Review: could Multaq cause Swelling of the ankles - feet - legs (Foot, leg, and ankle swelling)?
Summary: there is no Swelling of the ankles - feet - legs reported by people who take Multaq yet.
We study 4,746 people who have side effects while taking Multaq from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Swelling of the ankles - feet - legs and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Multaq and have Swelling of the ankles - feet - legs >>>
Multaq has active ingredients of dronedarone hydrochloride. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. (latest outcomes from 4,981 Multaq users)
Swelling of the ankles - feet - legs
Swelling of the ankles - feet - legs has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol, gastroesophageal reflux disease, hypothyroidism. (latest reports from 1,439 Swelling of the ankles - feet - legs patients)
On Apr, 7, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs while taking Multaq?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Multaq
- support group for people who have Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Methadone Hydrochloride for a 28-year old woman with RLS. The patient has Short-term Memory Loss, Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Hip Pain, Hot Flushes, Rapid Heart Beat, Fatigue - Chronic
- A study of side effects of Boniva for a 67-year old woman with Long Bones. The patient has Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs
- A study of drug interactions between Propecia, Multaq for a 65-year old man with Hair Loss, A-fib. The patient has Low Cardiac Output Syndrome
- A study of drug interactions between Albuterol, Fluticasone Propionate, Soma, Simvastatin, Zetia, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Ultram, Lamictal, Quetiapine Fumarate for a 48-year old woman with COPD, Allergy, Fibromyalgia, Total Cholesterol, Low Thyroid, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Bipolar. The patient has Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Back Stiffness, Pain - Knee, Shortness Of Breath, Burning Across The Kneecap
- A study of drug interactions between Lexapro, Folic Acid, Bisoprolol Fumarate, Multaq, Aggrenox for a 47-year old woman with Depression, Poor Peripheral Circulation, Atrial Flutter, Stroke. The patient has Headache, Anger
Recent Multaq related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.