Home > Multivitamin > Hives > Multivitamin and Hives
Review: could Multivitamin cause Hives?
Summary: Hives is found among people who take Multivitamin, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, also take medication Calcium, and have Diabetes mellitus.
We study 7,863 people who have side effects while taking Multivitamin from FDA and social media. Among them, 7 have Hives. Find out below who they are, when they have Hives and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Multivitamin and have Hives >>>
Multivitamin (latest outcomes from 8,952 users) has active ingredients of ascorbic acid; biotin; cyanocobalamin; dexpanthenol; ergocalciferol; folic acid; niacinamide; pyridoxine hydrochloride; riboflavin phosphate sodium; thiamine hydrochloride; vitamin a; vitamin e. It is often used in healthy living.
Hives (latest reports from 3,462 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, depression, stress and anxiety, gastroesophageal reflux disease.
On Nov, 15, 2014: 7,863 people reported to have side effects when taking Multivitamin. Among them, 7 people (0.09%) have Hives.
Time on Multivitamin when people have Hives * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Age of people who have Hives when taking Multivitamin * :
Severity of Hives when taking Multivitamin ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Hives ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Diabetes mellitus (2 people, 28.57%)
- High blood pressure (2 people, 28.57%)
- Insomnia (1 people, 14.29%)
- Healthy living (1 people, 14.29%)
- Arthritis (1 people, 14.29%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Calcium (3 people, 42.86%)
- Vitamin d (2 people, 28.57%)
- Celebrex (2 people, 28.57%)
- Fish oil (2 people, 28.57%)
- Magnesium glycinate (1 people, 14.29%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hives while taking Multivitamin?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Multivitamin and have Hives
- support group for people who take Multivitamin
- support group for people who have Hives
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Why would i get copd since i never smoked?
(Asked by a 62 year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis, PBC, AIH, Asthma, and takes Vitamin D, Calcium Carbonate, Anturol, Morphine Sulfate, Levothyroxine Sodium, Pyridium, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Azathioprine, Proair Hfa, Advair Diskus 250/50, Combivent)
I have several autoimmune disorders, I was shocked to get the COPD diagnosis since I have never smoked but I had second hand smoke first 23 years of my life.
My doctor said my Autoimmune Hepatitis and Primary Biliary Cholingitis set me up for COPD.
- My mom is 88. she takes lexapro in the evening. she wakes up hallucinating. it's starting to get to her. what should i try for her?
(Asked by a 88 year old woman who has Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Atrial Fibrillation, High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, Dementia (controlled), and takes Multivitamin, Lipitor, Claritin, Allopurinol, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Namenda Xr, Aricept, Dicyclomine Hydrochloride, Bystolic, Lexapro)
My mom has been taking Lexapro for about 2 1/2 to 3 months. She was taking it in the morning and her therapist felt it was making her drowsy. I began giving it to her before bed, and I believe that is when she started waking up during the night with hallucinations. I'm not sure if they are vivid ...
- Why isnt the sodium content listed in centrum silver?...most of the ingredients contain sodium.!, my blood pressure went up when i started taking these, after about 10 days.
(Asked by a 35 year old woman who has Hypertension, and takes Centrum Silver)
Sodium is a very important component.....it must be very high or they would list it!!
- Could pharmaton cause massive loss of weight?
(Asked by a 29 year old man who has Mass Loss Of Weight And Fatigue, and takes Pharmaton)
Pharmaton destroyed my life. My body is addicted to it. I can't stop it. And if do stop it, I will be experiencing a massive loss weight which I can't control.
Twice within this year I did a general blood test plus urine test and the results were all fine. My doctor told me that everything was o ...
- Wondering if dexilant is causing my problem
(Asked by a 61 year old man who has Do Not Urinate Much In Evening, Have To Urinate 3 Or 4 Times At Night, and takes Methocarbamol And Aspirin, Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride, Ibuprofen, Rosuvastatin Calcium, Atenolol, Ramipril, Amlodipine, Dexilant )
have had my prostate checked by urologist and prostate is slightly enlarged but not enough to cause problems.urinary track ok,bladder ok etc.
drank a liter of water and bladder emptied ok in test.
seem to urinate good after consuming coffee or beer but lately having more whiskey than beer.
when I ...
More questions for: Multivitamin, Hives
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Down syndrome son put on high dose of vitamen d and z-pak reactions below
(Posted by a 12 year old boy who has Seizer, Rashes,lathargic,swelling Of Hands And Fingers, and takes Multivitamin, Azithromycin)
every time i give my son his dose once a week he flipped into a seizure...and has diarrhea for three days accompanied by a yeast rash i told his GI and they disregard it so i took him off that high dose and went to the recommended dose of 2000iu from the institute of medicine so far so good. he was ...
- Allergic to ivp dye bad reaction to pyridium
(Posted by a 52 year old woman who has Hives, and takes Pyridium)
I am allergic to IVP dye (Iodine) I had discovered this over 20 years ago when I had kidney stones and was injected with the IVP. I was asked beforehand if I was allergic to shellfish and told them I didn't know since at the time I had never eaten seafood. After the injected me and walked out of the ...
More reviews for: Multivitamin, Hives
- A study of drug interactions between Microgestin Fe 1/20, CoQ10, Multivitamin for a patient with Contraception, Health, Vitamin Supplementation. The patient has Focus Problem
Comments: I've always had a hard time on focusing the things I do but was able to manage it until I was diagnosed with ADHD in my last semester of second Bachelor's degree. I've been on Amphatemine Salts, substitute of Adderall, for a year and 3months on and off. I started with 40mg per day and didn't use as ...
- A study of drug interactions between Ginkgo Biloba, Iron EDTA, Vitamin D, B12, Multivitamin, Metformin, Furosemide, Captopril, Carvedilol for a patient with Memory Loss, Low Blood Sugar, Iga Deficiency, Enzyme Supplementation, Diabetes, Hypertension - Essential, Hypertension. The patient has Confusion, Memory Loss
Comments: I lost a lot of time during a 9 month period, I can't remember what I said or did. I'm being brought up on charges of writing prescription medications after my Controlled License expired. I forgot to renew it. My husband thinks that I've lost it. I couldn't remember how to do the simplest things. I ...
- A study of drug interactions between Centrum Silver, Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate And MSM, Soma, Benadryl, Melatonin, Clonazepam, Dicyclomine Hydrochloride, Zocor, Dexilant, Hyzaar for a patient with General Health & Wellness, Health, Sleep - Natural Short Sleeper, Anxiety And Stress, Ibs, High Blood Cholesterol, Gerd, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Low Volume Of Seminal Fluid, Drug-induced Erectile Dysfunction
Comments: I have a relatively weak erection (estimate 50-60% of maximum erection potential) and tend to have a weak orgasm with only a moderate amount of ejaculate (even after 2-4 weeks of abstinence). I am in excellent cardiovascular health exercising 3-4 days a week on an elliptical, achieving sustained exe ...
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Estradiol for a patient with General Physical Condition, Menopausal Symptoms. The patient has Headache
Comments: Headache always on the left side. From Occiput to just underneath Left eyebrow: inner aspect at curvature. I have scalp psoriasis and a chronic lesion over the left side muscle coming from occiput region of scalp (as well as another chronic lesion over my left ear/post-temporal area. When occiputal ...
- A study of drug interactions between Calcium, Magnesium, Multivitamin, Paxil, Glimepiride, Lovastatin, Metformin, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Doxycycline for a patient with Health, Stress And Anxiety, Diabetes, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Hypertension, Coughing Up Blood. The patient has Death, Swelling
Comments: My wife took these meds one morning, then that evening she took the Doxycycline and around 05:00 hours the next morning her throat started closing and she Called Kaiser Permanente, getting the answering service. After describing her symptom,which kept getting progressively worse, the medical profes ...
More related studies for: Multivitamin, Hives
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.