Home > Msm > Bad breath > Msm and Bad breath
Review: could Msm cause Bad breath (Breath odor)?
Summary: there is no Bad breath reported by people who take Msm yet.
We study 101 people who have side effects while taking Msm from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Bad breath and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Msm and have Bad breath >>>
Msm (latest outcomes from 176 users) has active ingredients of methylsulfonylmethane. It is often used in vitamin supplementation.
Bad breath (latest reports from 384 patients) has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, multiple myeloma.
On Nov, 27, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Bad Breath while taking Msm?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Msm
- support group for people who have Bad Breath
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can i take msm with tumeric and sertraline?
(Asked by a 34 year old woman who has Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, and takes Msm )
I been told by the dr to use Sertraline for depression. Ive been using Msm and tumeric and i would like to know if there is any tisk using these together with Sertraline.
- Is there an effective treatment for halitosis when taking levitra
(Asked by a 72 year old man who has Halitosis, and takes Levitra)
When taking a Lavitra pill, even 1/2 tablet, I get halitosis, which is a negative for my partner. This symptom lasts about 24 hours.
- Does dilatin and topomax cause bad breath and b.o
(Asked by a 36 year old man who has Bad Breath, Sweating Increased, and takes Dilantin-125, Topamax)
I take very good care of hygeine but still notice bad breath and excessive sweating with bad smell
- Better suggestion of treatment and overall thoughts on these supplements
(Asked by a 58 year old woman who has Liver Fatty, High Density Lipoprotein, and takes Trimethyl Glycine, Dandelion, Milk Thistle, Acetylcysteine, Alpha - Lipoic Acid, MSM, L-Cysteine HCl, Choline Bitartrate, Inositol, Para - Aminobenzoic Acid (paba), Lutein, Niacin, Flaxseed Oil, Fish Oil, Chromium Picolinate, Probiotics, Multivitamin)
Taking OTC Supplements (listed individual ingredients ) instead of product names.
More questions for: Msm, Bad breath
More reviews for: Msm, Bad breath
- A study of drug interactions between Norco, Wellbutrin Xl, Lexapro for a patient with Pain, Eating Disorder - Bulimia, Depression. The patient has Elevated Mood, Sapho Syndrome, Electrolyte Imbalance, Stomach Pain, Indigestion, Burning Feeling When Swallowing, Throat Tightness, Chest Wall Pain, Insomnia, Vision Problems, Blood Insulin, Pain - Joints, Muscle Aches, White Blood Cell Count Decreased, Iron Deficiency Anemia, Proteinuria Present, Urine Albumin/creatinine Ratio Increased, Low Back Pain, Breath Odor, Dizziness, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Muscle Oedema, Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema, Edema
Comments: symptoms started slowly about a year ago and have progressively gotten worse everyday. doctor has stated this could be the problem and suggests I ween off Lexapro. my electrolytes are consistently off and constant anemia despite taking iron 3 times a day. my hormone for ADH is very elevated. suggest ...
- A study of drug interactions between Enalapril Maleate, Amlodipine, Efudex for a patient with Hypertension - Medication Related, Actinic Keratosis. The patient has Fatigue, Halitosis
Comments: Had 19 applications out of 21 of Efudex Cream. Patient also has Mantle Cell Lymphoma since 6-2007, treated twice with 8 treatments R-CHOP in 2008 and then again in 2011 with Bendamustine and Rituximab and now is in remission since 10/2011. Stopped taking Efudex 1 day ago. Skin itches, is red and fee ...
- A study of side effects of Adderall 10 for a patient with ADHD. The patient has Bowel Peristalsis Increased (wormlike movement by which the alimentary canal increased), Dry Mouth, Headache (pain in head), Breath Odor, Burping (noisily release air from the stomach through the mouth)
Comments: Loved the focus that came with adderall, if I take it with food there's no burping but I have burping spells every half hour or so if I don't eat when I take. The headache is 50/50, I use low-dose Tylenol if it's present. The most unsettling is the BO; I used to go a few days without anyone noticing ...
- A study of drug interactions between Prednisone, Tramadol, Xanax for a patient with Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Pain, Stress And Anxiety. The patient has Bad Breath, Feet,legs,arms,fingers And Toes Pins And Needles, Sleep Walking, Lightheadedness - Dizzy, Skin Pale Or Gray, Headaches Everyday Sometimes Every Other Day, Toe Nails Are Peeling And Flaky, Neck Tightness, Bottoms Of Feet And Toes Are Peeling And Tender, Bottoms Of Big Toes Numb, Sometimes Hard To Get Out Of Bed And Walk, Feet, Ankles, Toes, Hands And Fingers Turn Purple And Swell Due To Poor Blood Circulation, Calves, Upper And Lower Arms And Shoulders Cramp, Numb, Tingle And Sensitive To Touch And Move, Muscle Cramps, Numbness And Tingling
Comments: Started 8 days ago with only left leg, knee to toes numb, tingly and pins and needles with my knee purple and reddish in color when I got cool. Next day it was the right leg, knee to toes along with the left. That night it was both arms elbow to fingertips along with the legs, knees to toes. Went to ...
More related studies for: Msm, Bad breath
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.