Ms contin and Spinal compression fracture - from FDA reports
Spinal compression fracture is found among people who take Ms contin, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old also take medication Zometa, and have Multiple myeloma. This review analyzes which people have Spinal compression fracture with Ms contin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 10,615 people who have side effects when taking Ms contin from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 06, 2017
10,615 people reported to have side effects when taking Ms Contin.
Among them, 135 people (1.27%) have Spinal Compression Fracture
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Spinal Compression Fracture when taking Ms Contin *:
- female: 56.06 %
- male: 43.94 %
Age of people who have Spinal Compression Fracture when taking Ms Contin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 1.59 %
- 20-29: 0.79 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 10.32 %
- 50-59: 53.97 %
- 60+: 33.33 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Myeloma (47 people, 34.81%)
- Hypercalcaemia Of Malignancy (34 people, 25.19%)
- Hypercalcaemia (17 people, 12.59%)
- Resorption Bone Increased (8 people, 5.93%)
- Metastases To Bone (8 people, 5.93%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa (111 people, 82.22%)
- Aredia (80 people, 59.26%)
- Oxycontin (75 people, 55.56%)
- Lasix (60 people, 44.44%)
- Percocet (56 people, 41.48%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain (106 people, 78.52%)
- Osteonecrosis Of Jaw (100 people, 74.07%)
- Bone Disorder (88 people, 65.19%)
- Pain In Jaw (77 people, 57.04%)
- Back Pain (69 people, 51.11%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Spinal compression fracture when taking Ms contin?
- Check symptoms - is spinal compression fracture caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Ms contin has active ingredients of morphine sulfate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Ms contin 10,960 users)
Spinal Compression Fracture
Spinal compression fracture (fracture due to spinal compression on bone) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, multiple myeloma, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, osteopenia (latest reports from 6,815 Spinal compression fracture patients).
Browse all side effects of Ms contina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Spinal compression fractureSpinal compression fracture
Could your condition cause Spinal compression fractureSpinal compression fracture
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
You may be interested in these reviews
Two months ago, my physician switched me from Methadone to MS Contin for pain related to fibromylgia. I was on the Methadone for 12 years. Now I am not getting the pain relief like I was when I was on Methadone, but he can't switch me back due to his clinic's policy ban on methadone. I have ...
Just started Lyrica for neuropathy and have been taking 30mg MS Contin and 15mg MS Contin twice daily for 9 yrs. 1 week taking 50mg Lyrica at nite and I'm feeling strange most of the next day. Will Lyrica side effects dissipate soon?