Home > Multivitamin > Chest wall pain > Multivitamin and Chest wall pain
Review: could Multivitamin cause Chest wall pain?
We study 7,863 people who have side effects while taking Multivitamin from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Chest wall pain and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Multivitamin and have Chest wall pain >>>
Multivitamin (latest outcomes from 8,947 users) has active ingredients of ascorbic acid; biotin; cyanocobalamin; dexpanthenol; ergocalciferol; folic acid; niacinamide; pyridoxine hydrochloride; riboflavin phosphate sodium; thiamine hydrochloride; vitamin a; vitamin e. It is often used in general physical condition abnormal.
Chest wall pain
Chest wall pain (latest reports from 5,936 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, pain, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, depression.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 7,835 people reported to have side effects when taking Multivitamin. Among them, 1 people (0.01%) has Chest Wall Pain.
Time on Multivitamin when people have Chest wall pain * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Chest wall pain||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Chest wall pain when taking Multivitamin * :
|Chest wall pain||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Chest wall pain when taking Multivitamin ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Chest wall pain||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Chest wall pain ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Preventive health care (1 people, 100.00%)
- Palpitations (1 people, 100.00%)
- Blood pressure increased (1 people, 100.00%)
- Anxiety (1 people, 100.00%)
- Heartburn - chronic (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Fish oil (1 people, 100.00%)
- Vitamin b12 (1 people, 100.00%)
- Atenolol (1 people, 100.00%)
- Diovan hct (1 people, 100.00%)
- Ativan (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Chest Wall Pain while taking Multivitamin?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Multivitamin and have Chest Wall Pain
- support group for people who take Multivitamin
- support group for people who have Chest Wall Pain
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Multivitamin, Chest wall pain
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Down syndrome son put on high dose of vitamen d and z-pak reactions below
every time i give my son his dose once a week he flipped into a seizure...and has diarrhea for three days accompanied by a yeast rash i told his GI and they disregard it so i took him off that high dose and went to the recommended dose of 2000iu from the institute of medicine so far so good. he was ...
More reviews for: Multivitamin, Chest wall pain
On eHealthMe, Multivitamin (ascorbic acid; biotin; cyanocobalamin; dexpanthenol; ergocalciferol; folic acid; niacinamide; pyridoxine hydrochloride; riboflavin phosphate sodium; thiamine hydrochloride; vitamin a; vitamin e) is often used for vitamin supplementation. Find out below the conditions Multivitamin is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Multivitamin used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Multivitamin, Chest wall pain
Recent Multivitamin related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Multivitamin, Chest wall pain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Abilify, Topiramate, Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 30-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Chronic Depression, Depression (3 minutes ago)
- Sprintec, Escitalopram, Vyvanse, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 41-year old woman who has Birth Control, Sleeping Difficulty, ADD, Blood Pressure (15 minutes ago)
- Compare Allegra and Vitamin E for a 58-year old woman (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Pelvic Pain and Birth Control
- Vomiting and Blood Pressure
- Vomiting and Vyvanse
- Vomiting and Add
- Vomiting and Escitalopram
Recent user comments
- "Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved ... " (16 minutes ago)
- "Edema of ankles and lower legs, blister-like or pimpl ... " (28 minutes ago)
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (7 hours ago)
- Ureaplasma Infection
- Theolair Sr
- Selegiline Hydrochloride