Review: could Mucinex cause Vaginal bleeding between periods?
Summary: Vaginal bleeding between periods is reported only by a few people who take Mucinex.
We study 4,777 people who have side effects while taking Mucinex from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Vaginal bleeding between periods. Find out below who they are, when they have Vaginal bleeding between periods and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Mucinex and have Vaginal bleeding between periods >>>
Mucinex has active ingredients of guaifenesin. It is often used in cough. (latest outcomes from 5,838 Mucinex users)
Vaginal bleeding between periods
Vaginal bleeding between periods has been reported by people with birth control, depression, heavy or prolong menstrual bleeding, endometriosis, menstruation irregular. (latest reports from 14,043 Vaginal bleeding between periods patients)
On Mar, 16, 2015: 4,777 people reported to have side effects when taking Mucinex. Among them, 2 people (0.04%) have Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods.
Time on Mucinex when people have Vaginal bleeding between periods * :
Gender of people who have Vaginal bleeding between periods when taking Mucinex * :
|Vaginal bleeding between periods||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Vaginal bleeding between periods when taking Mucinex * :
|Vaginal bleeding between periods||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||50.00% |
Severity of Vaginal bleeding between periods when taking Mucinex ** :
How people recovered from Vaginal bleeding between periods ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Asthma (1 people, 50.00%)
- Hot flush (1 people, 50.00%)
- Pneumonia (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Erythromycin (1 people, 50.00%)
- Ventolin hfa (1 people, 50.00%)
- Pulmicort flexhaler (1 people, 50.00%)
- Zithromax (1 people, 50.00%)
- Diovan (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of mucinex and vaginal bleeding between periods on
Do you have Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods while taking Mucinex?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Mucinex and have Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods
- support group for people who take Mucinex
- support group for people who have Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Lamotrigine, Aripiprazole for a 27-year old woman with Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods
- A study of drug interactions between Singulair, Zyrtec, Mucinex, Centrum Silver, Tekturna, Travatan Z for a 55-year old woman with Nasal Allergies, Enzyme Supplementation, Hypertension, Glaucoma. The patient has Vertigo, Hearing Loss
- A study of drug interactions between Victoza, Spironolactone, Metformin for a 45-year old woman with Pcos. The patient has Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods
- A study of side effects of Microgestin 1/20 for a 18-year old girl with Birth Control. The patient has Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods
- A study of side effects of Sertraline for a 50-year old woman with Depression. The patient has Metrorrhagia (uterine bleeding at irregular intervals)
Recent Mucinex related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.