Review: could Morphine cause Systemic lupus erythematosus?
Summary: Systemic lupus erythematosus is found among people who take Morphine, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, also take medication Morphine sulfate, and have Pain.
We study 48,675 people who have side effects while taking Morphine from FDA and social media. Among them, 43 have Systemic lupus erythematosus. Find out below who they are, when they have Systemic lupus erythematosus and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Morphine and have Systemic lupus erythematosus >>>
Morphine has active ingredients of morphine sulfate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 49,772 Morphine users)
Systemic lupus erythematosus
Systemic lupus erythematosus (an autoimmune disease, which means the body's immune system mistakenly, attacks healthy tissue) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, crohn's disease, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 13,120 Systemic lupus erythematosus patients)
On Apr, 20, 2015: 48,675 people reported to have side effects when taking Morphine. Among them, 43 people (0.09%) have Systemic Lupus Erythematosus.
Time on Morphine when people have Systemic lupus erythematosus * :
Gender of people who have Systemic lupus erythematosus when taking Morphine * :
|Systemic lupus erythematosus||91.11%||8.89% |
Age of people who have Systemic lupus erythematosus when taking Morphine * :
|Systemic lupus erythematosus||0.00%||0.00%||5.88%||5.88%||20.59%||20.59%||14.71%||32.35% |
Severity of Systemic lupus erythematosus when taking Morphine ** :
How people recovered from Systemic lupus erythematosus ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (6 people, 13.95%)
- Migraine (5 people, 11.63%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (5 people, 11.63%)
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (4 people, 9.30%)
- Nausea (4 people, 9.30%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Morphine sulfate (17 people, 39.53%)
- Prednisone (9 people, 20.93%)
- Zofran (8 people, 18.60%)
- Omeprazole (8 people, 18.60%)
- Potassium chloride (8 people, 18.60%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of morphine and systemic lupus erythematosus on
Do you have Systemic Lupus Erythematosus while taking Morphine?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Morphine and have Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- support group for people who take Morphine
- support group for people who have Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Provigil, Klonopin, Prozac, Morphine Sulfate, Abilify for a 51-year old woman with Narcolepsy, Anxiety Disorder, Bipolar Disorder, Pain. The patient has Bad Breath
- A study of side effects of Ms Contin for a 43-year old woman with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Breathing Difficulty
- A study of drug interactions between Metoprolol Succinate, Zoloft, Gabapentin, Indomethacin, Morphine, Plaquenil, Arava for a 34-year old woman with Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome, Depression, Nerve Injury, Inflammation, Back Injury, Lupus.
- A study of drug interactions between Zofran, Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride, Mono-linyah, Plaquenil, Hyoscyami Folium, Nexium, Wellbutrin, Lexapro for a 21-year old woman with Nausea, Allergies, Birth Control, Lupus, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Acid Reflux, Chronic Depression, Anxiety. The patient has Pleuritic Pain, Fatigue - Chronic, Lupus, Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine, Nausea
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole, Zopiclone, Paracetamol, Ibuprofen, Bisacodyl, Sertraline, Gabapentin, Morphine, Morphine Sulfate for a 42-year old woman with Ulcer - Stomach, Insomnia, Fibromyalgia, Constipation, Depression, Degenerative Joint Disease. The patient has Confusion, Blurred Vision, Constipation, Toothaches, Tooth Decay, Depression, Dizziness Exertional, Muscular Weakness, Itching, Eczema Exacerbated, Neck Pain, Headache, Tooth Loss, Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Fatigue - Chronic, Weight Gain, Food Hoarding, Food Craving, Abdominal Bloating, Ocular Migraine, Stomach Pain, Bedwetting
Recent Morphine related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.