Review: could Morphine sulfate cause Oxygen saturation decreased?
Summary: Oxygen saturation decreased is found among people who take Morphine sulfate, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Aspirin, and have Pain.
We study 18,499 people who have side effects while taking Morphine sulfate from FDA and social media. Among them, 277 have Oxygen saturation decreased. Find out below who they are, when they have Oxygen saturation decreased and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Morphine sulfate and have Oxygen saturation decreased >>>
Morphine sulfate has active ingredients of morphine sulfate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 19,060 Morphine sulfate users)
Oxygen saturation decreased
Oxygen saturation decreased has been reported by people with pain, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, primary pulmonary hypertension, depression. (latest reports from 16,063 Oxygen saturation decreased patients)
On Apr, 18, 2015: 18,499 people reported to have side effects when taking Morphine sulfate. Among them, 277 people (1.50%) have Oxygen Saturation Decreased.
Time on Morphine sulfate when people have Oxygen saturation decreased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Oxygen saturation decreased||54.17%||25.00%||8.33%||0.00%||4.17%||4.17%||4.17% |
Gender of people who have Oxygen saturation decreased when taking Morphine sulfate * :
|Oxygen saturation decreased||47.54%||52.46% |
Age of people who have Oxygen saturation decreased when taking Morphine sulfate * :
|Oxygen saturation decreased||1.56%||3.12%||4.30%||5.08%||3.52%||24.61%||23.05%||34.77% |
Severity of Oxygen saturation decreased when taking Morphine sulfate ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Oxygen saturation decreased||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Oxygen saturation decreased ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Oxygen saturation decreased||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (56 people, 20.22%)
- Prophylaxis (12 people, 4.33%)
- Back pain (11 people, 3.97%)
- Depression (8 people, 2.89%)
- Hypertension (8 people, 2.89%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (28 people, 10.11%)
- Lorazepam (26 people, 9.39%)
- Lasix (21 people, 7.58%)
- Omeprazole (21 people, 7.58%)
- Morphine sulfate inj (21 people, 7.58%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of morphine sulfate and oxygen saturation decreased on
Do you have Oxygen Saturation Decreased while taking Morphine Sulfate?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Morphine sulfate and have Oxygen Saturation Decreased
- support group for people who take Morphine sulfate
- support group for people who have Oxygen Saturation Decreased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Ms Contin for a 43-year old woman with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Breathing Difficulty
- A study of drug interactions between Metoprolol Succinate, Zoloft, Gabapentin, Indomethacin, Morphine, Plaquenil, Arava for a 34-year old woman with Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome, Depression, Nerve Injury, Inflammation, Back Injury, Lupus.
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole, Zopiclone, Paracetamol, Ibuprofen, Bisacodyl, Sertraline, Gabapentin, Morphine, Morphine Sulfate for a 42-year old woman with Ulcer - Stomach, Insomnia, Fibromyalgia, Constipation, Depression, Degenerative Joint Disease. The patient has Confusion, Blurred Vision, Constipation, Toothaches, Tooth Decay, Depression, Dizziness Exertional, Muscular Weakness, Itching, Eczema Exacerbated, Neck Pain, Headache, Tooth Loss, Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Fatigue - Chronic, Weight Gain, Food Hoarding, Food Craving, Abdominal Bloating, Ocular Migraine, Stomach Pain, Bedwetting
Recent Morphine sulfate related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.