Morphine and Vaginal yeast infection - from FDA reports
Vaginal yeast infection is reported only by a few people who take Morphine. We study 78,912 people who have side effects while taking Morphine from FDA. Among them, 4 have Vaginal yeast infection. Find out below who they are, when they have Vaginal yeast infection and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 21, 2017
78,912 people reported to have side effects when taking Morphine.
Among them, 4 people (0.01%) have Vaginal yeast infection
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Vaginal yeast infection when taking Morphine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 25 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 25 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 25 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 25 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Acute Myeloid Leukaemia (1 person, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Valtrex (1 person, 25.00%)
- Prednisone (1 person, 25.00%)
- Maxolon (1 person, 25.00%)
- Konakion (1 person, 25.00%)
- Enbrel (1 person, 25.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pulmonary Oedema (2 people, 50.00%)
- Pleural Effusion (2 people, 50.00%)
- Sinus Tachycardia (1 person, 25.00%)
- Neutrophil Count Increased (1 person, 25.00%)
- Fever (1 person, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Vaginal yeast infection when taking Morphine?
- Check symptoms - is vaginal yeast infection caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsVaginal yeast infection and drugs with ingredients of morphine sulfate.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeVaginal yeast infection and Morphine from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Morphine has active ingredients of morphine sulfate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Morphine 80,882 users)
Vaginal yeast infection
Vaginal yeast infection has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, birth control, osteoporosis, arthritis, breast cancer (latest reports from 1,431 Vaginal yeast infection patients).
Browse all side effects of Morphinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Vaginal yeast infectionVaginal yeast infection
Could your condition cause Vaginal yeast infectionVaginal yeast infection
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I had a yeast infection and got Monistat seven. I have been taking it for 7 days now as of tonight. I was wondering how long before I can be sexually active? Also I know that monistat effects birth control,will it effect my nexoplonon implant? Can I become pregnant?
User reviews to the study
I use morphine injection 15mg. I had oral cancer, treated with chemo and radiation. I go monthly for blood test. My red blood cells are better, almost on the right amount. The white cells are low at the moment. It was sometimes OK, but up and down.
Hello! I have just recently started making marijuana brownies. I keep getting a yeast infection the next morning after eating brownies. Does anyone else experience this? If so, what do you do to prevent it?