Review: could Multivitamin cause Bone and joint pain (Joint pain)?
Summary: Bone and joint pain is found among people who take Multivitamin, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Aspirin, and have High blood pressure.
We study 7,950 people who have side effects while taking Multivitamin from FDA and social media. Among them, 423 have Bone and joint pain. Find out below who they are, when they have Bone and joint pain and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Multivitamin and have Bone and joint pain >>>
Multivitamin has active ingredients of ascorbic acid; biotin; cyanocobalamin; dexpanthenol; ergocalciferol; folic acid; niacinamide; pyridoxine hydrochloride; riboflavin phosphate sodium; thiamine hydrochloride; vitamin a; vitamin e. It is often used in general physical condition abnormal. (latest outcomes from 9,041 Multivitamin users)
Bone and joint pain
Bone and joint pain has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis. (latest reports from 118,887 Bone and joint pain patients)
On Mar, 31, 2015: 7,950 people reported to have side effects when taking Multivitamin. Among them, 423 people (5.32%) have Bone And Joint Pain.
Time on Multivitamin when people have Bone and joint pain * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Bone and joint pain||0.00%||20.69%||6.90%||3.45%||34.48%||13.79%||20.69% |
Age of people who have Bone and joint pain when taking Multivitamin * :
|Bone and joint pain||0.00%||0.00%||1.99%||1.74%||8.19%||17.12%||20.35%||50.62% |
Severity of Bone and joint pain when taking Multivitamin ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Bone and joint pain||0.00%||37.50%||56.25%||6.25% |
How people recovered from Bone and joint pain ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Bone and joint pain||9.52%||4.76%||85.71% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (48 people, 11.35%)
- Osteoporosis (43 people, 10.17%)
- Metastases to bone (42 people, 9.93%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (39 people, 9.22%)
- Anxiety (37 people, 8.75%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (134 people, 31.68%)
- Zometa (121 people, 28.61%)
- Vitamin d (96 people, 22.70%)
- Folic acid (79 people, 18.68%)
- Lipitor (75 people, 17.73%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of multivitamin and bone and joint pain on
Do you have Bone And Joint Pain while taking Multivitamin?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Multivitamin and have Bone And Joint Pain
- support group for people who take Multivitamin
- support group for people who have Bone And Joint Pain
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Cytomel for a 75-year old woman with Hypothyroidism. The patient has Bone And Joint Pain
- A study of side effects of Biotin for a 19-year old girl with Spoon Nails. The patient has Joint Pain
- A study of side effects of Zoloft for a 59-year old woman with Depression. The patient has Bone And Joint Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Iron Dextran, B-12, Calcium Citrate, Minocycline Hydrochloride, Oxybutynin Chloride, Invega, Lamictal for a 46-year old woman with Protein Malnutrition, Cystic Acne, Overactive Bladder, Bipolar 2. The patient has Musculoskeletal Pain, Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Musculoskeletal Stiffness
- A study of side effects of Avapro for a 61-year old woman with Hypertension. The patient has Bone And Joint Pain
Recent Multivitamin related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Centrum Silver, Vitamin E, Xanax, Cogentin, Lithium Carbonate for a 55-year old woman who has Schizoaffective Disorder
- Comparions of Flaxseed Oil, Fish Oil, Aspirin, Vitamin C, Centrum Silver for a 56-year old man who has Enzyme Supplementation
- Comparions of Centrum Silver, Flaxseed Oil for a 69-year old man who has Surgery
- Comparions of Centrum, Calcium Lactate, Amlodipine Besylate for a 38-year old man who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Vitamins, Klonopin, Prozac for a 46-year old man who has Mood Swings
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.