Home > Mucinex > Abdominal pain upper > Mucinex and Abdominal pain upper
Review: could Mucinex cause Abdominal pain upper?
Summary: Abdominal pain upper is found among people who take Mucinex, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Aspirin, and have Cough.
We study 4,766 people who have side effects while taking Mucinex from FDA and social media. Among them, 137 have Abdominal pain upper. Find out below who they are, when they have Abdominal pain upper and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Mucinex and have Abdominal pain upper >>>
Mucinex (latest outcomes from 5,827 users) has active ingredients of guaifenesin. It is often used in cough.
Abdominal pain upper
Abdominal pain upper (latest reports from 395,231 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, high blood cholesterol, birth control, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 4,766 people reported to have side effects when taking Mucinex. Among them, 137 people (2.87%) have Abdominal Pain Upper.
Time on Mucinex when people have Abdominal pain upper * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Abdominal pain upper||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Abdominal pain upper when taking Mucinex * :
|Abdominal pain upper||85.71%||14.29% |
Age of people who have Abdominal pain upper when taking Mucinex * :
|Abdominal pain upper||0.00%||0.75%||2.26%||15.04%||6.02%||13.53%||39.10%||23.31% |
Severity of Abdominal pain upper when taking Mucinex ** :
How people recovered from Abdominal pain upper ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Cough (27 people, 19.71%)
- Hypertension (15 people, 10.95%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (13 people, 9.49%)
- Sinusitis (9 people, 6.57%)
- Bone density abnormal (9 people, 6.57%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (37 people, 27.01%)
- Singulair (34 people, 24.82%)
- Lasix (27 people, 19.71%)
- Nexium (24 people, 17.52%)
- Levaquin (24 people, 17.52%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Abdominal Pain Upper while taking Mucinex?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Mucinex and have Abdominal Pain Upper
- support group for people who take Mucinex
- support group for people who have Abdominal Pain Upper
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- What's the best home remedy for jaundice?
(Asked by a 53 year old woman who has Fatigue, Headache, Elevated Blood Pressure, Eating More Alkaline Foods Helps Reduce Pain, Abdominal Pain Upper, Upper Back Pain, Indigestion, Slightly Yellow, and takes Hydrochlorothiazide)
I started out thinking that I had pancreatitis, had all the symptoms, abdominal pain that went all the way thru to the back & inability to digest food (chronic indigestion). I read about keeping the bodys pH better balanced, bought pH test strips (urine) & found I was very acidic. I began eating mor ...
- Does mucinex guaifenesin help treat fibromyalgia?
(Asked by a 53 year old woman who has Fibromyalgia, and takes Guaifenesin)
I have tried so many treatments for fibromyalgia. I am going to try guaifenesin next . Any advice would be appreciated.
- Could this drug cause periodontal bone loss, bone loss around teeth
(Asked by a 64 year old man who has Periodontal Bone Loss, Bone Loss Around Teeth , and takes Guaifenesin, Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride, Turmeric, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Fluoxetine, Celexa, Gabapentin, Omeprazole, Pantoprazole, Pentoxifylline, Garcinia Cambogia, Carbamazepine, Tamsulosin, Lisinopril, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Flunisolide)
Do you suffer from periodontal bone loss or periodontal disease, or bone loss around teeth after taking this drug? Are your sodium levels low after taking this drug? I am a dentist and keep my teeth plaque free, but have had periodontal bone loss for which, I believe, must be drug related.
More questions for: Mucinex, Abdominal pain upper
More reviews for: Mucinex, Abdominal pain upper
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Famotidine, Prednisone, Vitamin D, B Complex Vitamin, Proair Hfa, Flonase, Acetaminophen, Mucinex, Loratadine, Carafate, Flovent, Ipratropium Bromide, Lovenox for a patient with Hiatal Hernia, Pulmonary Congestion, Lung Squamous Cell Carcinoma Stage Iv, Deficiency Anaemia, Shortness Of Breath, Runny Nose, Pain, Lung/pulmonary Congestion, Esophagitis, Lung Cancer - Non-small Cell, Emphysema, Blood Clots. The patient has Runny Nose, Upper Respiratory Tract Congestion, Malignant Pleural Effusion
Comments: Not sure what to use & not use. Conflicting resources.congestion seems to all come from running nose.
- A study of side effects of Mucinex for a patient with Sinus Pain. The patient has Heartburn (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus)
Comments: just took tablets twice and burned stomach both times
- A study of side effects of Stelara for a patient with Psoriasis. The patient has Abdominal Pain Upper
Comments: Left upper back pain
- A study of side effects of Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a patient with Degenerative Joint Disease. The patient has Shoulder Blade Pain, Abdominal Pain Upper
Comments: I have factor v lieden and the past few months I have had a hh off 10.2 or lower with gi upper and lower bleeding.
- A study of side effects of Mucinex for a patient with Bronchitis. The patient has Acid Reflux (stomach acids rise up)
Comments: I am two weeks into an upper respiratory infection with congestion in my lungs (probably bronchitis). Taking Mucinex Maximum Strength. Getting acid reflux not mitigated by omeprazole.
More related studies for: Mucinex, Abdominal pain upper
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Anturol and Burning Mouth Syndrome
- Bladder Spasm
- Burning Mouth Syndrome
- Cranberry and Ringing In The Ears
- Can ciliapram cause emphysemia
Answer: I too have taken citalopram, for fibromyalgia pain, and wa ... (18 hours ago)
- Can chewing tobacco effect results of velcade on myeloma
Father has been on and off Velcade for Multiple Myeloma ov ... (1 day ago)
- What side effects do you experience from sulpfasalazine?
Answer: You must take sulfasalizine with food to avoid stomach iss ... (1 day ago)
Recent user reviews
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
Response: Do Not, I repeat Do Not take Lipitor!!! I was on 20mg for ... (13 hours ago)
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
40 mg Lipitor for two months caused 8 pounds weight loss,t ... (16 hours ago)
- Headache after propofol
Was given Propofol while having Colonoscopy and Endoscopy. ... (21 hours ago)