Review: could Morphine cause Body temperature increased?
Summary: Body temperature increased is found among people who take Morphine, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Morphine sulfate, and have Pain.
We study 48,671 people who have side effects while taking Morphine from FDA and social media. Among them, 224 have Body temperature increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Body temperature increased and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Morphine and have Body temperature increased >>>
Morphine has active ingredients of morphine sulfate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 49,767 Morphine users)
Body temperature increased
Body temperature increased has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, schizophrenia, rheumatoid arthritis, depression, pain. (latest reports from 9,876 Body temperature increased patients)
On Mar, 27, 2015: 48,671 people reported to have side effects when taking Morphine. Among them, 224 people (0.46%) have Body Temperature Increased.
Time on Morphine when people have Body temperature increased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Body temperature increased||80.00%||10.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||10.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Body temperature increased when taking Morphine * :
|Body temperature increased||45.38%||54.62% |
Age of people who have Body temperature increased when taking Morphine * :
|Body temperature increased||0.44%||1.75%||1.75%||10.09%||6.14%||28.95%||17.54%||33.33% |
Severity of Body temperature increased when taking Morphine ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Body temperature increased||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Body temperature increased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (58 people, 25.89%)
- Constipation (14 people, 6.25%)
- Muscle spasms (11 people, 4.91%)
- Depression (11 people, 4.91%)
- Pruritus (10 people, 4.46%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Morphine sulfate (103 people, 45.98%)
- Oxycontin (45 people, 20.09%)
- Xanax (31 people, 13.84%)
- Vicodin (31 people, 13.84%)
- Aspirin (29 people, 12.95%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of morphine and body temperature increased on
Do you have Body Temperature Increased while taking Morphine?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Morphine and have Body Temperature Increased
- support group for people who take Morphine
- support group for people who have Body Temperature Increased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Morphine Sulfate for a 94-year old man with Cancer - Prostate. The patient has Hallucinations (sensations that appear real but are created by your mind)
- A study of drug interactions between Bacillus Probiotics, Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Evening Primrose Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Spironolactone, Prednisone, Adderall 15, Ambien Cr, Ms Contin, Oxycodone Hydrochloride for a 41-year old woman with Acne Vulgaris / Pyoderma Faciale, Acne Vulgaris/ Pyoderma Faciale, Pyoderma Faciale / Acne Vulgaris, Acne Vulgaris Pyoderma Faciale, Pyoderma, Add, Benign Intracranial Hypertension. The patient has Dizziness Postural, Sleeplessness, Sweating - Excessive, Swelling Face, Headache, Overproduction Of Sebum, Heart Rate Increased, Flushing
- A study of drug interactions between Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Morphine for a 60-year old man with Kidney Stones. The patient has Choking Sensation
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Vitamin D, Lexapro, Wellbutrin Xl, Ventolin Hfa, Verapamil Hcl, Morphine Sulfate, Gabapentin, Hydrocodone Compound for a 50-year old woman with Deficiency Anaemia, Vitamin D Decreased, Depression, Asthma Late Onset, Heart Rate Increased, Inflammatory Pain, Fibromyalgia. The patient has Breast Removal Surgery, Plantar Fasciitis, Psoriatic Arthropathy, Psoriasis, Degenerative Joint Disease, Fibromyalgia
- A study of drug interactions between Ramipril, Lansoprazole, Pregabalin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Morphine Sulfate for a 43-year old woman with Hypertension, Gerd, Back Pain, Hypothyroidism, Pain - Back. The patient has Gastric Disorder, Hypothyroidism, Hypertension, Antiphospholipid Syndrome, Eosinophil Count Increased, Headache
Recent Morphine related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.