Review: could Mucinex d cause Rectal bleeding?
Summary: Rectal bleeding is reported only by a few people who take Mucinex d.
We study 123 people who have side effects while taking Mucinex d from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Rectal bleeding and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Mucinex d and have Rectal bleeding >>>
Mucinex d has active ingredients of guaifenesin; pseudoephedrine hydrochloride. It is often used in sinus congestion. (latest outcomes from 461 Mucinex d users)
Rectal bleeding (bleeding from rectum) has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, stress and anxiety, pain. (latest reports from 3,160 Rectal bleeding patients)
On Apr, 27, 2015: 123 people reported to have side effects when taking Mucinex d. Among them, 1 people (0.81%) has Rectal Bleeding.
Time on Mucinex d when people have Rectal bleeding * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Rectal bleeding||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Rectal bleeding when taking Mucinex d * :
|Rectal bleeding||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Rectal bleeding when taking Mucinex d * :
|Rectal bleeding||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Rectal bleeding when taking Mucinex d ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Rectal bleeding||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Rectal bleeding ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Respiratory tract congestion (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Avelox (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of Mucinex d and rectal bleeding on
Do you have Rectal Bleeding while taking Mucinex D?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Mucinex d and have Rectal Bleeding
- support group for people who take Mucinex d
- support group for people who have Rectal Bleeding
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Recent Mucinex d related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Advil Cold And Sinus, Mucinex D, Sudafed 12 Hour, Tamiflu for a 59-year old woman who has Sinus Congestion
- Comparions of Mucinex D, Claritin-d 24 Hour for a 51-year old woman who has Leslie
- Comparions of Mucinex D, Methotrexate for a 46-year old woman who has Sinus Congestion
- Comparions of Mucinex D, Doxycycline Hyclate, Tramadol for a 21-year old man who has Bronchitis Acute
- Comparions of Prednisone (Roxane) - 20MG, Amoxicillin (Teva) - 500MG, Ibuprofen (Banner Pharmacaps) - 200MG, Ventolin Hfa (Glaxosmithkline) - EQ 0.09MG BASE/INH, Mucinex D (Adams Resp Therap) - 1.2GM;120MG for a 23-year old man who has Sinus Infection
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.