Home > Multivitamin > Insomnia > Multivitamin and Insomnia
Review: could Multivitamin cause Insomnia?
We study 7,835 people who have side effects while taking Multivitamin from FDA and social media. Among them, 252 have Insomnia. Find out below who they are, when they have Insomnia and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Multivitamin and have Insomnia >>>
Multivitamin (latest outcomes from 8,947 users) has active ingredients of ascorbic acid; biotin; cyanocobalamin; dexpanthenol; ergocalciferol; folic acid; niacinamide; pyridoxine hydrochloride; riboflavin phosphate sodium; thiamine hydrochloride; vitamin a; vitamin e. It is often used in general physical condition abnormal.
Insomnia (sleeplessness) (latest reports from 763,667 patients) has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, high blood pressure, pain, stress and anxiety.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 7,835 people reported to have side effects when taking Multivitamin. Among them, 261 people (3.33%) have Insomnia.
Time on Multivitamin when people have Insomnia * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Age of people who have Insomnia when taking Multivitamin * :
Severity of Insomnia when taking Multivitamin ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Insomnia ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Metastases to bone (38 people, 14.56%)
- Multiple myeloma (27 people, 10.34%)
- Anxiety (26 people, 9.96%)
- Hypertension (19 people, 7.28%)
- Depression (17 people, 6.51%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (87 people, 33.33%)
- Zometa (76 people, 29.12%)
- Vitamin d (70 people, 26.82%)
- Aredia (55 people, 21.07%)
- Calcium (48 people, 18.39%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Insomnia while taking Multivitamin?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Multivitamin and have Insomnia
- support group for people who take Multivitamin
- support group for people who have Insomnia
Comments from related studies:
From this study (7 months ago):
on 3L 02 by nasal cannula for severe aortic stenosis and severe mitral stenosis
From this study (10 months ago):
Marijuana helps for night relief but I cannot use it during the day. I cannot use it legally period in Arkansas.
From this study (10 months ago):
Difficulty refocusing when changing from near to far, and far to near objects.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Multivitamin, Insomnia
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Lorazepam nearly killed me during cancer treatment
Day 31 of cold turkey and I want to die. It is a roller coaster from body tics and sweats to rage and crying in one day. I felt so good the 4h day of c/t. It was like before my cancer diagnosis. My bowels are better off Lorazepam. I threw up during bowel movements from the pain. Off Lorazepam first ...
- Zolpidem er side effects
I was in this medicaion for 2 weeks.I had severe headache,muscular backache and a rash in one side of my body.I didn't had problems falling asleep but I had problems staying asllep.I will switch to Lunesta 3mg.
- Lipitor and panic attack insomnia
My doctor put me on generic lipitor my triglycerides were slightly high 158 vs 150 goal and cholesterol not bad 128/28 although my ratio is bad. After less than a week on the medicine I woke up at 3 am wide awake and unable to calm down. I had anxiety issues several years go but have been off t ...
More reviews for: Multivitamin, Insomnia
On eHealthMe, Multivitamin (ascorbic acid; biotin; cyanocobalamin; dexpanthenol; ergocalciferol; folic acid; niacinamide; pyridoxine hydrochloride; riboflavin phosphate sodium; thiamine hydrochloride; vitamin a; vitamin e) is often used for general physical condition abnormal. Find out below the conditions Multivitamin is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Multivitamin used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Effexor, Glipizide, Suboxone, Ritalin for a 62-year old man who has Depression, Diabetes, Addiction, ADD (13 minutes ago)
- Albuterol, Singulair, Prilosec, Clonidine, Florinef for a 16-year old boy who has Asthma, Stuffy Nose, Acid Reflux, Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (1 hour ago)
- Qsymia for a 35-year old woman who has Obesity (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Epilepsy and Hives
- Phentermine and Synthroid
- Hypothyroidism and Metoprolol Tartrate
- Chest Tightness Or Pressure and Tramadol
Recent user comments
- "Exposure to tempratures below 60 F causes itching and ... " (14 minutes ago)
- "itching around vagina and rectum, right ovary pain,cr ... " (3 hours ago)
- "If dose missed one day or two... got extreme dizzines ... " (4 hours ago)
- Nature's Viagra
- Artesian Absinthium
- Colonic Polyp
- Type 2 Diabetes