Home > Multivitamin > Pseudotumor cerebri > Multivitamin and Pseudotumor cerebri
Review: could Multivitamin cause Pseudotumor cerebri?
We study 7,863 people who have side effects while taking Multivitamin from FDA and social media. Among them, 5 have Pseudotumor cerebri. Find out below who they are, when they have Pseudotumor cerebri and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Multivitamin and have Pseudotumor cerebri >>>
Multivitamin (latest outcomes from 8,947 users) has active ingredients of ascorbic acid; biotin; cyanocobalamin; dexpanthenol; ergocalciferol; folic acid; niacinamide; pyridoxine hydrochloride; riboflavin phosphate sodium; thiamine hydrochloride; vitamin a; vitamin e. It is often used in general physical condition abnormal.
Pseudotumor cerebri (increased pressure within the brain in the absence of a tumour) (latest reports from 5,990 patients) has been reported by people with acne, birth control, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, pain, depression.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 7,835 people reported to have side effects when taking Multivitamin. Among them, 5 people (0.06%) have Pseudotumor Cerebri.
Time on Multivitamin when people have Pseudotumor cerebri * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Pseudotumor cerebri||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Pseudotumor cerebri when taking Multivitamin * :
|Pseudotumor cerebri||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||60.00%||0.00%||20.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Pseudotumor cerebri when taking Multivitamin ** :
How people recovered from Pseudotumor cerebri ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Rheumatoid arthritis (3 people, 60.00%)
- Gaucher's disease (1 people, 20.00%)
- Iron deficiency (1 people, 20.00%)
- Benign intracranial hypertension (1 people, 20.00%)
- Pain (1 people, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Methotrexate (3 people, 60.00%)
- Folic acid (3 people, 60.00%)
- Ibuprofen (3 people, 60.00%)
- Blinded rituximab (3 people, 60.00%)
- Multivitamin nos (3 people, 60.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pseudotumor Cerebri while taking Multivitamin?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Multivitamin and have Pseudotumor Cerebri
- support group for people who take Multivitamin
- support group for people who have Pseudotumor Cerebri
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Multivitamin, Pseudotumor cerebri
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Down syndrome son put on high dose of vitamen d and z-pak reactions below
every time i give my son his dose once a week he flipped into a seizure...and has diarrhea for three days accompanied by a yeast rash i told his GI and they disregard it so i took him off that high dose and went to the recommended dose of 2000iu from the institute of medicine so far so good. he was ...
- Minocycline caused iih
Took minocycline for 3 months for treatment of my acne . I then suffer with bleeds behind my eyes causes by iih . Everyone was quick to jump to the fact that it was minocycline that caused the iih and that doctors do know if the alarming rate of this condition happening in patients being treated for ...
More reviews for: Multivitamin, Pseudotumor cerebri
On eHealthMe, Multivitamin (ascorbic acid; biotin; cyanocobalamin; dexpanthenol; ergocalciferol; folic acid; niacinamide; pyridoxine hydrochloride; riboflavin phosphate sodium; thiamine hydrochloride; vitamin a; vitamin e) is often used for vitamin supplementation. Find out below the conditions Multivitamin is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Multivitamin used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Multivitamin, Pseudotumor cerebri
Recent Multivitamin related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Multivitamin, Pseudotumor cerebri
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (36 minutes ago)
- Vitamin D for a 26-year old woman who has Vitamin D Deficiency (39 minutes ago)
- Alprazolam for a 45-year old woman who has Initial Insomnia (54 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Atorvastatin Calcium
- Vitamin B12
- Bone And Joint Pain
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (3 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (3 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (3 hours ago)
- Jaw Pain And Heart Attacks
- Persimmon Fruit