Review: could Morphine cause Systemic lupus erythematosus?
Summary: Systemic lupus erythematosus is found among people who take Morphine, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, also take medication Morphine sulfate, and have Pain.
We study 48,675 people who have side effects while taking Morphine from FDA and social media. Among them, 43 have Systemic lupus erythematosus. Find out below who they are, when they have Systemic lupus erythematosus and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Morphine and have Systemic lupus erythematosus >>>
Morphine has active ingredients of morphine sulfate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 49,767 Morphine users)
Systemic lupus erythematosus
Systemic lupus erythematosus (an autoimmune disease, which means the body's immune system mistakenly, attacks healthy tissue) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, crohn's disease, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 13,111 Systemic lupus erythematosus patients)
On Mar, 20, 2015: 48,671 people reported to have side effects when taking Morphine. Among them, 43 people (0.09%) have Systemic Lupus Erythematosus.
Time on Morphine when people have Systemic lupus erythematosus * :
Gender of people who have Systemic lupus erythematosus when taking Morphine * :
|Systemic lupus erythematosus||91.11%||8.89% |
Age of people who have Systemic lupus erythematosus when taking Morphine * :
|Systemic lupus erythematosus||0.00%||0.00%||5.88%||5.88%||20.59%||20.59%||14.71%||32.35% |
Severity of Systemic lupus erythematosus when taking Morphine ** :
How people recovered from Systemic lupus erythematosus ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (6 people, 13.95%)
- Migraine (5 people, 11.63%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (5 people, 11.63%)
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (4 people, 9.30%)
- Nausea (4 people, 9.30%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Morphine sulfate (17 people, 39.53%)
- Prednisone (9 people, 20.93%)
- Zofran (8 people, 18.60%)
- Omeprazole (8 people, 18.60%)
- Potassium chloride (8 people, 18.60%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of morphine and systemic lupus erythematosus on
Do you have Systemic Lupus Erythematosus while taking Morphine?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Morphine and have Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- support group for people who take Morphine
- support group for people who have Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Probiotics, Liver Extract, Morphine Sulfate for a 66-year old man with Same, Colon Cancer Stage Iv. The patient has Hallucinations, Mixed
- A study of side effects of Morphine Sulfate for a 94-year old man with Cancer - Prostate. The patient has Hallucinations (sensations that appear real but are created by your mind)
- A study of drug interactions between Bacillus Probiotics, Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Evening Primrose Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Spironolactone, Prednisone, Adderall 15, Ambien Cr, Ms Contin, Oxycodone Hydrochloride for a 41-year old woman with Acne Vulgaris / Pyoderma Faciale, Acne Vulgaris/ Pyoderma Faciale, Pyoderma Faciale / Acne Vulgaris, Acne Vulgaris Pyoderma Faciale, Pyoderma, Add, Benign Intracranial Hypertension. The patient has Dizziness Postural, Sleeplessness, Sweating - Excessive, Swelling Face, Headache, Overproduction Of Sebum, Heart Rate Increased, Flushing
- A study of drug interactions between Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Morphine for a 60-year old man with Kidney Stones. The patient has Choking Sensation
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Vitamin D, Lexapro, Wellbutrin Xl, Ventolin Hfa, Verapamil Hcl, Morphine Sulfate, Gabapentin, Hydrocodone Compound for a 50-year old woman with Deficiency Anaemia, Vitamin D Decreased, Depression, Asthma Late Onset, Heart Rate Increased, Inflammatory Pain, Fibromyalgia. The patient has Breast Removal Surgery, Plantar Fasciitis, Psoriatic Arthropathy, Psoriasis, Degenerative Joint Disease, Fibromyalgia
Recent Morphine related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.