Ms contin and Sleep - too much - from FDA reports
Sleep - too much is found among people who take Ms contin, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 2 years, also take medication Oxycontin, and have Multiple myeloma. This review analyzes which people have Sleep - too much with Ms contin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 10,828 people who have side effects when taking Ms contin from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 23, 2017
10,828 people reported to have side effects when taking Ms contin.
Among them, 107 people (0.99%) have Sleep - too much
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Ms contin when people have Sleep - too much *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 12.5 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 75.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 12.5 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Sleep - too much when taking Ms contin *:
- female: 50.47 %
- male: 49.53 %
Age of people who have Sleep - too much when taking Ms contin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 6.25 %
- 30-39: 4.17 %
- 40-49: 23.96 %
- 50-59: 17.71 %
- 60+: 47.92 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Myeloma (43 people, 40.19%)
- Migraine (14 people, 13.08%)
- Preventive Health Care (13 people, 12.15%)
- Breast Cancer Metastatic (13 people, 12.15%)
- Breast Cancer (13 people, 12.15%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Oxycontin (57 people, 53.27%)
- Zometa (56 people, 52.34%)
- Aredia (56 people, 52.34%)
- Neurontin (50 people, 46.73%)
- Ambien (49 people, 45.79%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (73 people, 68.22%)
- Back Pain (64 people, 59.81%)
- Weakness (62 people, 57.94%)
- Breathing Difficulty (62 people, 57.94%)
- Osteoarthritis (52 people, 48.60%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Sleep - too much when taking Ms contin?
- Check symptoms - is sleep - too much caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsSleep - too much and drugs with ingredients of morphine sulfate.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeSleep - too much and Ms contin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Ms contin has active ingredients of morphine sulfate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Ms contin 11,187 users)
Sleep - too much
Sleep - too much has been reported by people with depression, pain, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, quit smoking (latest reports from 73,767 Sleep - too much patients).
Browse all side effects of Ms contina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Sleep - too muchSleep - too much
Could your condition cause Sleep - too muchSleep - too much
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Having bipolar is a curse. Since starting roaccutane almost two weeks ago, I have started having heavy to extreme mood swings for 5-7 days straight and it's becoming really upsetting for everyone around me. I am also extremely negative and find no pleasure in even the simplest of things. Has ...
User reviews to the study
Two months ago, my physician switched me from Methadone to MS Contin for pain related to fibromylgia. I was on the Methadone for 12 years. Now I am not getting the pain relief like I was when I was on Methadone, but he can't switch me back due to his clinic's policy ban on methadone. I have ...
Hello everyone! I'm new here :-) I just came upon this group looking up something to explain my need to sleep too much on 40 mg. per day Prozac. I'm a 58 yr. old female and been taking Prozac about a year, if that helps. I used to not be able to sleep, and now this reversal! I hope some of you ...