Home > Morphine > Difficulty breathing > Morphine and Difficulty breathing
Review: could Morphine cause Difficulty breathing (Breathing difficulty)?
We study 48,645 people who have side effects while taking Morphine from FDA and social media. Among them, 2,819 have Difficulty breathing. Find out below who they are, when they have Difficulty breathing and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Morphine and have Difficulty breathing >>>
Morphine (latest outcomes from 49,729 users) has active ingredients of morphine sulfate. It is often used in pain.
Difficulty breathing (latest reports from 1,342,605 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, asthma, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 48,645 people reported to have side effects when taking Morphine. Among them, 2,819 people (5.80%) have Difficulty Breathing.
Time on Morphine when people have Difficulty breathing * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Difficulty breathing||71.96%||15.50%||5.54%||2.58%||3.32%||1.11%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Difficulty breathing when taking Morphine * :
|Difficulty breathing||54.55%||45.45% |
Age of people who have Difficulty breathing when taking Morphine * :
|Difficulty breathing||0.14%||0.42%||1.62%||3.60%||7.91%||16.78%||28.75%||40.76% |
Severity of Difficulty breathing when taking Morphine ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Difficulty breathing||0.00%||66.67%||16.67%||16.67% |
How people recovered from Difficulty breathing ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Difficulty breathing||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (592 people, 21.00%)
- Multiple myeloma (206 people, 7.31%)
- Metastases to bone (204 people, 7.24%)
- Hypertension (152 people, 5.39%)
- Breast cancer (129 people, 4.58%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Morphine sulfate (1,341 people, 47.57%)
- Zometa (812 people, 28.80%)
- Aspirin (616 people, 21.85%)
- Aredia (613 people, 21.75%)
- Lasix (529 people, 18.77%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Difficulty Breathing while taking Morphine?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Morphine and have Difficulty Breathing
- support group for people who take Morphine
- support group for people who have Difficulty Breathing
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Morphine, Difficulty breathing
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Androgel for secondary hypogonadism
Severe swelling in legs, ankles and feet after being on my feet for more than one hour. Pain in calves and ankles. Feels like they're being squeezed or compressed. Pain dissipates after laying down for a few hours. Swelling never completely dissipates. Always some swelling in ankles.
- Cfs/fibro, migraine
A strange thing happened when I started taking the Chantix for my smoking cessation...
MY MIGRAINES AND TENSION HEADACHES WENT AWAY!!!
As horrible as they were, and as bad as I have prayed for them to go away, I did not even notice that I didn't have the excruciating headaches anymore!!
I stop ...
More reviews for: Morphine, Difficulty breathing
On eHealthMe, Morphine (morphine sulfate) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Morphine is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Morphine used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
More related studies for: Morphine, Difficulty breathing
Recent Morphine related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Morphine, Difficulty breathing
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (11 minutes ago)
- Daytrana for a 7-year old boy who has Hyperness Adhd (1 hour ago)
- Xarelto, Warfarin Sodium for a 76-year old man who has DVT (5 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
Recent user comments
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (12 minutes ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (1 hour ago)
- "Recently increased dose to 60 mg/day. Pic started ab ... " (9 hours ago)
- Cayenne Pepper
- Wart Remover Poisoning
- Nortriptyline Hydrochloride (teva) Eq 10mg Base
- Nose Bleed
- White Blood Cell Analysis Increased