Home > Morphine sulfate > Oxygen saturation decreased > Morphine sulfate and Oxygen saturation decreased
Review: could Morphine sulfate cause Oxygen saturation decreased?
We study 18,481 people who have side effects while taking Morphine sulfate from FDA and social media. Among them, 277 have Oxygen saturation decreased. Find out below who they are, when they have Oxygen saturation decreased and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Morphine sulfate and have Oxygen saturation decreased >>>
Morphine sulfate (latest outcomes from 19,039 users) has active ingredients of morphine sulfate. It is often used in pain.
Oxygen saturation decreased
Oxygen saturation decreased (latest reports from 81,933 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, rheumatoid arthritis, depression, premedication.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 18,481 people reported to have side effects when taking Morphine sulfate. Among them, 277 people (1.50%) have Oxygen Saturation Decreased.
Time on Morphine sulfate when people have Oxygen saturation decreased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Oxygen saturation decreased||54.17%||25.00%||8.33%||0.00%||4.17%||4.17%||4.17% |
Gender of people who have Oxygen saturation decreased when taking Morphine sulfate * :
|Oxygen saturation decreased||47.54%||52.46% |
Age of people who have Oxygen saturation decreased when taking Morphine sulfate * :
|Oxygen saturation decreased||1.56%||3.12%||4.30%||5.08%||3.52%||24.61%||23.05%||34.77% |
Severity of Oxygen saturation decreased when taking Morphine sulfate ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Oxygen saturation decreased||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Oxygen saturation decreased ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Oxygen saturation decreased||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (56 people, 20.22%)
- Prophylaxis (12 people, 4.33%)
- Back pain (11 people, 3.97%)
- Depression (8 people, 2.89%)
- Hypertension (8 people, 2.89%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (28 people, 10.11%)
- Lorazepam (26 people, 9.39%)
- Lasix (21 people, 7.58%)
- Omeprazole (21 people, 7.58%)
- Morphine sulfate inj (21 people, 7.58%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Oxygen Saturation Decreased while taking Morphine Sulfate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Morphine sulfate and have Oxygen Saturation Decreased
- support group for people who take Morphine sulfate
- support group for people who have Oxygen Saturation Decreased
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does loss of taste from morphine come back ?
I was given morphine 3 months ago and have loss my ability to taste ever since.
- Do you have issues snoring from testosterone
I was in an IED explosion in Afghanistan, had a TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY, 2005.JULY 28THlevels were extremely low. my V.A. doctor put me on testesterone 2011 BREAST CANCER, AUG 11TH 2012 HIT AND RUN ON MY MOTORCYCLE. DUE TO all the pain meds chemo, etcetera. MY testosterone. At first it was the best t ...
- Can i take water tablets whilst on morphine and blood pressure meds
I am suffering with water retention and my legs and feet are swelling can I take water tablets
- I have an enlarged liver...could i use buprenorphine?
I want to know if i can take buprenorphine with an enlarged liver
- Concerned about these two meds are they the cause for me doing things i don't ever do?
I take both these medications together Dailey and I am doing things I am unaware of doing I have conversation with people and don't remember having doing things I have never done is it caused from both of these medications
- Does mrsa affect your memory and thought process
Level 10 pain almost constant. Nothing seems to help. I am hospitalized now going on a month
- Does anyone else lose the ability to swallow when taking regular analgesics orally
I have recently been in hospital with abdominal pains shortly after being admitted I got a restriction in my assophagus causing me to not be able to swallow and regurgitate everything even fluid when the oral analgesia was discontinued and was give intro muscular and introvenus this returned to norm ...
- Does morphine time released pills cause sudden baldness on scalp??
I recently started taking meds for a herniated disc in my lower back. These include morphine, OxyContin and oxycodone. I now have a bald spot on the top of my scalp. I noticed this within 2-3 weeks after taking the meds. The morphine is time released as well as the OxyContin. Could these meds be ca ...
- Why has my rls/plmd increased since i've been on ms contin, oxycodone, and higher dose of ropinerole? previously, i was on 40mg hydrocodone per day.
I have Fibromyalgia, Endometriosis, and Periodic Limb Movement Disorder (PLMD) AND Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS). Recently, I went of of Hydrocodone, and started with MS Contin and Oxycodone. I also RAISED my Requip from .5 to 1mg.
- How do u up your dose of msir safely?
I've been on 60 mg a day and would like to go up, but I don't want to just take another 30 mg at once, should I go slowly and cut a pill into qtrs? Or what? I take two 30s a day.
More questions for: Morphine sulfate, Oxygen saturation decreased
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Androgel for secondary hypogonadism
Severe swelling in legs, ankles and feet after being on my feet for more than one hour. Pain in calves and ankles. Feels like they're being squeezed or compressed. Pain dissipates after laying down for a few hours. Swelling never completely dissipates. Always some swelling in ankles.
- Cfs/fibro, migraine
A strange thing happened when I started taking the Chantix for my smoking cessation...
MY MIGRAINES AND TENSION HEADACHES WENT AWAY!!!
As horrible as they were, and as bad as I have prayed for them to go away, I did not even notice that I didn't have the excruciating headaches anymore!!
I stop ...
- Hair loss, no elevated mood or depression, nausea, tiredness
Due to hair loss I switched over to Morphine. The hair loss goes on. While taking Tramadol for 5 month I've already lost 2/3 of my long and thick hair. In about 3 month I'll be bold - as a woman.
Tramadol elevated my mood. Morphine doesn't. It might even depress me - who knows? Taking 60mg at onc ...
- Savella & synthroid hell!
Within 15 minutes of taking Savella, the heat starts in my face and the sweating begins unrelentlessly. And the palpitations begin right away and later will be strong enough to wake me from sleep. Its horrible! I cant go anywhere! I cant tolerate any additional heat anywhere! And if I go out, I m ...
More reviews for: Morphine sulfate, Oxygen saturation decreased
On eHealthMe, Morphine Sulfate (morphine sulfate) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Morphine Sulfate is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Morphine Sulfate used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Morphine sulfate, Oxygen saturation decreased
Recent Morphine sulfate related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Morphine Sulfate, Dilaudid for a 37-year old woman who has Endometriosis
- Comparions of Dilaudid, Morphine for a 24-year old man who has Pain
- Comparions of Norco, Zoloft, Wellbutrin, Lyrica, Ms Contin for a 39-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Marijuana, Morphine Sulfate for a 71-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Meloxicam, Ms Contin for a 89-year old man who has Spinal Osteoarthritis
- Comparions of Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Morphine Sulfate, Zopiclone for a 51-year old man who has Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type
- Comparions of Morphine Sulfate, Opana ER for a 50-year old woman who has Chronic Pain
- Comparions of Percocet, Morphine Sulfate for a 54-year old woman who has Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Comparions of Cannabis Sativa, Morphine, Dopamine Hydrochloride, Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate for a 67-year old man who has Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type
- Comparions of Lyrica, Oxycodone, Soma, Ms Contin, Gabapentin for a 54-year old woman who has Myofascial Pain Syndrome
More related comparison studies for: Morphine sulfate, Oxygen saturation decreased
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (45 minutes ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (1 hour ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
- Escitalopram and Burning Sensation
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (5 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (5 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (9 hours ago)
- Retroperitoneal Fibrosis
- Blood Alkaline Phosphatase Increased
- Ionized Calcium
- Enzyme Level Increased