Home > Mucinex dm > Syncope > Mucinex dm and Syncope
Review: could Mucinex dm cause Syncope (Fainting)?
We study 150 people who have side effects while taking Mucinex dm from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Syncope and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Mucinex dm and have Syncope >>>
Mucinex dm (latest outcomes from 625 users) has active ingredients of dextromethorphan hydrobromide; guaifenesin. It is often used in cough.
Syncope (loss of consciousness with an inability to maintain postural tone) (latest reports from 319,224 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, pain, multiple sclerosis.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 149 people reported to have side effects when taking Mucinex dm. Among them, 1 people (0.67%) has Syncope.
Time on Mucinex dm when people have Syncope * :
Gender of people who have Syncope when taking Mucinex dm * :
Age of people who have Syncope when taking Mucinex dm * :
Severity of Syncope when taking Mucinex dm ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Syncope ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Chest infection (1 people, 100.00%)
- Hypothyroidism (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Levothyroxine sodium (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Syncope while taking Mucinex Dm?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Mucinex dm and have Syncope
- support group for people who take Mucinex dm
- support group for people who have Syncope
Latest outcomes in real world:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does calritin or loratidine cause fainting?
(Asked by a 31 year old man who has Rash Scaly, Syncope, and takes Claritin)
31 year old healthy male, never takes any medications and rarely gets sick had a bad allergy season and took Claritin (24 hr) once daily for two months.
Randomly had a syncope/fainting episode and a week later still feeling lightheaded/fainting feeling. Also has random bumpy rash on right elbow. ...
- Hives related to atrial fibrillation
(Asked by a 85 year old woman who has Hives, Itching, Lightheadedness - Fainting, and takes Metoprolol Tartrate, Glyburide, Amlodipine, Aspirin, Pioglitazone)
after eating and sometime activity, I get flushed and I start itching in my scalp which progresses to my whole body, then I break out in hives get lightheaded and sometimes nauseated then will eventually pass out if I do not lay down. I have been told I go into Afib. But I have worn a monitor and ...
- What is recommended prescription drum therapy for treatment for a patient with diagnosed history of tias?
(Asked by a 55 year old woman who has Monoclonal Gammopathy Of Undetermined Significance, Lightheadedness - Fainting, Hypoglycaemia, Low Blood Pressure, Transient Ischaemic Attack, and takes Tramadol Hydrochloride, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Bupropion Hydrochloride)
More questions for: Mucinex dm, Syncope
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Mucinex dm caused balance problems
(Posted by a 56 year old woman who has Sore Throat, Cough, and takes Mucinex Dm)
I bought Mucinex Dm to treat mild symptoms of sore throat and cough. I was following the instructions precisely of the time and the dosages needed. After two days in taking the medication I started to experience balance problems. Suddenly I would feel unsteady and dizzy, and had the feeling that I w ...
- Trying to figure out my diagnosis . no doctor can figure it out
(Posted by a 29 year old woman who has Simple Partial Seizures, Lightheadedness - Fainting, Constipation, Nausea, Chills, and takes Celexa)
I have been having these fainting spells since I was 12 .. It starts with lower abdominal pain followed by feeling light headed then I black out and my body shakes kind of like a seizure but last a few seconds then I come to ..then I feel nausea and also I have chills
- I fainted on oxaprozin
(Posted by a 25 year old woman who has Fainting, and takes Oxaprozin)
I've fainted before (trypanophobia, you know) but never out of the blue before. It was so unexpected I didn't even know what happened until I nearly hit the ground, but this was very different from any fainting I've done before. I felt numb afterwards and couldn't think straight. I felt okay after a ...
More reviews for: Mucinex dm, Syncope
- A study of drug interactions between Concerta, Loestrin Fe 1/20, Lamictal, Prozac for a patient with ADHD, Birth Control, Mood Disorder, Depression. The patient has Mood Swings, Headache, Confusion Aggravated, Absence Seizure, Fainting
Comments: Lamictal was doubled and during menses, the episodes started
- A study of side effects of Vyvanse for a patient with ADHD. The patient has Lightheadedness - Fainting (a common and often unpleasant sensation feeling that one may be about to faint)
Comments: I get very lightheaded and dizzy and I faint but I wake up as soon as I hit the ground
- A study of drug interactions between Oxycodone, Iron Dextran, Aspirin, Magnesium, Lipitor, Prozac, Diovan Hct, Proscar, Allopurinol for a patient with Knee Pain, Ace Levels, Health, Calcium Level - Low - Infants, Arteriosclerosis, Depression, Blood Pressure, Prostate Examination Abnormal, Kidney Stones. The patient has Lightheadedness - Fainting
Comments: Triggered when I play golf when the temp is above 78-80 degrees.
- A study of drug interactions between Mucinex Dm, Focalin, Lamisil for a patient with Common Cold, Adhd, Infection - Fungal - Feet. The patient has
Comments: first some background of my medication history. since third grade i have taken ADHD medication for focus. the most resent one my doctor has given me is focalin that i now only take for exam weeks. today is the first time i have taken it this year while also taking lamisil for a fungle infection. *I ...
- A study of drug interactions between Motrin, Loestrin Fe 1/20, Prozac, Elavil for a patient with Pain, No Periods, Depression, Migraine. The patient has Short-term Memory Loss, Pain In Jaw, Lockjaw, Syncope, Migraine, Blurred Vision, Ear Popping
Comments: Have had X-rays, MRI and CT scan
More related studies for: Mucinex dm, Syncope
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Nortriptyline and Xanax
- Mucinex Dm and Bystolic
- Heart Palpitations and Excedrin
- Multiple Sclerosis and Aspergillosis
- Feeding tube complications flomax
Has anyone on feeding tube taken Flomax. Any complication ... (12 hours ago)
- What side effects do you experience from sulpfasalazine?
Answer: My hair falls out too, but it was falling out before I was ... (17 hours ago)
- Feeling dizziness in the morning. is it due to glaucoma
Since 3 days I am feeling dizziness in the morning for abo ... (1 day ago)
Recent user reviews
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (1 day ago)
- Jaw pain with avastin
My sister is currently taking Avastin and after each treat ... (1 day ago)
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
Response: Do Not, I repeat Do Not take Lipitor!!! I was on 20mg for ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Indomethacin for a 30-year old woman who has Pleurisy (56 minutes ago)
- Norvasc, Calcium Carbonate, Famotidine And Magnesium Hydroxide, Celexa, Clozapine, Lotrimin, Enalapril Maleate, Simvastatin, Lovenox, Albuterol, Lorazepam, Meropenem, Nystatin, Zofran, Oxytocin, Quetiapine Fumarate, Vancomycin Hydrochloride for a 68-year old man who has Hypertension, Unknown, Depression, Anxiety Disorder, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Bedridden, Lung Disorder, Oral Thrush, Pain, Psychosis, Pneumonia Streptococcal (2 hours ago)
- Gabapentin for a 69-year old man who has Pain - Back (2 hours ago)