Home > Ms contin > Heartburn > Ms contin and Heartburn
Review: could Ms contin cause Heartburn (Gastroesophageal reflux disease)?
We study 8,073 people who have side effects while taking Ms contin from FDA and social media. Among them, 12 have Heartburn. Find out below who they are, when they have Heartburn and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Ms contin and have Heartburn >>>
Ms contin (latest outcomes from 8,252 users) has active ingredients of morphine sulfate. It is often used in pain.
Heartburn (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus) (latest reports from 45,960 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, pain.
On Oct, 24, 2014: 8,073 people reported to have side effects when taking Ms contin. Among them, 12 people (0.15%) have Heartburn.
Time on Ms contin when people have Heartburn * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Heartburn when taking Ms contin * :
Age of people who have Heartburn when taking Ms contin * :
Severity of Heartburn when taking Ms contin ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Heartburn ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Muscle spasms (3 people, 25.00%)
- Anxiety (3 people, 25.00%)
- Stress (3 people, 25.00%)
- Neuralgia (3 people, 25.00%)
- Diabetes mellitus non-insulin-dependent (1 people, 8.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Percocet (5 people, 41.67%)
- Lactulose (4 people, 33.33%)
- Prilosec (4 people, 33.33%)
- Promethazine (4 people, 33.33%)
- Diazepam (4 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Heartburn while taking Ms Contin?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Ms contin and have Heartburn
- support group for people who take Ms contin
- support group for people who have Heartburn
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does loss of taste from morphine come back ?
I was given morphine 3 months ago and have loss my ability to taste ever since.
- Do you have issues snoring from testosterone
I was in an IED explosion in Afghanistan, had a TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY, 2005.JULY 28THlevels were extremely low. my V.A. doctor put me on testesterone 2011 BREAST CANCER, AUG 11TH 2012 HIT AND RUN ON MY MOTORCYCLE. DUE TO all the pain meds chemo, etcetera. MY testosterone. At first it was the best t ...
- Can i take water tablets whilst on morphine and blood pressure meds
I am suffering with water retention and my legs and feet are swelling can I take water tablets
- I have an enlarged liver...could i use buprenorphine?
I want to know if i can take buprenorphine with an enlarged liver
- I am suffering from gerd, should i continue my pantoprazole medicines of shall i go for surgery.. i have to eat medicine twice a week
I am 26, unmarried & a salesperson, i drive almost 100km a day(4 hours) , i spend most of time sitting in the car or in the office. I have the heartburn issue(GERD) & from last 6 months as consulted by doctor i am taking Pantoprazole medicines. 1 tablet effect last for 3 days. Now should i go ...
- Do the side effects of prolia either stop or lessen over the 6 month period between injections?
I am wondering if the side effects of Prolia go away or lessen during the six months it is taken for.
- How should i take metozolv odt (to help empty my stomach and omeprazole - bicarb 40-1,10 (for reflux). one says on empty stomach, the other 1 hour brfore meals
Had cancer of the esophagus and stomach (tumor at the junction. Did chemo and radiation, had surgery, more chemo, clean pet scan. Now I cannot empty my stomach, and I suffer vomiting and acid reflux at night. I was given the Omepazole for the acid reflux and vomiting, then they discovered it was cau ...
- What is the current treatment for larangospasm?
For two years I have been fighting with larangospasm. I have been hospitalized twice and treated with prednisone as well as nebulizers with albuterol. I had botox injections into my vocal cords last July 2013 and have a straw hanging around my neck for straw breathing. The last "attack" lasted one ...
- Concerned about these two meds are they the cause for me doing things i don't ever do?
I take both these medications together Dailey and I am doing things I am unaware of doing I have conversation with people and don't remember having doing things I have never done is it caused from both of these medications
- Does mrsa affect your memory and thought process
Level 10 pain almost constant. Nothing seems to help. I am hospitalized now going on a month
More questions for: Ms contin, Heartburn
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Nexium improves my constipation
Started taking Nexium 1 week ago and I noticed improvement with my chronic constipation.
- Palpitations when eating raw garlic
After symptoms of a cold, I've been drinking the famous "garlic honey lemon" mixture to try to get rid of the cold and it actually worked pretty well.
The first morning it didn't feel very nice to drink but I was ok.
From day 2, I started to feel heartburn and heart palpitations, with a sort of he ...
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Androgel for secondary hypogonadism
Severe swelling in legs, ankles and feet after being on my feet for more than one hour. Pain in calves and ankles. Feels like they're being squeezed or compressed. Pain dissipates after laying down for a few hours. Swelling never completely dissipates. Always some swelling in ankles.
- Prednisone side effects
Took this for 6 days, tapering at the end to treat a rash caused by a spider bite. The heartburn started on day 1 but the other symptoms didn't begin until day 4. None we're severe but they weren't fun either. The blurred vision was worst.
- Bone infections involving my teeth crohns and prednisone over the past 12 years
Dentist  tell me the abscesses are in the bones and I've had several root canals, bridges, bone surgeries that last 3 years, teeth became so mobile after the bone economy I had them pulled and now a partial one month ago. Bone loss etc. I don't have the ridges in my mouth that most Crohn patients ...
- My t.d. and my living hell
I was dianosed with T.D. on Sept. 19, 2013...by a neurologist at St. Peters Hospital in Albany, NY...I was taken there because of concern that I had suffered a stroke...since then, life for, not only me, but my family has pretty much come to a screeching halt...I seemed to have hit the jackpot as fa ...
- Cfs/fibro, migraine
A strange thing happened when I started taking the Chantix for my smoking cessation...
MY MIGRAINES AND TENSION HEADACHES WENT AWAY!!!
As horrible as they were, and as bad as I have prayed for them to go away, I did not even notice that I didn't have the excruciating headaches anymore!!
I stop ...
- Rocephin and levaquin drug interactions
I went to ER of local hospital because I was feeling puny, low energy for a while. I was on no meds, physical active all my life, yoga practiser, no crippling. I am late deafened, can speak clearly. This is a true case of attempted murder. I refused to admit myself after waiting 8 hours - I was refu ...
- Hair loss, no elevated mood or depression, nausea, tiredness
Due to hair loss I switched over to Morphine. The hair loss goes on. While taking Tramadol for 5 month I've already lost 2/3 of my long and thick hair. In about 3 month I'll be bold - as a woman.
Tramadol elevated my mood. Morphine doesn't. It might even depress me - who knows? Taking 60mg at onc ...
More reviews for: Ms contin, Heartburn
On eHealthMe, Ms Contin (morphine sulfate) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Ms Contin is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Ms Contin used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Ms contin, Heartburn
Recent Ms contin related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Morphine Sulfate, Dilaudid for a 37-year old woman who has Endometriosis
- Comparions of Dilaudid, Morphine for a 24-year old man who has Pain
- Comparions of Norco, Zoloft, Wellbutrin, Lyrica, Ms Contin for a 39-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Marijuana, Morphine Sulfate for a 71-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Meloxicam, Ms Contin for a 89-year old man who has Spinal Osteoarthritis
- Comparions of Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Morphine Sulfate, Zopiclone for a 51-year old man who has Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type
- Comparions of Morphine Sulfate, Opana ER for a 50-year old woman who has Chronic Pain
- Comparions of Percocet, Morphine Sulfate for a 54-year old woman who has Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Comparions of Cannabis Sativa, Morphine, Dopamine Hydrochloride, Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate for a 67-year old man who has Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type
- Comparions of Lyrica, Oxycodone, Soma, Ms Contin, Gabapentin for a 54-year old woman who has Myofascial Pain Syndrome
More related comparison studies for: Ms contin, Heartburn
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenylalanine, Adderall Xr 30 for a 34-year old woman who has Depression, Disturbance In Attention (9 minutes ago)
- Creon for a 59-year old man who has Pancreatic Insufficiency (11 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Disturbance In Attention and Weight Gain
- Weight Gain and Depression
- Adderall Xr 30
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (4 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (4 hours ago)
- Second Degree Burn
- Upper Limb Deformity
- Rebound Effect