Home > Msm > Vertigo > Msm and Vertigo
Review: could Msm cause Vertigo (Dizziness)?
We study 101 people who have side effects while taking Msm from FDA and social media. Among them, 4 have Vertigo. Find out below who they are, when they have Vertigo and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Msm and have Vertigo >>>
Msm (latest outcomes from 175 users) has active ingredients of methylsulfonylmethane. It is often used in vitamin supplementation.
Vertigo (latest reports from 1,295,398 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 101 people reported to have side effects when taking Msm. Among them, 4 people (3.96%) have Vertigo.
Time on Msm when people have Vertigo * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Vertigo when taking Msm * :
Age of people who have Vertigo when taking Msm * :
Severity of Vertigo when taking Msm ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Vertigo ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Skin wrinkling (1 people, 25.00%)
- Multiple myeloma (1 people, 25.00%)
- General physical condition (1 people, 25.00%)
- Parkinson's disease (1 people, 25.00%)
- Pain - back (1 people, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (2 people, 50.00%)
- Premarin (2 people, 50.00%)
- Potassium chloride (1 people, 25.00%)
- Acyclovir (1 people, 25.00%)
- Atorvastatin (1 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Vertigo while taking Msm?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Msm and have Vertigo
- support group for people who take Msm
- support group for people who have Vertigo
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can lipitor 10mg cause lightheadeness all day even tho taken at bedtime
Even tho I take 1 10mg at bedtime I seem to be light headeness all day long
- Could the iud cause body pain nerevous,dizziness,confessing after about a year?
I was having a light chest pain going over to my right arm went to the hospital and they said they could find anything ....Once again said it was anxiety.... I was woundering if the iud could have infected my body some how causing the symptoms and more..thank you for you time....
- It looks like i lose my balance when i have turned a few corners
It looks like I lose my balance when walking, but my balance is very good when tested. It is more like my navigation system is switched off, and I struggle to walk when there are frequent changes of direction eg in buildings.
I can do a 10 mile hike, ride a bike, and go up a ladder with no prob ...
- Can long term use cinnarazine 25 mg daily and betahistine (vertin) 8 mg daily for the last 2 years for vertigo cause trigeminal neuralgia like symptoms?
I am on above medication for two years . Lately i have suddenly developed severe pain in rt jaw rt side of head and inside the mouth. ? trigeminal neuralgia like symptoms. Can this be due to effects of the drugs that i am taking? What should be done for the new symptoms?
- Can i take msm with tumeric and sertraline?
I been told by the dr to use Sertraline for depression. Ive been using Msm and tumeric and i would like to know if there is any tisk using these together with Sertraline.
- Does losartan cause dizziness?
My dizziness most likely due to Losartan (50 mg/day)taken for mild high blood pressure) seems to have peaked about 6 months after I began taking it. Was quite severe for a couple of days, then gradually disappeared. I have been on Losartan for over 2 years now, with no further side effects that I a ...
- Been taking corydalis for pain for 4 days now, woke up this morning with bad case of vertigo. if i continue to take corydalis, will the vertigo ease or get worse?
I have peripheral neuropathy and began taking Corydalis for pain 4 days ago. This morning I woke up with vertigo so badly I clung to my headboard feeling like I was going to fall off my bed. The dizziness and nausea are rolling in like waves with a few minutes in between of almost clarity. My questi ...
- Mixing methamphatamine and lisinapril hydrocloathyaxide together is it dangetous
I feel really terrible shortness of breath blood pressure keeps dropping up and down my chest is very heavy and tight
- Problem with my kidneys??
In November, My husband had to rush me to the ER because I was having terrible pain in my left kidney area. After a CT scan, it was determined that I had 2 kidney stones trying to pass together. One was 1mm and the other was 3mm, and caused excruciating pain. So they prescribed me Flomax and I thoug ...
- Are any of you having problems with your legs and knees freezing and other symptoms of nerve damage?
The only way my knees and legs get warm is when i stretch out in bed to go to sleep. Putting a heater in front of them does no good at all. alcohol works for a little while but then the freezing starts all over.
More questions for: Msm, Vertigo
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Mucinex dm and advil congetstion
I noticed another female with simlar age and side effects; and a third female who in addition was under active thyroid. I have taken both drugs independently and had no problem with them. I am prone to low blood pressure & dizziness due to the thyroid problem
- The fear that follows an attack of vertigo
I awoke one morning and it appeared my furniture was moving in the room. Everything was spinning. I have a ringing in my left ear. Went to an ENT who threw my condition into the catch 22 pile and said I had Meniere Disease. I would not accept that after I researched the horrible ailment. I soug ...
- Still ill after several years
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
- Profolol side effects-will not use again
It is slightly more than 24 hours since profolol alone was given to me for a colonoscopy and endoscopy. I woke up quickly but very sleepy and tired. Forced to get in wheelchair and leave asap. Slept when I got home all night. The next day was very disoriented, lightheaded when I sat up or got up and ...
- Seizure disorder med problems
Velafaxine 150 mg. 1 per day.
In process of switching from Topiramate 50 mg. 1 pill in morning & one at night (going off of this because of kidney stones) Was on this medication approximately 10 years.
Lamotrigine 2 25mg pills in morning and 2 - 25 mg. pills at night.
On the 3rd day of ...
- Clindamycin - vertigo and nausea
2 days in after starting on clendamycin for tooth infection I began having slight vertigo which steadily increased the next day. Nausea present with vomiting. I saw primary doc & I mentioned I was on this antibiotic which was told this could be the source of my problem and to stop taking medicine ...
- My reaction to talking sumatriptan for the first time.
after 10 minutes of taking the sumatriptan tablet i got all of the symptoms i stated and from those i developed a rare movement disorder called 'Dystonia' that has affected my right foot making me unable to walk and my right hand making me unable to write.
- Can crestor cause vertigo?
I started taking Crestor in May of 2011. I had my first big "episode" in June.
Severe vertigo, loss of balance, slurred speech, fatigue, loss for words, tingling, numbness, pressure in back of head...
Didn't have all at once, but went to hospital via ambulance twice. Was first given 1000 mg of kep ...
More reviews for: Msm, Vertigo
On eHealthMe, Msm (methylsulfonylmethane) is often used for vitamin supplementation. Find out below the conditions Msm is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Msm used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
More related studies for: Msm, Vertigo
Recent Msm related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Msm, Vertigo
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenylalanine, Adderall Xr 30 for a 34-year old woman who has Depression, Disturbance In Attention (9 minutes ago)
- Creon for a 59-year old man who has Pancreatic Insufficiency (11 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Disturbance In Attention and Weight Gain
- Weight Gain and Depression
- Adderall Xr 30
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (4 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (4 hours ago)
- Colostomy Infection
- Calcium Gluconate
- Angioimmunoblastic T Cell Lymphoma Recurrent