Review: could Mycophenolate mofetil cause Human papilloma virus (hpv) (Genital warts)?
Summary: Human papilloma virus (hpv) is reported only by a few people who take Mycophenolate mofetil.
We study 14,623 people who have side effects while taking Mycophenolate mofetil from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Human papilloma virus (hpv) and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Mycophenolate mofetil and have Human papilloma virus (hpv) >>>
Mycophenolate mofetil has active ingredients of mycophenolate mofetil. It is often used in autoimmune hepatitis. (latest outcomes from 14,701 Mycophenolate mofetil users)
Human papilloma virus (hpv)
Human papilloma virus (hpv) (dna virus from the papillomavirus family that is capable of infecting humans) has been reported by people with addiction, erection problems, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, thrush, depression. (latest reports from 95 Human papilloma virus (hpv) patients)
On Mar, 15, 2015: 14,623 people reported to have side effects when taking Mycophenolate mofetil. Among them, 1 people (0.01%) has Human Papilloma Virus (hpv).
Time on Mycophenolate mofetil when people have Human papilloma virus (hpv) * :
Gender of people who have Human papilloma virus (hpv) when taking Mycophenolate mofetil * :
|Human papilloma virus (hpv)||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Human papilloma virus (hpv) when taking Mycophenolate mofetil * :
|Human papilloma virus (hpv)||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Human papilloma virus (hpv) when taking Mycophenolate mofetil ** :
How people recovered from Human papilloma virus (hpv) ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :n/a
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Mellaril (1 people, 100.00%)
- Musaril (1 people, 100.00%)
- Steroids (1 people, 100.00%)
- Paracetamol (1 people, 100.00%)
- Cyclosporine (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Human Papilloma Virus (hpv) while taking Mycophenolate Mofetil?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Mycophenolate mofetil and have Human Papilloma Virus (hpv)
- support group for people who take Mycophenolate mofetil
- support group for people who have Human Papilloma Virus (hpv)
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Cellcept for a 21-year old woman with Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura. The patient has Chills (felling of cold), Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Sweating - Excessive (abnormally increased sweating), Fever, Sleepiness (excess sleeping), Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness (feeling of tiredness), Diarrhoea, Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)
- A study of drug interactions between Levothyroxine Sodium, Methylprednisolone, Cellcept, Propranolol Hydrochloride for a 70-year old woman with Hypothyroidism, Vasculitis, Heart Arrythmia. The patient has Adrenaline Surges With High Bp, Heart Arrythmias - Increase
- A study of side effects of Cellcept for a 35-year old woman with Macular Oedema. The patient has Back Stiffness, Back Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Bacillus Probiotics, Centrum Silver, Krill Oil, Zortress, Alprazolam, Crestor, Zolpidem, Gabapentin, Prednisone, Mycophenolate Mofetil, Carac, Levoxyl for a 52-year old woman with Gastric Ph Decreased, Enzyme Supplementation, Joint Stiffness, Kidney Transplant Rejection, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Diabetes Insipidus, Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition, Restless Leg Syndrome, Squamous Cell Skin Cancer, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Vascular Calcification
- A study of drug interactions between Prilosec, Multivitamin, Aspirin, Plaquenil, Zoloft, Synthroid, Cellcept, Celebrex for a 47-year old woman with Heartburn, Multi-vitamin Maintenance, Blood Clots, Mixed Connective Tissue Disease, Anxiety, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Wheezing
Recent Mycophenolate mofetil related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Advair Diskus 100/50, Cellcept for a 68-year old man who has Pemphigus Vulgaris
- Comparions of Enbrel, Remicade, Cellcept, Methotrexate for a 15-year old girl who has Takayasu's Arteritis
- Comparions of Cellcept, Prograf, Rapamune for a 50-year old woman who has Dermatitis - Atopic
- Comparions of Tagamet, Prednisone, Cellcept, Prograf for a 62-year old man who has Kidney Transplant Rejection
- Comparions of Imuran, Cellcept for a 79-year old woman who has Myasthenia Gravis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.