Home > Mucinex > Rash > Mucinex and Rash
Review: could Mucinex cause Rash (Rashes)?
We study 4,766 people who have side effects while taking Mucinex from FDA and social media. Among them, 227 have Rash. Find out below who they are, when they have Rash and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Mucinex and have Rash >>>
Mucinex (latest outcomes from 5,827 users) has active ingredients of guaifenesin. It is often used in cough.
Rash (redness) (latest reports from 970,465 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, depression.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 4,764 people reported to have side effects when taking Mucinex. Among them, 227 people (4.76%) have Rash.
Time on Mucinex when people have Rash * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Rash when taking Mucinex * :
Age of people who have Rash when taking Mucinex * :
Severity of Rash when taking Mucinex ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Rash ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Cough (36 people, 15.86%)
- Sinusitis (30 people, 13.22%)
- Metastatic neoplasm (17 people, 7.49%)
- Breast cancer metastatic (17 people, 7.49%)
- Diabetes mellitus (15 people, 6.61%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (82 people, 36.12%)
- Lasix (57 people, 25.11%)
- Fosamax (45 people, 19.82%)
- Zometa (41 people, 18.06%)
- Levaquin (41 people, 18.06%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Rash while taking Mucinex?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Mucinex and have Rash
- support group for people who take Mucinex
- support group for people who have Rash
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 days ago):
I HAVE HAD A PURITIC RED SPLOTCHY RASH OVER MOST OF MY BODY FOR THREE DAYS NOW. IT ITCHES SOME; BUT NOT SEVERELY. NO OTHER SIGNIFICANT SYMPTOMS.
From this study (4 days ago):
I have milia around my eyes and dark circles.
From this study (6 days ago):
I only started taking this drug yesterday - and immediately developed a skin rash.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Mucinex, Rash
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Skin rash in diclofenac potassium
After a car accident in 2011 I took Diclofenac for back & shoulder off and on for about a year. During that time I developed random spots usually on my arms and legs that itch severely and sometimes get infected. I still suffer from the itchy spots and I am DESPERATE for a cure for my agony. I ha ...
More reviews for: Mucinex, Rash
On eHealthMe, Mucinex (guaifenesin) is often used for cough. Find out below the conditions Mucinex is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Mucinex used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenylalanine, Adderall Xr 30 for a 34-year old woman who has Depression, Disturbance In Attention (13 seconds ago)
- Creon for a 59-year old man who has Pancreatic Insufficiency (2 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Atorvastatin Calcium
- Vitamin B12
- Bone And Joint Pain
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (4 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (4 hours ago)
- Diffuse Panbronchiolitis