Home > Mucinex > Sudden memory loss > Mucinex and Sudden memory loss
Review: could Mucinex cause Sudden memory loss (Memory loss)?
We study 4,766 people who have side effects while taking Mucinex from FDA and social media. Among them, 67 have Sudden memory loss. Find out below who they are, when they have Sudden memory loss and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Mucinex and have Sudden memory loss >>>
Mucinex (latest outcomes from 5,827 users) has active ingredients of guaifenesin. It is often used in cough.
Sudden memory loss
Sudden memory loss (latest reports from 467,142 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, high blood pressure, pain, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 4,766 people reported to have side effects when taking Mucinex. Among them, 67 people (1.41%) have Sudden Memory Loss.
Time on Mucinex when people have Sudden memory loss * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Sudden memory loss||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Sudden memory loss when taking Mucinex * :
|Sudden memory loss||73.33%||26.67% |
Age of people who have Sudden memory loss when taking Mucinex * :
|Sudden memory loss||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||1.59%||0.00%||7.94%||28.57%||61.90% |
Severity of Sudden memory loss when taking Mucinex ** :
How people recovered from Sudden memory loss ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (8 people, 11.94%)
- Fibromyalgia (7 people, 10.45%)
- Insomnia (7 people, 10.45%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (7 people, 10.45%)
- Hypertension (6 people, 8.96%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Nexium (19 people, 28.36%)
- Synthroid (19 people, 28.36%)
- Aspirin (17 people, 25.37%)
- Prilosec (17 people, 25.37%)
- Protonix (17 people, 25.37%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Sudden Memory Loss while taking Mucinex?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Mucinex and have Sudden Memory Loss
- support group for people who take Mucinex
- support group for people who have Sudden Memory Loss
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Mucinex, Sudden memory loss
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
- Epipen and memory loss
I have been constantly injected with epipen which has caused severe memory loss.
- Klonopin side effects
Took 1mg of klonopin daily for 2 years for extreme anxiety. Decided to stop medication and now have memory loss. It was also very difficult to train my body to fall asleep on its own after coming off this medication. I have a deficiency in vitamin D now. Not sure if this is from taking this drug? Ha ...
More reviews for: Mucinex, Sudden memory loss
On eHealthMe, Mucinex (guaifenesin) is often used for cough. Find out below the conditions Mucinex is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Mucinex used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Mucinex, Sudden memory loss
Recent Mucinex related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Mucinex, Sudden memory loss
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (57 minutes ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (1 hour ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
- Escitalopram and Burning Sensation
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (5 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (6 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (9 hours ago)
- Abscess Intestinal
- Allergenic Desensitisation Procedure
- Ionized Calcium
- Mentha Lavanduliodora