for a 55-year old man with Chronic Pain, Hepatitis C. The patient has 20 Nail Dystrophy, Lichen Planus, Testosterone, Thyroid Dysfunction In Pregnancy, Post Viral Fatigue Syndrome
- A study of drug interactions between Gabapentin, Warfarin Sodium, Losartan, Cellcept, Oxycodone, Morphine Sulfate, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate for a 34-year old woman with Fibromyalgia, Lupus Anticoagulants, Lupus Nephritis, Systemic Lupus Erythematosus. The patient has Stress Urinary Incontinence
- A study of drug interactions between Provigil, Klonopin, Prozac, Morphine Sulfate, Abilify for a 51-year old woman with Narcolepsy, Anxiety Disorder, Bipolar Disorder, Pain. The patient has Bad Breath
- A study of side effects of Ms Contin for a 43-year old woman with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Breathing Difficulty
- A study of drug interactions between Metoprolol Succinate, Zoloft, Gabapentin, Indomethacin, Morphine, Plaquenil, Arava for a 34-year old woman with Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome, Depression, Nerve Injury, Inflammation, Back Injury, Lupus.
Recent Morphine sulfate related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.