Home > Mucinex d > Heart rate increased > Mucinex d and Heart rate increased
Review: could Mucinex d cause Heart rate increased?
We study 119 people who have side effects while taking Mucinex d from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Heart rate increased and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Mucinex d and have Heart rate increased >>>
Mucinex d (latest outcomes from 458 users) has active ingredients of guaifenesin; pseudoephedrine hydrochloride. It is often used in sinus congestion.
Heart rate increased
Heart rate increased (latest reports from 214,183 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression, multiple sclerosis, asthma.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 118 people reported to have side effects when taking Mucinex d. Among them, 1 people (0.85%) has Heart Rate Increased.
Time on Mucinex d when people have Heart rate increased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Heart rate increased||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Heart rate increased when taking Mucinex d * :
|Heart rate increased||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Heart rate increased when taking Mucinex d * :
|Heart rate increased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Heart rate increased when taking Mucinex d ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Heart rate increased||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Heart rate increased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Nail infection (1 people, 100.00%)
- Nasal decongestion therapy (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Augmentin '875' (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Heart Rate Increased while taking Mucinex D?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Mucinex d and have Heart Rate Increased
- support group for people who take Mucinex d
- support group for people who have Heart Rate Increased
Latest outcomes in real world:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is xanax useful to trear increased heart rate
(Asked by a 46 year old man who has Anxiety, Heart Rate Increased, and takes Skelaxin, Aspirin)
pulse rate sky high and very nervous. took half a skelaxin barrel shaped pill beige in color.
- Will tramadol cause rapid heart beat?
(Asked by a 82 year old woman who has Rapid Heart Beat, and takes Tramadol)
I have been taking Tramadol for 1 1/2 years and within the past 6 weeks have developed an unexplained rapid heart beat. The heart monitor I wore for 24 hours indicated a premature heart but after a month the EKG was normal. I was taken off of Toprol and instructed to take magnesium (400) milligrams ...
- What has helped anyone with 7/24 migraine?
(Asked by a 71 year old woman who has Migraines 7/24, Loss Of Balance, Thalmic Stroke, Hiatal Hernia, High Blood Pressure, Rapid Heart Beat, S.L.E., Fibromyalgia, Osteoarthritis, Raynauds, Asthma, Muscle Weakness, PFO, Hypothyroidism, Reflux Gastritis, Back Pain, Involuntary Tremors Occasionally, Knee Pain)
Since menopause, I have suffered with migraines every single day. Prior to menopause, I never even had a headache. I have allergic reactions to many classifications of drugs, and any med in the calcium channel blocker or beta blocker category creates substantial muscle weakness. I now take Gabapenti ...
- Is mavik useful for someone with very low bp. also on max dose of carvedilol for aging & hf
(Asked by a 64 year old man who has A-fib, Heart Rate Increased)
Three years of persistent a-fib & tachycardia causing dilated heart. Carvedilol does rate control my heart but also lowers my blood pressure. I have never had a good answer as to why I am also on mavik especially with my low blood pressure.
- I was given a pre-employment screening and tested positive for meth. can my adhd, asthma and heart medication cause a false positive result?
(Asked by a 39 year old woman who has Allergic Cough, Heart Rate Increased, Asthma, Adhd, and takes Amphetamine Salt Combo, Benzonatate, Symbicort, Combivent)
I just finished a pre employment mouth swab drug screening, then asked to undergo a urine test to be shipped off. I was told I tested positive for meth. I would like to know if any of my prescribed medications can cause a false positive or even the exedrine migraine otc I take could cause this type ...
More questions for: Mucinex d, Heart rate increased
More reviews for: Mucinex d, Heart rate increased
- A study of side effects of Amoxicillin Pediatric for a patient with Infection - Ear. The patient has Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water), Heart Rate Increased, Breathing - Rapid And Deep, Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness), Lethargy (tiredness), Ear Infection (ear infection), Appetite - Decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat), Fever, Inability To Crawl, High Blood Glucose Level (high blood sugar)
Comments: My son is 17 months old and been diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes but I just received a call from his physician that he is positive for Enterovirus. What is the connection between Enterovirus and high blood sugar levels?
- A study of drug interactions between Mucinex D, Mobic, Gotu Kola, Humira, Levothyroxine Sodium, Singulair for a patient with Sinusitis, Joint Pain, Foot, Leg, And Ankle Swelling, Crohns, Hypothyroidism, Sinus Polyp. The patient has Pain - Joints, Joint Warmth, Swelling Of A Joint
Comments: the joint pain isn't as bad as the swelling!!! its been random & moves from joint to joint...my hands & fingers more severe...ive never had these symptoms before!! my doctor has run RA panels, MS panels etc...waiting on results!! started me on Mobic.....absolutely cant tell ive taken anything...no s ...
- A study of side effects of Paroxetine Hydrochloride for a patient with Anxiety. The patient has Shaking Palsy (disorder of the central nervous system characterized by tremor and impaired muscular coordination), Chest Discomfort, Ear Discomfort, Chest Pressure Sensation (feeling of pressure on chest), Difficulty In Walking, Difficulty Falling Asleep (sleeplessness), Vertigo Aggravated, Leg Cramping, Hot Flushes (sudden feelings of heat), Dizziness Aggravated, Double Vision (double vision), Heart Rate Increased
Comments: Feeling of butterflies in ears, pressure in chest along with increased feeling of anxiety, extremely fidgety legs, unable to sit still, trembling extremities, severe shakiness.
- A study of side effects of Microgestin Fe 1.5/30 for a patient with Birth Control. The patient has Rapid Heart Beat, Swallowing Difficulty, Rapid Deep Breathing (hyperventilation)
Comments: i have never had this problem before. i smoked marijuana on 2 separate occasions where i got very pale, blue lips, cold sweats, belching, bloated stomach, dizziness, vision gone, and could barely hear. it starts with difficulty swallowing and heavy breathing that leads into the panic. the second tim ...
- A study of side effects of Methotrexate for a patient with Vasculitis Cerebral. The patient has Painful Response To Normal Stimuli, Rapid Heart Beat, Fatigue - Chronic (long feeling of tiredness)
Comments: With out decrease in HGB or HCT
More related studies for: Mucinex d, Heart rate increased
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.