Review: could Nabumetone cause Chest pain?
Summary: Chest pain is found among people who take Nabumetone, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, also take medication Aspirin, and have Pain.
We study 3,925 people who have side effects while taking Nabumetone from FDA and social media. Among them, 196 have Chest pain. Find out below who they are, when they have Chest pain and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Nabumetone and have Chest pain >>>
Nabumetone has active ingredients of nabumetone. It is often used in arthritis. (latest outcomes from 4,169 Nabumetone users)
Chest pain has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, pain, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis. (latest reports from 136,838 Chest pain patients)
On Feb, 27, 2015: 3,925 people reported to have side effects when taking Nabumetone. Among them, 196 people (4.99%) have Chest Pain.
Time on Nabumetone when people have Chest pain * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Chest pain||30.77%||0.00%||7.69%||7.69%||0.00%||0.00%||53.85% |
Gender of people who have Chest pain when taking Nabumetone * :
|Chest pain||67.94%||32.06% |
Age of people who have Chest pain when taking Nabumetone * :
|Chest pain||0.00%||0.53%||0.00%||6.95%||4.28%||25.13%||23.53%||39.57% |
Severity of Chest pain when taking Nabumetone ** :
How people recovered from Chest pain ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (29 people, 14.80%)
- Multiple myeloma (26 people, 13.27%)
- Insomnia (21 people, 10.71%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (20 people, 10.20%)
- Anxiety (17 people, 8.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (76 people, 38.78%)
- Omeprazole (53 people, 27.04%)
- Prilosec (47 people, 23.98%)
- Prednisone (43 people, 21.94%)
- Nexium (39 people, 19.90%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Chest Pain while taking Nabumetone?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Nabumetone and have Chest Pain
- support group for people who take Nabumetone
- support group for people who have Chest pain
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Tikosyn, Pantoprazole, Lisinopril, Baby Aspirin, Centrum Silver, Potassium Chloride, Clonazepam, Eliquis, Lasix for a 46-year old woman with Afif, Cardiac Ablation, Hypertension, Stroke Secondary To Atrial Fibrillation, Vitamin C And Colds, Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema, Stress And Anxiety, Jet Lag. The patient has Svt, Nsvt, Dizziness, Chest Discomfort
- A study of side effects of Aztreonam for a 24-year old woman with Mrsa Infection. The patient has Vertigo, Muscle Stiffness (weakness and loss of muscle control due to nerve damage in brain), Chest Tightness Or Pressure, Sleep Walking (walking during sleep)
- A study of drug interactions between Trazodone Hydrochloride, Clonazepam, Gabapentin for a 26-year old man with Initial Insomnia, Anxiety And Stress, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Heart Palpitations, Chest Pain, Confusion, Fear, Irritability, Mood Swings, Paranoia, Electric Shock
- A study of side effects of Gralise for a 41-year old woman with Sciatic Nerve Injury. The patient has Chest Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Tizanidine Hydrochloride for a 49-year old woman with Fibromyalgia. The patient has Chest Pain
Recent Nabumetone related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Concerta, Relafen for a 18-year old girl who has Post Concussion Syndrome
- Comparions of Relafen, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a 64-year old woman who has Pain - Knee
- Comparions of Boniva, Nabumetone, Neosporin G.u. Irrigant, Toviaz, Oxybutynin Chloride for a 88-year old woman who has Overflow Incontinence
- Comparions of Pantoprazole, Nabumetone for a 60-year old woman who has Arthritis - Osteoarthritis
- Comparions of Nabumetone, Moexipril Hydrochloride, Atenolol, Simvastatin, Neosporin G.u. Irrigant for a 88-year old woman who has Osteoporosis, Heart, Dementia, Osteoarthritis, Chronic UTI
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.