Review: could Msm cause Anxiety and stress (Stress and anxiety)?
Summary: Anxiety and stress is reported only by a few people who take Msm.
We study 104 people who have side effects while taking Msm from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Anxiety and stress. Find out below who they are, when they have Anxiety and stress and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Msm and have Anxiety and stress >>>
Msm has active ingredients of methylsulfonylmethane. It is often used in vitamin supplementation. (latest outcomes from 180 Msm users)
Anxiety and stress
Anxiety and stress has been reported by people with depression, stress and anxiety, quit smoking, multiple sclerosis, pain. (latest reports from 195,859 Anxiety and stress patients)
On Apr, 6, 2015: 104 people reported to have side effects when taking Msm. Among them, 3 people (2.88%) have Anxiety And Stress.
Time on Msm when people have Anxiety and stress * :
Gender of people who have Anxiety and stress when taking Msm * :
|Anxiety and stress||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Anxiety and stress when taking Msm * :
|Anxiety and stress||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Anxiety and stress when taking Msm ** :
How people recovered from Anxiety and stress ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura (2 people, 66.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Synthroid (3 people, 100.00%)
- Tenormin (2 people, 66.67%)
- Calcium (2 people, 66.67%)
- Minerals nos (2 people, 66.67%)
- Glucosamine (2 people, 66.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of msm and anxiety and stress on
Do you have Anxiety And Stress while taking Msm?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Msm and have Anxiety And Stress
- support group for people who take Msm
- support group for people who have Anxiety And Stress
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Topamax for a 44-year old woman with Anxiety. The patient has Electrical Shock, Difficulty In Walking, Chest Pain, Chest Tightness Or Pressure, Severe Pain In Fingers, Hands, And Wrists When Not Numb Or Tingling, Skin Itches While Showering, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Short-term Memory Loss, Sudden Memory Loss, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Blurred Vision, Chronic Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Lexapro, Abilify for a 18-year old girl with Anxiety Disorder, Depression Suicidal. The patient has Ocd, Anxiety
- A study of drug interactions between Levothyroxine Sodium, Paroxetine Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman with Hypothyroidism, Stress At Work. The patient has Anxiety And Stress
- A study of drug interactions between Sertraline, Abilify for a 51-year old woman with Major Depressive Disorder. The patient has Temperature Intolerance, Tremor, Anxiety, Headache, Back Pain - Nonspecific, Cervical Dystonia
- A study of drug interactions between Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 25-year old woman with Depression, Add. The patient has Anxiety
Recent Msm related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.