Review: could Mucinex cause Vaginal bleeding between periods?
Summary: Vaginal bleeding between periods is reported only by a few people who take Mucinex.
We study 4,768 people who have side effects while taking Mucinex from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Vaginal bleeding between periods. Find out below who they are, when they have Vaginal bleeding between periods and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Mucinex and have Vaginal bleeding between periods >>>
Mucinex has active ingredients of guaifenesin. It is often used in cough. (latest outcomes from Mucinex 5,830 users)
Vaginal bleeding between periods
Vaginal bleeding between periods has been reported by people with birth control, menorrhagia, depression, endometriosis, menstruation irregular.(latest reports from Vaginal bleeding between periods 13,898 patients)
On Dec, 14, 2014: 4,768 people reported to have side effects when taking Mucinex. Among them, 2 people (0.04%) have Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods.
Time on Mucinex when people have Vaginal bleeding between periods * :
Gender of people who have Vaginal bleeding between periods when taking Mucinex * :
|Vaginal bleeding between periods||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Vaginal bleeding between periods when taking Mucinex * :
|Vaginal bleeding between periods||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||50.00% |
Severity of Vaginal bleeding between periods when taking Mucinex ** :
How people recovered from Vaginal bleeding between periods ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Asthma (1 people, 50.00%)
- Hot flush (1 people, 50.00%)
- Pneumonia (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Erythromycin (1 people, 50.00%)
- Ventolin hfa (1 people, 50.00%)
- Pulmicort flexhaler (1 people, 50.00%)
- Zithromax (1 people, 50.00%)
- Diovan (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods while taking Mucinex?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Mucinex and have Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods
- support group for people who take Mucinex
- support group for people who have Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does mucinex guaifenesin help treat fibromyalgia? (3 answers)
(Asked by a 53 year old woman who has Fibromyalgia, and takes Guaifenesin)
I have tried so many treatments for fibromyalgia. I am going to try guaifenesin next . Any advice would be appreciated.
- Can terbinafine and or prenatal vitamins being taken together cause lengthy periods?
(Asked by a 21 year old woman who has Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods, and takes Terbinafine Hydrochloride)
I've been bleeding for a month now, the month before this one I Did not have a period at all...went to doctor found out I was not pregnant. She prescribed terbinafine for a toe nail fungus. And told me since I was sexually active I should start taking prenatals...have not stopped bleeding since... help???
- Could this drug cause periodontal bone loss, bone loss around teeth (4 answers)
(Asked by a 64 year old man who has Periodontal Bone Loss, Bone Loss Around Teeth , and takes Guaifenesin, Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride, Turmeric, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Fluoxetine, Celexa, Gabapentin, Omeprazole, Pantoprazole, Pentoxifylline, Garcinia Cambogia, Carbamazepine, Tamsulosin, Lisinopril, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Flunisolide)
Do you suffer from periodontal bone loss or periodontal disease, or bone loss around teeth after taking this drug? Are your sodium levels low after taking this drug? I am a dentist and keep my teeth plaque free, but have had periodontal bone loss for which, I believe, must be drug related.
- My period has occurred twice in a month. this is the first time.
(Asked by a 36 year old woman who has Bleeding, Spotting, Mild Cramps)
My period starts on the 25/26th of every month. It came as always on Feb 26th and ended on March 3rd. On Saturday March 8th I had an incident where someone strangled me. There was no other assault.
It is more of light bleeding and spotting. I have mild cramps.
I don't know if this is stress related as I think I lost consciousness briefly and I was extremely afraid. I have an IUD inserted in October 2011. It hasn't given me problems. I am sexually active.
- Irregular bleeding/ spotting
(Asked by a 30 year old woman who has Bleeding Between Periods, Fatigue, Pain - Muscles, and takes Ortho Tri-cyclen Lo, Ascorbic Acid; Biotin; Cyanocobalamin; Dexpanthenol; Ergocalciferol; Folic Acid; Niacinamide; Pyridoxine Hydrochloride; Riboflavin Phosphate Sodium; Thiamine Hydrochloride; Vitamin A; Vitamin E, Calcium)
I got irregular bleeding more than 4 days already, and my bith control still have about 2 weeks until the cycle. It very light/ spotting period, only when i am urinating. Also lately i experience fatigue, muscle joint pain. Easy to get tired and no energy even though i sleep 8 hours at night. Also always feel sleepy during days
More questions for: Mucinex, Vaginal bleeding between periods
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Paragard and norethindrone acet
(Posted by a 20 year old woman who has Month Long Periods Or Longer, Menstrual Cramps, Mild Endometriosis , Uterine Cyst, Vaginal Swelling , Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods, Inclusion Cyst, Abdominal Pain, and takes Norethindrone Acetate, Paragard T 380a)
I had many reproductive issues arise after the birth of my daughter. Everything from constant swelling, pain an vaginal tearing, pre cancerous tumors. (cervical). I also have mild spots of endometriosis and ovarian cyst all of these are genetic in my family. I also have blood clotting factors so paragard was the only BC choice for me it caused me alot of bleeding issues I went 3monyhs on one straight period. So my Dr put me on norethindrone acet. To stop periods all together which caused all of my issues above to subside, apparently my hormones where the cause of my issues. I love the paragard an norethindrone combination!!!!
More reviews for: Mucinex, Vaginal bleeding between periods
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- I spot 10 days before period all the way up to when my period starts the bleeding isn't profusely just random light spotting I may have cramps here and there nothing severe my period does last 7 days. I do have daily headaches some so bad I'm nauseas and become very sensitive to light my headaches g ...
- My husband and I have been trying to conceive for a year and a half. Still trying. Should be ovulating now, but no positive digital OPK. Need to lose 30 pounds. Thinking that would help our chances of conceiving. Today is cycle day 21. I have always had irregular periods ranging from 33 days to ...
- I've had all over pain for 4 months, starting with pains in left abdomen, spreading to left leg, upper back, and then right abdomen. MRI's,xrays,blood work all shows normal. Physical activity and stress worsens symptoms. Seen hernia doctor said was normal, Neurologist diagnosed me with high anxiety ...
- Missed a few pills, not in a row started spotting ,not alot, not heavy, kind of red but not bright, like water color light brownish to pale red. Happened one or two times in the past for having done the same thing but stopped. this has been 2 1/2 weeks and am about to start last week of pills. tha ...
- For the last 3 years in the spring, I have developed a severe cough and peripheral edema. I was hospitalized for this 2 years ago when the cough wouldn't resolve and the edema became cellulitis. Antibiotics help with the cough, but the edema persists. Never had this so late in the year, usually reso ...
More related studies for: Mucinex, Vaginal bleeding between periods
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.