Home > Mucinex d > Rectal bleeding > Mucinex d and Rectal bleeding
Review: could Mucinex d cause Rectal bleeding?
We study 119 people who have side effects while taking Mucinex d from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Rectal bleeding and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Mucinex d and have Rectal bleeding >>>
Mucinex d (latest outcomes from 456 users) has active ingredients of guaifenesin; pseudoephedrine hydrochloride. It is often used in sinus congestion.
Rectal Bleeding (bleeding from rectum) (latest reports from 10,174 patients) has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, stress and anxiety, pain.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 118 people reported to have side effects when taking Mucinex d. Among them, 1 people (0.85%) has Rectal Bleeding.
Time on Mucinex d when people have Rectal bleeding * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Rectal bleeding||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Rectal bleeding when taking Mucinex d * :
|Rectal bleeding||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Rectal bleeding when taking Mucinex d * :
|Rectal bleeding||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Rectal bleeding when taking Mucinex d ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Rectal bleeding||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Rectal bleeding ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Respiratory tract congestion (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Avelox (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Rectal Bleeding while taking Mucinex D?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Mucinex d and have Rectal Bleeding
- support group for people who take Mucinex d
- support group for people who have Rectal Bleeding
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Mucinex d, Rectal bleeding
More reviews for: Mucinex d, Rectal bleeding
On eHealthMe, Mucinex D (guaifenesin; pseudoephedrine hydrochloride) is often used for sinus congestion. Find out below the conditions Mucinex D is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Mucinex D used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Mucinex d, Rectal bleeding
Recent Mucinex d related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Mucinex D, Doxycycline Hyclate, Tramadol for a 21-year old man who has Bronchitis Acute
- Comparions of Prednisone (Roxane) - 20MG, Amoxicillin (Teva) - 500MG, Ibuprofen (Banner Pharmacaps) - 200MG, Ventolin Hfa (Glaxosmithkline) - EQ 0.09MG BASE/INH, Mucinex D (Adams Resp Therap) - 1.2GM;120MG for a 23-year old man who has Sinus Infection
- Comparions of Tussionex Pennkinetic (Ucb Inc) - EQ 8MG MALEATE/5ML;EQ 10MG BITARTRATE/5ML, Mucinex D (Adams Resp Therap) - 600MG;60MG for a 41-year old woman who has Bronchitis Nos
- Comparions of Turmeric, Mucinex D for a 26-year old man who has Bronchitis
- Comparions of Mucinex D, Claritin-d for a 36-year old man who has Nasal Congestion
- Comparions of Clarinex D 24 Hour (Schering) - 5MG;240MG, Mucinex D (Adams Resp Therap) - 600MG;60MG for a 41-year old woman who has Allergies
- Comparions of Claritin-d 24 Hour (Schering Plough) - 10MG;240MG, Mucinex D (Adams Resp Therap) - 600MG;60MG for a 48-year old woman who has Sinus Congestion
- Comparions of Mucinex D (Adams Resp Therap) - 600MG;60MG, Singulair (Merck) - EQ 10MG BASE for a 75-year old woman who has Asthma
- Comparions of Mucinex D, Valtrex (Glaxosmithkline) - EQ 500MG BASE for a 25-year old woman who has Mucosa
- Comparions of Doxycycline Hyclate (Watson Labs) - EQ 100MG BASE, Mucinex D (Adams Resp Therap) - 600MG;60MG for a 57-year old man who has Pneumonia
More related comparison studies for: Mucinex d, Rectal bleeding
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (48 minutes ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (1 hour ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
- Escitalopram and Burning Sensation
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (5 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (5 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (9 hours ago)
- Blood Potassium Increased
- Intoxication Uppers
- Chelation Therapy
- Helonias Dioica