Review: could Msm cause Bad breath (Breath odor)?
Summary: there is no Bad breath reported by people who take Msm yet.
We study 104 people who have side effects while taking Msm from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Bad breath and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Msm and have Bad breath >>>
Msm has active ingredients of methylsulfonylmethane. It is often used in vitamin supplementation. (latest outcomes from 180 Msm users)
Bad breath has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, multiple myeloma. (latest reports from 486 Bad breath patients)
On Feb, 26, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Bad Breath while taking Msm?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Msm
- support group for people who have Bad Breath
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Tamsulosin, Losartan Potassium, Hydralazine And Hydrochlorthiazide, Glimepiride, Chlorthalidone for a 80-year old man with Prostate Examination Abnormal, High Blood Pressure, Diabetes. The patient has Senile Dementia, Bad Breath
- A study of side effects of Simvastatin for a 46-year old man with Hyperlipidemia. The patient has Halitosis (offensive breath)
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Salmon Oil, Chondroitin, MSM, Glucosamine, SAMe, Magnesium, Vitamin E, Vitamin D, CoQ10, Lyrica, Zolpidem, Levothyroxine Sodium, Effexor XR for a 64-year old woman with General Health, Health, Fibromyalgia, Cramps - Leg. The patient has Disrupted Sleep, Pain, Exhaustion
- A study of side effects of Concerta for a 16-year old boy with ADD. The patient has Bad Breath
- A study of side effects of Atorvastatin Calcium for a 58-year old woman with High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness (feeling of tiredness), Weight Gain - Unintentional, Bad Breath
Recent Msm related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.