Home > Mucinex > Indigestion > Mucinex and Indigestion
Review: could Mucinex cause Indigestion?
We study 4,764 people who have side effects while taking Mucinex from FDA and social media. Among them, 63 have Indigestion. Find out below who they are, when they have Indigestion and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Mucinex and have Indigestion >>>
Mucinex (latest outcomes from 5,824 users) has active ingredients of guaifenesin. It is often used in cough.
Indigestion (latest reports from 251,443 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, type 2 diabetes, pain.
On Sep, 18, 2014: 4,763 people reported to have side effects when taking Mucinex. Among them, 63 people (1.32%) have Indigestion.
Time on Mucinex when people have Indigestion * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Indigestion when taking Mucinex * :
Age of people who have Indigestion when taking Mucinex * :
Severity of Indigestion when taking Mucinex ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Indigestion ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Breast cancer metastatic (12 people, 19.05%)
- Metastatic neoplasm (12 people, 19.05%)
- Diabetes mellitus (6 people, 9.52%)
- Hypersensitivity (6 people, 9.52%)
- Pain (5 people, 7.94%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (25 people, 39.68%)
- Lexapro (24 people, 38.10%)
- Zyrtec (17 people, 26.98%)
- Zometa (17 people, 26.98%)
- Nexium (16 people, 25.40%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Indigestion while taking Mucinex?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Mucinex and have Indigestion
- group for people who take Mucinex
- group for people who have Indigestion
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 weeks ago):
I took mucinex for a couple of day as I had a very bad cold, now I have my period and woke up with an on and off womb pain.
From this study (4 weeks ago):
taking asacol for 3 days starting to improve
From this study (1 month ago):
Lost 36 pounds in 6 weeks. Burning neuropathy on hands feet arms and legs.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Mucinex, Indigestion
More reviews for: Mucinex, Indigestion
On eHealthMe, Mucinex (guaifenesin) is often used for cough. Find out below the conditions Mucinex is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Mucinex used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Ubiquinol, Grapefruit Seed Extract, B-12, Synthroid, Celexa, Prednisone, Imuran for a 79-year old woman who has General Physical Health Deterioration, Lupus Vasculitis, Energy Increased, Thyroid Function Test Abnormal, Depression (3 minutes ago)
- Topamax, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Lamictal, Latuda for a 36-year old woman who has Migraine, Nerve Pain, Bipolar 2 (54 minutes ago)
- Micronor for a 38-year old woman who has Pain (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Grapefruit Seed Extract
Recent user comments
- "I have had 5 strokes 14 years ago-have osteroporosis, ... " (6 minutes ago)
- "Since starting Latuda I have noticed a sharp increase ... " (57 minutes ago)
- "Been on protonix for 3 weeks when the pain, swelling, ... " (1 hour ago)
- Xifaxan (salix Pharms) 200mg
- Cortex Magnoliae Officinalis
- Caduet (pfizer) Eq 5mg Base;eq 10mg Base
- Orapred Odt (medicis) Eq 15mg Base
- Alisma Plantago Aquatica Subsp Orientale