Home > Mycophenolate mofetil > Human papilloma virus (hpv) > Mycophenolate mofetil and Human papilloma virus (hpv)
Review: could Mycophenolate mofetil cause Human papilloma virus (hpv) (Genital warts)?
Summary: Human papilloma virus (hpv) is reported only by a few people who take Mycophenolate mofetil.
We study 14,620 people who have side effects while taking Mycophenolate mofetil from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Human papilloma virus (hpv) and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Mycophenolate mofetil and have Human papilloma virus (hpv) >>>
Mycophenolate mofetil (latest outcomes from 14,698 users) has active ingredients of mycophenolate mofetil. It is often used in autoimmune hepatitis.
Human papilloma virus (hpv)
Human papilloma virus (hpv) (dna virus from the papillomavirus family that is capable of infecting humans) (latest reports from 94 patients) has been reported by people with sleep disorder, erection problems, heart disease, quit smoking, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 14,620 people reported to have side effects when taking Mycophenolate mofetil. Among them, 1 people (0.01%) has Human Papilloma Virus (hpv).
Time on Mycophenolate mofetil when people have Human papilloma virus (hpv) * :
Gender of people who have Human papilloma virus (hpv) when taking Mycophenolate mofetil * :
|Human papilloma virus (hpv)||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Human papilloma virus (hpv) when taking Mycophenolate mofetil * :
|Human papilloma virus (hpv)||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Human papilloma virus (hpv) when taking Mycophenolate mofetil ** :
How people recovered from Human papilloma virus (hpv) ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :n/a
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Mellaril (1 people, 100.00%)
- Musaril (1 people, 100.00%)
- Steroids (1 people, 100.00%)
- Paracetamol (1 people, 100.00%)
- Cyclosporine (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Human Papilloma Virus (hpv) while taking Mycophenolate Mofetil?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Mycophenolate mofetil and have Human Papilloma Virus (hpv)
- support group for people who take Mycophenolate mofetil
- support group for people who have Human Papilloma Virus (hpv)
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Interactions between quineprox (hydroxychloroquine) &zyvox (linezolid)
(Asked by a 38 year old woman who has Headache, Fever, Swollen Fingers, Joint Pain, Muscle Tightness And Pain, and takes Zyvox, Cellcept)
I had foot soft tissue infection and hospitalized for two days and given IV for Cipro. Then I was released from the hospital and given Zyvox 600MG twice a day for ten days. Meanwhile, I am taking 2000 MG cellcept and 400MG Hydroxychloriquine for more than 10 years to control my lupus. Around the si ...
- Is it okay for a liver transplant patient to use the plexus products?
(Asked by a 31 year old woman who has Liver Transplant, and takes Prograf, Cellcept, Prednisone)
Post liver transplant, on Cellcept, Prograf, Prednisone (+more some hormone meds) Really needing help losing weight and wanting to try Plexus. I have heard of other transplant patients using it but none have been liver transplants.
- Can chondromalacia[runners knee] be caused by any drugs used for myasthenia gravis?
(Asked by a 52 year old woman who has Knees Hurt Going Up-down Steps, and takes Cellcept)
Wondering if any drugs for Myasthenia Gravis can cause the beginning of arthritis?
- How long before i might see improvement on cellcept for dermatomyositis?and, what are the long term effects of low dose prednisone?
(Asked by a 59 year old woman who has Dermatomyositis, and takes Alendronate Sodium, Prednisone, Omeprazole, Metoprolol Succinate, Levothyroxine Sodium, Cellcept)
Tried methotrexate injections for 15 weeks--not effective off that now. Had 2 infusions of IVIG--had to stop b/c of aseptic meningitis. Just starting cellcept. Also tried Cymbalta for muscle pain--not effective and off that now.
Prednisone is effective (on 7.5 mg), but I know that it's not a long ...
- Causes of polyuria post renal transplantation (living donor)
(Asked by a 28 year old man who has Persistent Post Renal Transplant Polyuria (8l/day), and takes Cellcept, Medrol, Prograf)
Persistent polyuria 3 weeks after renal transplantation from living don or. O
Pre-transplant urine output of 2,5l/day, no dialysis performed prior to operation.
Receiver: male, age 28, 190cm/85kg
Donor: female, age 31, 175cm/65kg
More questions for: Mycophenolate mofetil, Human papilloma virus (hpv)
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Low platelet blood count
(Posted by a 15 year old boy who has Transplant - Kidney, Low Platelet Blood Count, and takes Prograf, Mycophenolate Mofetil, Prednisone)
Kidney transplant had been performed 10 years ago.Mycophenolate mofetil was introduced 5 years ago to replace azathioprine.It has caused various undesirable side effects like severe diarrhea,nausea,nose and gum bleeding and low platelet count.Most of them were reduced as soon as the dose decreased e ...
More reviews for: Mycophenolate mofetil, Human papilloma virus (hpv)
- A study of drug interactions between Prograf, Cellcept, Prednisone for a patient with Kidney Transplant, Kidney Transplant. The patient has
Comments: 14 YEARS AFTER KIDNEY TRANSPLANT. I CAN'T WALK SOME DAYS THE PAIN IS SO BAD. I HAVE SEVERE NEUROPATHY IN FEET & FEEL VERY TIRED & WEAK 3 & SOME DAYS 4 DAYS A WEEK. ALSO VERY NAUSEOUS AFTER EATING & VOMIT SOON AFTER I EAT. MY TEETH ARE SO BAD. THEY CHIP OR JUST FALL OUT & MY VISION IS VERY BAD THA ...
- A study of drug interactions between Ranitidine, Baby Aspirin, Plaquenil, Lisinopril, Cellcept for a patient with Pre-medication, Lupus, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Nausea, Dysphagia
Comments: Was diagnosed with SLE and Lupus Nephritis Dec 2012, I was on prednisone for 9 months, completely off a month ago. Cellcept since Dec 2012, lisinopril and plaquenil since around feb 2013.
Started getting difficulty swallowing and nausea that comes and goes (not necessarily at the same time) abou ...
- A study of drug interactions between Clopidogrel, Bisoprolol Fumarate, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Mycophenolate Mofetil, Pantoprazole, Ramipril, Nicotine, Atorvastatin Calcium, Lantus for a patient with Stroke, Hypertension, Depression, Transplant, Gastric Disorder, Addiction, High Blood Cholesterol, Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent. The patient has Nausea And Vomiting, Lightheadedness - Dizzy
Comments: Pt has been experiencing episodes of light headedness with associated nausea +/- vomiting. This has sometimes involved unresponsive episodes which self resolved. No drop in BP was noted. These episodes usually occur in the morning. Pt states this has also occurred post a cigarette which led to a ...
- A study of drug interactions between Calcium Citrate, Magnesium, Folic Acid, Lipitor, Lunesta, Lyrica, Amlodipine, Losartan, Mycophenolate Mofetil Hydrochloride, Prednisone, Protonix for a patient with Lupus Nephritis, High Cholesterol, Insomnia, Fibromyalgia, High Blood Pressure, Lupus, Ge Reflux. The patient has Diarrhea
Comments: Sick for over six weeks now with severe diarrhea and nausea on eating. Ordinary stool cultures negative. Special stool cultures (cryptosporidia, cyclospora, isosspora) all negative. Colonoscopy/endoscopy negative, including for microscopic colitis. Have not found any food tolerable. The more eaten, ...
- A study of drug interactions between Cellcept, Plaquenil for a patient with Lupus Nephritis. The patient has Plan B One-step
Comments: I am diagnosed with lupus and currently take cellcept and plaquenil. I am not on both control because of risk of blood clots. I feel I am in need to take plan b because of risk of pregnancy due to a broken condom. Can I take plan b?
More related studies for: Mycophenolate mofetil, Human papilloma virus (hpv)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Azathioprine and Sulfasalazine
- Gaba and Hyperthyroidism
- Sarcoidosis and Loss Of Bladder Control
- Thrombocytopenia and Itching
- Pancreatitis and Humira
- Can clindamycin irritate a hi hernia?
Since I have been taking for 4 days my hi hernia has been ... (5 hours ago)
- Can carafate causa a false negative for opiate and clonazepam?
I was in the hospital foe 15 days for acute pancreatitis, ... (9 hours ago)
- What type of seizure do people have using clonidine
My son has been having drop seizures & i believe the Cloni ... (13 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Amitriptyline involuntary eye movements
I've began having sparatic involuntary eye movements a few ... (2 days ago)
- Hair loss with enbrel
I have been on Enbrel for 4 months and started seeing sign ... (3 days ago)
- Jaw pain and naproxen
Taking naproxen for pain relief of mortons neuromas. 500 m ... (3 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Klonopin, Skelaxin, Prednisone, Adderall 20, Lipitor, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Ambien, Mestinon for a 62-year old man who has Myalgia, Myasthenia Gravis, High Blood Cholesterol, Insomnia (30 seconds ago)
- Chlorpheniramine Maleate for a 18-year old boy who has N-A-G (12 minutes ago)
- Suboxone for a 34-year old man who has Opiate Withdrawal (57 minutes ago)