Home > Mucinex d > Sleeplessness > Mucinex d and Sleeplessness
Review: could Mucinex d cause Sleeplessness (Insomnia)?
We study 119 people who have side effects while taking Mucinex d from FDA and social media. Among them, 6 have Sleeplessness. Find out below who they are, when they have Sleeplessness and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Mucinex d and have Sleeplessness >>>
Mucinex d (latest outcomes from 456 users) has active ingredients of guaifenesin; pseudoephedrine hydrochloride. It is often used in sinus congestion.
Sleeplessness (a sleep disorder in which there is an inability to fall asleep or to stay asleep as long as desired) (latest reports from 763,667 patients) has been reported by people with depression, insomnia, quit smoking, high blood pressure, pain.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 119 people reported to have side effects when taking Mucinex d. Among them, 6 people (5.04%) have Sleeplessness.
Time on Mucinex d when people have Sleeplessness * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Sleeplessness when taking Mucinex d * :
Age of people who have Sleeplessness when taking Mucinex d * :
Severity of Sleeplessness when taking Mucinex d ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Sleeplessness ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Allergies (2 people, 33.33%)
- Sinus congestion (2 people, 33.33%)
- Cough (1 people, 16.67%)
- Fever (1 people, 16.67%)
- Nasal decongestion therapy (1 people, 16.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Acetaminophen (1 people, 16.67%)
- Caffeine citrate (1 people, 16.67%)
- Sertraline hydrochloride (1 people, 16.67%)
- Promethazine hydrochloride and dextromethorphan hydrobromide (1 people, 16.67%)
- Phenylephrine hydrochloride and promethazine hydrochloride (1 people, 16.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Sleeplessness while taking Mucinex D?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Mucinex d and have Sleeplessness
- support group for people who take Mucinex d
- support group for people who have Sleeplessness
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Mucinex d, Sleeplessness
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Lorazepam nearly killed me during cancer treatment
Day 31 of cold turkey and I want to die. It is a roller coaster from body tics and sweats to rage and crying in one day. I felt so good the 4h day of c/t. It was like before my cancer diagnosis. My bowels are better off Lorazepam. I threw up during bowel movements from the pain. Off Lorazepam first ...
- Zolpidem er side effects
I was in this medicaion for 2 weeks.I had severe headache,muscular backache and a rash in one side of my body.I didn't had problems falling asleep but I had problems staying asllep.I will switch to Lunesta 3mg.
- Lipitor and panic attack insomnia
My doctor put me on generic lipitor my triglycerides were slightly high 158 vs 150 goal and cholesterol not bad 128/28 although my ratio is bad. After less than a week on the medicine I woke up at 3 am wide awake and unable to calm down. I had anxiety issues several years go but have been off t ...
More reviews for: Mucinex d, Sleeplessness
On eHealthMe, Mucinex D (guaifenesin; pseudoephedrine hydrochloride) is often used for sinus congestion. Find out below the conditions Mucinex D is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Mucinex D used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
More related studies for: Mucinex d, Sleeplessness
Recent Mucinex d related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Mucinex d, Sleeplessness
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (9 minutes ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (33 minutes ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (46 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
- Escitalopram and Burning Sensation
- Burning Sensation and Depression
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (5 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (8 hours ago)
- Peritoneal Cloudy Effluent
- Biopsy Artery Abnormal
- Isoproterenol Hydrochloride
- Lady's Nightcap
- Completed Suicide