Review: could Mucinex d cause Heart rate increased?
Summary: Heart rate increased is reported only by a few people who take Mucinex d.
We study 122 people who have side effects while taking Mucinex d from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Heart rate increased and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Mucinex d and have Heart rate increased >>>
Mucinex d has active ingredients of guaifenesin; pseudoephedrine hydrochloride. It is often used in sinus congestion. (latest outcomes from 460 Mucinex d users)
Heart rate increased
Heart rate increased has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression, multiple sclerosis, asthma. (latest reports from 39,708 Heart rate increased patients)
On Mar, 1, 2015: 122 people reported to have side effects when taking Mucinex d. Among them, 1 people (0.82%) has Heart Rate Increased.
Time on Mucinex d when people have Heart rate increased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Heart rate increased||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Heart rate increased when taking Mucinex d * :
|Heart rate increased||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Heart rate increased when taking Mucinex d * :
|Heart rate increased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Heart rate increased when taking Mucinex d ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Heart rate increased||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Heart rate increased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Nail infection (1 people, 100.00%)
- Nasal decongestion therapy (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Augmentin '875' (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of mucinex d and heart rate increased on
Do you have Heart Rate Increased while taking Mucinex D?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Mucinex d and have Heart Rate Increased
- support group for people who take Mucinex d
- support group for people who have Heart Rate Increased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Advair Diskus 500/50, Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide for a 21-year old woman with Asthma. The patient has Heart Rate Increased
- A study of drug interactions between Ritalin La, Provigil for a 67-year old woman with Sleepiness - During The Day, Sleeping Sickness. The patient has Heart Rate Increased
- A study of drug interactions between Bacillus Probiotics, Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Evening Primrose Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Spironolactone, Prednisone, Adderall 15, Ambien Cr, Ms Contin, Oxycodone Hydrochloride for a 41-year old woman with Acne Vulgaris / Pyoderma Faciale, Acne Vulgaris/ Pyoderma Faciale, Pyoderma Faciale / Acne Vulgaris, Acne Vulgaris Pyoderma Faciale, Pyoderma, Add, Benign Intracranial Hypertension. The patient has Dizziness Postural, Sleeplessness, Sweating - Excessive, Swelling Face, Headache, Overproduction Of Sebum, Heart Rate Increased, Flushing
- A study of side effects of Adderall 30 for a 30-year old woman with ADD. The patient has Fluid Retention (an abnormal accumulation of fluid in the blood), Muscle Aches (muscle pain), Spitting Up, Cough, Heart Rate Increased, Heartburn - Chronic (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus), Retained Fetal Lung Fluid (fluid does not leave the lung)
- A study of drug interactions between Gabapentin, Toviaz, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Suboxone for a 30-year old woman with Interstitial Cystitis (ic), Drug Addiction. The patient has Upset Stomach, Hot Flashes, Lightheadedness - Dizzy, Shortness Of Breath, Irregular Heartbeat, Rapid Heart Beat
Recent Mucinex d related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Advil Cold And Sinus, Mucinex D, Sudafed 12 Hour, Tamiflu for a 59-year old woman who has Sinus Congestion
- Comparions of Mucinex D, Claritin-d 24 Hour for a 51-year old woman who has Leslie
- Comparions of Mucinex D, Methotrexate for a 46-year old woman who has Sinus Congestion
- Comparions of Mucinex D, Doxycycline Hyclate, Tramadol for a 21-year old man who has Bronchitis Acute
- Comparions of Prednisone (Roxane) - 20MG, Amoxicillin (Teva) - 500MG, Ibuprofen (Banner Pharmacaps) - 200MG, Ventolin Hfa (Glaxosmithkline) - EQ 0.09MG BASE/INH, Mucinex D (Adams Resp Therap) - 1.2GM;120MG for a 23-year old man who has Sinus Infection
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.