Review: could Msm cause Kidney failure (Acute kidney failure)?
Summary: there is no Kidney failure reported by people who take Msm yet.
We study 104 people who have side effects while taking Msm from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Kidney failure and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Msm and have Kidney failure >>>
Msm has active ingredients of methylsulfonylmethane. It is often used in vitamin supplementation. (latest outcomes from 180 Msm users)
Kidney failure (loss of kidney function) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, coronary artery bypass, multiple myeloma, diabetes, pain. (latest reports from 57,659 Kidney failure patients)
On Feb, 28, 2015: No report is found
Get connected: join our support group of msm and kidney failure on
Do you have Kidney Failure while taking Msm?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Msm
- support group for people who have Kidney Failure
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 57-year old man with Hypertension. The patient has Renal Failure - Acute (rapid kidney dysfunction)
- A study of drug interactions between Plavix, Lisinopril, Cymbalta for a 88-year old woman with Arterial Stenosis, Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled, Depression - Elderly. The patient has Renal Failure, Pulse Pressure Decreased
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Salmon Oil, Chondroitin, MSM, Glucosamine, SAMe, Magnesium, Vitamin E, Vitamin D, CoQ10, Lyrica, Zolpidem, Levothyroxine Sodium, Effexor XR for a 64-year old woman with General Health, Health, Fibromyalgia, Cramps - Leg. The patient has Disrupted Sleep, Pain, Exhaustion
- A study of side effects of MSM for a 56-year old man with Pain.
- A study of side effects of Olanzapine for a 42-year old man with Depression. The patient has Renal Failure (kidney dysfunction)
Recent Msm related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.