Home > Mucinex dm > Syncope > Mucinex dm and Syncope
Review: could Mucinex dm cause Syncope (Fainting)?
We study 149 people who have side effects while taking Mucinex dm from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Syncope and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Mucinex dm and have Syncope >>>
Mucinex dm (latest outcomes from 622 users) has active ingredients of dextromethorphan hydrobromide; guaifenesin. It is often used in cough.
Syncope (loss of consciousness with an inability to maintain postural tone) (latest reports from 319,069 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, pain, multiple sclerosis.
On Sep, 25, 2014: 149 people reported to have side effects when taking Mucinex dm. Among them, 1 people (0.67%) has Syncope.
Time on Mucinex dm when people have Syncope * :
Gender of people who have Syncope when taking Mucinex dm * :
Age of people who have Syncope when taking Mucinex dm * :
Severity of Syncope when taking Mucinex dm ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Syncope ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Chest infection (1 people, 100.00%)
- Hypothyroidism (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Levothyroxine sodium (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Syncope while taking Mucinex Dm?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Mucinex dm and have Syncope
- group for people who take Mucinex dm
- group for people who have Syncope
Comments from related studies:
From this study (5 years ago):
Took 2 Normal Doses of Mucinex DM in the Morning and another just before Bedtime. The following morning I had Diahrea and felt feverish and a little flight Headed. I went to a meeting and felt I needed to use the bathroom and I passed out for a short period of time.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Mucinex dm, Syncope
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Mucinex dm caused balance problems
I bought Mucinex Dm to treat mild symptoms of sore throat and cough. I was following the instructions precisely of the time and the dosages needed. After two days in taking the medication I started to experience balance problems. Suddenly I would feel unsteady and dizzy, and had the feeling that I w ...
- Trying to figure out my diagnosis . no doctor can figure it out
I have been having these fainting spells since I was 12 .. It starts with lower abdominal pain followed by feeling light headed then I black out and my body shakes kind of like a seizure but last a few seconds then I come to ..then I feel nausea and also I have chills
- I fainted on oxaprozin
I've fainted before (trypanophobia, you know) but never out of the blue before. It was so unexpected I didn't even know what happened until I nearly hit the ground, but this was very different from any fainting I've done before. I felt numb afterwards and couldn't think straight. I felt okay after a ...
More reviews for: Mucinex dm, Syncope
On eHealthMe, Mucinex Dm (dextromethorphan hydrobromide; guaifenesin) is often used for cough. Find out below the conditions Mucinex Dm is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Mucinex Dm used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Pravastatin Sodium for a 46-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides (16 minutes ago)
- Cryselle, Sertraline for a 19-year old girl who has Birth Control, Panic Attacks (16 minutes ago)
- Probiotic, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Magnesium Sulfate, B-12, Potassium Gluconate, Calcium, Zinc Sulfate, Fish Oil, Singulair, Wellbutrin, Adderall, Biotin, Atorvastatin Calcium for a 67-year old woman who has Digestion, Sleep Aid, Energy, Osteoporosis, Hair Loss, Heart, Asthma, Depression, HDD , Artery Blockage (25 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Cephalexin and Xarelto
- Tarceva and Blood Bilirubin Increased
- Ubiquinol and High Blood Pressure
- Lightheadedness - Dizzy and Norvasc
- Celexa and Enuresis
Recent user comments
- "I just wanted to know if ABX therapy with these drugs ... " (28 minutes ago)
- "I just started taking Atorvastatin 2 months ago and h ... " (41 minutes ago)
- "Went for a blood test on Aug. 2013 and the platlet co ... " (3 hours ago)
- Vaso Occlusive Disease Of The Legs
- Study/meningoencephalitis Adenoviral
- Acute Pancreatitis
- Cluster Headache