Morphine and Pain relief by acupuncture - from FDA reports
Pain relief by acupuncture is found among people who take Morphine, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Zometa, and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Pain relief by acupuncture with Morphine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 78,909 people who have side effects when taking Morphine from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 21, 2017
78,909 people reported to have side effects when taking Morphine.
Among them, 5,744 people (7.28%) have Pain relief by acupuncture
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Morphine when people have Pain relief by acupuncture *:
- < 1 month: 77.78 %
- 1 - 6 months: 11.47 %
- 6 - 12 months: 4.3 %
- 1 - 2 years: 2.15 %
- 2 - 5 years: 3.58 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.72 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Pain relief by acupuncture when taking Morphine *:
- female: 60.1 %
- male: 39.9 %
Age of people who have Pain relief by acupuncture when taking Morphine *:
- 0-1: 0.2 %
- 2-9: 0.58 %
- 10-19: 2.31 %
- 20-29: 5.01 %
- 30-39: 9.5 %
- 40-49: 18.22 %
- 50-59: 26.27 %
- 60+: 37.91 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (294 people, 5.12%)
- Multiple Myeloma (291 people, 5.07%)
- Metastases To Bone (289 people, 5.03%)
- Stress And Anxiety (234 people, 4.07%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (230 people, 4.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa (1,350 people, 23.50%)
- Aredia (888 people, 15.46%)
- Percocet (766 people, 13.34%)
- Oxycontin (746 people, 12.99%)
- Neurontin (741 people, 12.90%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (2,063 people, 35.92%)
- Injury (1,436 people, 25.00%)
- Fatigue (1,248 people, 21.73%)
- Nausea (1,209 people, 21.05%)
- Breathing Difficulty (1,146 people, 19.95%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pain relief by acupuncture when taking Morphine?
- Check symptoms - is pain relief by acupuncture caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Morphine has active ingredients of morphine sulfate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Morphine 78,650 users)
Pain relief by acupuncture
Pain relief by acupuncture has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 477,497 Pain relief by acupuncture patients).