Review: could Mucinex cause Spasmodic croup (Croup)?
Summary: there is no Spasmodic croup reported by people who take Mucinex yet.
We study 4,777 people who have side effects while taking Mucinex from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Spasmodic croup and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Mucinex and have Spasmodic croup >>>
Mucinex has active ingredients of guaifenesin. It is often used in cough. (latest outcomes from 5,839 Mucinex users)
Spasmodic croup (a bark-like cough and stridor tend to occur suddenly) has been reported by people with oral contraception. (latest reports from 316 Spasmodic croup patients)
On Apr, 25, 2015: No report is found
Get connected: join our support group of mucinex and spasmodic croup on
Do you have Spasmodic Croup while taking Mucinex?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Mucinex
- support group for people who have Spasmodic Croup
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Guaifenesin for a 34-year old woman with Fibromyalgia. The patient has Sinusitis Noninfective, Respiratory Disorder, Near Drowning
- A study of drug interactions between B-12, Mucinex, Sudafed, Proair Hfa, Dulera, Zyrtec, Prednisone, Prozac for a 38-year old woman with Vitamin B Complex Deficiency, Allergic Sinusitis, Sinusitis, Asthma, Allergy, Sinusitis Acute, Depression. The patient has Accessory Nipples
- A study of drug interactions between Singulair, Zyrtec, Mucinex, Centrum Silver, Tekturna, Travatan Z for a 55-year old woman with Nasal Allergies, Enzyme Supplementation, Hypertension, Glaucoma. The patient has Vertigo, Hearing Loss
- A study of drug interactions between Guaifenesin, Loratadine, Vitamin D, Magnesium, Calcium, Ginkgo Biloba, Lutein, Eyebright, Bilberry, CoQ10, Sumatriptan Succinate, Medroxyprogesterone Acetate, Multivitamin, Estradiol, Melatonin for a 56-year old woman with Expectorant, Allergies, Osteoporosis, Memory Aids, Aids, Nail Disorder, Migraine Without Aura, Menopause Hot Flashes, Malnutrition, Insomnia. The patient has Gingival Hyperplasia
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Mucinex, Chondroitin And Glucosamine, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Allopurinol, Omeprazole, Seroquel for a 62-year old woman with Blood Count Abnormal, Nasal Congestion, Life Support, High Blood Pressure, Gout - Chronic, Gerd, Chronic Insomnia. The patient has Diarrhea
Recent Mucinex related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.