Review: could Morphine sulfate cause Narcotic intoxication?
Summary: Narcotic intoxication is found among people who take Morphine sulfate, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Fluoxetine, and have Pain.
We study 18,499 people who have side effects while taking Morphine sulfate from FDA and social media. Among them, 26 have Narcotic intoxication. Find out below who they are, when they have Narcotic intoxication and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Morphine sulfate and have Narcotic intoxication >>>
Morphine sulfate has active ingredients of morphine sulfate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 19,059 Morphine sulfate users)
Narcotic intoxication (a condition caused by use of narcotic agents) has been reported by people with pain, breakthrough pain, diabetes, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 564 Narcotic intoxication patients)
On Apr, 18, 2015: 18,499 people reported to have side effects when taking Morphine sulfate. Among them, 26 people (0.14%) have Narcotic Intoxication.
Time on Morphine sulfate when people have Narcotic intoxication * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Narcotic intoxication||66.67%||0.00%||33.33%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Narcotic intoxication when taking Morphine sulfate * :
|Narcotic intoxication||62.50%||37.50% |
Age of people who have Narcotic intoxication when taking Morphine sulfate * :
|Narcotic intoxication||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||4.00%||4.00%||28.00%||8.00%||56.00% |
Severity of Narcotic intoxication when taking Morphine sulfate ** :
How people recovered from Narcotic intoxication ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (10 people, 38.46%)
- Pain management (4 people, 15.38%)
- Cancer pain (4 people, 15.38%)
- Musculoskeletal chest pain (3 people, 11.54%)
- Prostate cancer metastatic (3 people, 11.54%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Fluoxetine (10 people, 38.46%)
- Lansoprazole (9 people, 34.62%)
- Omeprazole (7 people, 26.92%)
- Famotidine (6 people, 23.08%)
- Fentanyl-100 (6 people, 23.08%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of Morphine sulfate and narcotic intoxication on
Do you have Narcotic Intoxication while taking Morphine Sulfate?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Morphine sulfate and have Narcotic Intoxication
- support group for people who take Morphine sulfate
- support group for people who have Narcotic Intoxication
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Provigil, Klonopin, Prozac, Morphine Sulfate, Abilify for a 51-year old woman with Narcolepsy, Anxiety Disorder, Bipolar Disorder, Pain. The patient has Bad Breath
- A study of side effects of Ms Contin for a 43-year old woman with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Breathing Difficulty
- A study of drug interactions between Metoprolol Succinate, Zoloft, Gabapentin, Indomethacin, Morphine, Plaquenil, Arava for a 34-year old woman with Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome, Depression, Nerve Injury, Inflammation, Back Injury, Lupus.
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole, Zopiclone, Paracetamol, Ibuprofen, Bisacodyl, Sertraline, Gabapentin, Morphine, Morphine Sulfate for a 42-year old woman with Ulcer - Stomach, Insomnia, Fibromyalgia, Constipation, Depression, Degenerative Joint Disease. The patient has Confusion, Blurred Vision, Constipation, Toothaches, Tooth Decay, Depression, Dizziness Exertional, Muscular Weakness, Itching, Eczema Exacerbated, Neck Pain, Headache, Tooth Loss, Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Fatigue - Chronic, Weight Gain, Food Hoarding, Food Craving, Abdominal Bloating, Ocular Migraine, Stomach Pain, Bedwetting
Recent Morphine sulfate related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.