Review: could Morphine cause Threatened miscarriage (Abortion - threatened)?
Summary: there is no Threatened miscarriage reported by people who take Morphine yet.
We study 48,671 people who have side effects while taking Morphine from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Threatened miscarriage and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Morphine and have Threatened miscarriage >>>
Morphine has active ingredients of morphine sulfate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 49,767 Morphine users)
Threatened miscarriage (any vaginal bleeding other than spotting during the early stages of pregnancy) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports)
On Mar, 27, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Threatened Miscarriage while taking Morphine?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Morphine
- support group for people who have Threatened Miscarriage
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Simethicone, Albuterol, Symbicort, Ritalin, Megace, Pepcid, Claritin, Morphine, Ativan, Remeron, Tarceva for a 58-year old man with Bloating, Copd, Shortness Of Breath, Stimulants, Nasal Allergies, Allergies, Genital Pain, Anxiety, Depression, Lung Cancer. The patient has Fat Tissue Increased, Depression, Nightmares
- A study of drug interactions between Eszopiclone, Xanax, Morphine Sulfate, Gemfibrozil for a 43-year old woman with Sleep, Anxiety Disorder, Pain, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides.
- A study of drug interactions between Probiotics, Liver Extract, Morphine Sulfate for a 66-year old man with Same, Colon Cancer Stage Iv. The patient has Hallucinations, Mixed
- A study of side effects of Morphine Sulfate for a 94-year old man with Cancer - Prostate. The patient has Hallucinations
- A study of drug interactions between Bacillus Probiotics, Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Evening Primrose Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Spironolactone, Prednisone, Adderall 15, Ambien Cr, Ms Contin, Oxycodone Hydrochloride for a 41-year old woman with Acne Vulgaris / Pyoderma Faciale, Acne Vulgaris/ Pyoderma Faciale, Pyoderma Faciale / Acne Vulgaris, Acne Vulgaris Pyoderma Faciale, Pyoderma, Add, Benign Intracranial Hypertension. The patient has Dizziness Postural, Sleeplessness, Sweating - Excessive, Swelling Face, Headache, Overproduction Of Sebum, Heart Rate Increased, Flushing
Recent Morphine related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.