Home > Mucinex > Influenza b > Mucinex and Influenza b
Review: could Mucinex cause Influenza b (The flu)?
We study 4,766 people who have side effects while taking Mucinex from FDA and social media. Among them, 31 have Influenza b. Find out below who they are, when they have Influenza b and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Mucinex and have Influenza b >>>
Mucinex (latest outcomes from 5,827 users) has active ingredients of guaifenesin. It is often used in cough.
Influenza b (the flu is caused by an influenza virus) (latest reports from 98,942 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 4,766 people reported to have side effects when taking Mucinex. Among them, 31 people (0.65%) have Influenza B.
Time on Mucinex when people have Influenza b * :
Gender of people who have Influenza b when taking Mucinex * :
|Influenza b||90.32%||9.68% |
Age of people who have Influenza b when taking Mucinex * :
|Influenza b||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||4.17%||4.17%||8.33%||83.33% |
Severity of Influenza b when taking Mucinex ** :
How people recovered from Influenza b ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Cough (3 people, 9.68%)
- Blood pressure (3 people, 9.68%)
- Thyroid disorder (3 people, 9.68%)
- Asthma (3 people, 9.68%)
- Pneumonia (3 people, 9.68%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Duoneb (19 people, 61.29%)
- Protonix (16 people, 51.61%)
- Zofran (15 people, 48.39%)
- Miralax (15 people, 48.39%)
- Vitamin d (14 people, 45.16%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Influenza B while taking Mucinex?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Mucinex and have Influenza B
- support group for people who take Mucinex
- support group for people who have Influenza B
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Mucinex, Influenza b
More reviews for: Mucinex, Influenza b
On eHealthMe, Mucinex (guaifenesin) is often used for cough. Find out below the conditions Mucinex is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Mucinex used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Mucinex, Influenza b
Recent Mucinex related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Mucinex, Influenza b
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (3 minutes ago)
- Nexium, Singulair, Flovent Hfa, Ambien, Seroquel, Prozac for a 33-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Asthma, Sleep Disorder, Depression (9 minutes ago)
- Daytrana for a 7-year old boy who has Hyperness Adhd (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (6 minutes ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (53 minutes ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (2 hours ago)
- Breathing Difficulty Lying Down
- Lidocaine Hydrochloride Preservative Free Abraxis Pharm 2
- Alpha Yohimbine Hcl
- Lupron Depot
- Groin Swelling