Home > Mucinex > Abnormal heart rhythms > Mucinex and Abnormal heart rhythms
Review: could Mucinex cause Abnormal heart rhythms (Arrhythmias)?
We study 4,766 people who have side effects while taking Mucinex from FDA and social media. Among them, 82 have Abnormal heart rhythms. Find out below who they are, when they have Abnormal heart rhythms and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Mucinex and have Abnormal heart rhythms >>>
Mucinex (latest outcomes from 5,827 users) has active ingredients of guaifenesin. It is often used in cough.
Abnormal heart rhythms
Abnormal heart rhythms (irregular heartbeat) (latest reports from 290,737 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, schizophrenia, pain, diabetes.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 4,766 people reported to have side effects when taking Mucinex. Among them, 82 people (1.72%) have Abnormal Heart Rhythms.
Time on Mucinex when people have Abnormal heart rhythms * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Abnormal heart rhythms||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Abnormal heart rhythms when taking Mucinex * :
|Abnormal heart rhythms||61.76%||38.24% |
Age of people who have Abnormal heart rhythms when taking Mucinex * :
|Abnormal heart rhythms||0.00%||1.22%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||8.54%||30.49%||59.76% |
Severity of Abnormal heart rhythms when taking Mucinex ** :
How people recovered from Abnormal heart rhythms ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Sinus congestion (16 people, 19.51%)
- Hypersensitivity (14 people, 17.07%)
- Breast cancer metastatic (12 people, 14.63%)
- Diabetes mellitus (12 people, 14.63%)
- Metastatic neoplasm (12 people, 14.63%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (57 people, 69.51%)
- Digoxin (44 people, 53.66%)
- Levaquin (40 people, 48.78%)
- Nexium (39 people, 47.56%)
- Lasix (33 people, 40.24%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Abnormal Heart Rhythms while taking Mucinex?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Mucinex and have Abnormal Heart Rhythms
- support group for people who take Mucinex
- support group for people who have Abnormal Heart Rhythms
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Does mucinex guaifenesin help treat fibromyalgia?
I have tried so many treatments for fibromyalgia. I am going to try guaifenesin next . Any advice would be appreciated.
- Could this drug cause periodontal bone loss, bone loss around teeth
Do you suffer from periodontal bone loss or periodontal disease, or bone loss around teeth after taking this drug? Are your sodium levels low after taking this drug? I am a dentist and keep my teeth plaque free, but have had periodontal bone loss for which, I believe, must be drug related.
- How do i treat headaches caused by metoprolol?
I had chest pain with accompanying jaw pain 5 days and after a stress test (diagnosis: borderline) and calcium test (showed build at LAD) the dr put me on metoprolol and isosorbide. Now I have a headache. Will this go away? The heart palps seem to be under control and greatly reduced but the headac ...
More questions for: Mucinex, Abnormal heart rhythms
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Dilantin and interactions
I've taken Dilantin for over 40 years..seizure free for over 30 years..became hypothyroid 10 years ago..B12 deficient approximately 3 years ago and have had a benign arrhythmia for over 30 years. I take magnesium because it seems to hep the arrhythmia and vitamin d because mine is low normal.
More reviews for: Mucinex, Abnormal heart rhythms
On eHealthMe, Mucinex (guaifenesin) is often used for cough. Find out below the conditions Mucinex is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Mucinex used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Mucinex, Abnormal heart rhythms
Recent Mucinex related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Mucinex, Abnormal heart rhythms
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Sprintec, Escitalopram, Vyvanse, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 41-year old woman who has Birth Control, Sleeping Difficulty, ADD, Blood Pressure (9 minutes ago)
- Abilify, Topiramate, Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 30-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Chronic Depression, Depression (20 minutes ago)
- Compare Allegra and Vitamin E for a 58-year old woman (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Pelvic Pain and Birth Control
- Vomiting and Blood Pressure
- Vomiting and Vyvanse
- Vomiting and Add
- Vomiting and Escitalopram
Recent user comments
- "Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved ... " (10 minutes ago)
- "Edema of ankles and lower legs, blister-like or pimpl ... " (21 minutes ago)
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (7 hours ago)
- American Mullein
- Subdural Haematoma
- Weight Gain Unintentional
- Coffea Robusta
- Pramipexole Dihydrochloride