Home > Nabumetone > Drug withdrawal syndrome > Nabumetone and Drug withdrawal syndrome
Review: could Nabumetone cause Drug withdrawal syndrome?
Summary: Drug withdrawal syndrome is found among people who take Nabumetone, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, also take medication Ranitidine hydrochloride, and have Depression.
We study 3,925 people who have side effects while taking Nabumetone from FDA and social media. Among them, 19 have Drug withdrawal syndrome. Find out below who they are, when they have Drug withdrawal syndrome and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Nabumetone and have Drug withdrawal syndrome >>>
Nabumetone (latest outcomes from 4,168 users) has active ingredients of nabumetone. It is often used in arthritis.
Drug withdrawal syndrome
Drug withdrawal syndrome (interfere with normal social, occupational, or other functioning. are not due to another medical condition, drug use, or discontinuation) (latest reports from 150,245 patients) has been reported by people with depression, pain, stress and anxiety, ill-defined disorder, muscle spasticity.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 3,923 people reported to have side effects when taking Nabumetone. Among them, 19 people (0.48%) have Drug Withdrawal Syndrome.
Time on Nabumetone when people have Drug withdrawal syndrome * :
Gender of people who have Drug withdrawal syndrome when taking Nabumetone * :
|Drug withdrawal syndrome||60.00%||40.00% |
Age of people who have Drug withdrawal syndrome when taking Nabumetone * :
|Drug withdrawal syndrome||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||25.00%||33.33%||8.33% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (8 people, 42.11%)
- Pain (6 people, 31.58%)
- Neuralgia (2 people, 10.53%)
- Fibromyalgia (2 people, 10.53%)
- Post laminectomy syndrome (1 people, 5.26%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ranitidine hydrochloride (5 people, 26.32%)
- Lexapro (5 people, 26.32%)
- Paxil (5 people, 26.32%)
- Naproxen (5 people, 26.32%)
- Clonazepam (5 people, 26.32%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Drug Withdrawal Syndrome while taking Nabumetone?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Nabumetone and have Drug Withdrawal Syndrome
- support group for people who take Nabumetone
- support group for people who have Drug Withdrawal Syndrome
Latest outcomes in real world:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can people with hypothyroidism take garcinia cambogia?
(Asked by a 15 year old girl who has Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura, Hypothyroidism, Mixed Connective Tissue Disease, and takes Nabumetone, Levothyroxine Sodium, Prednisone, Plaquenil)
I have hypothyroidism, ITP, and MCTD. With me having all of these issues and taking all these different medications, I was wondering if it would be safe for me to take a diet pill named garcinia cambogia.
More questions for: Nabumetone, Drug withdrawal syndrome
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Avelox with prednisone and nabumetome = disaster
(Posted by a 61 year old woman who has Vasculitis, Rhabdomyolysis, Neuropathy Peripheral, and takes Avelox, Prednisone, Nabumetone)
I was prescribed that combination of drugs in January 2013 when I went to my family doctor with a bad chest congestion and painful knees. After starting on the drugs, I got a severely painful neck and thumb and noticed some tingling in my left foot. I took the whole course of the avelox and predniso ...
More reviews for: Nabumetone, Drug withdrawal syndrome
- A study of drug interactions between Relafen, Hydrocortisone, Wellbutrin, Plavix for a patient with Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Addison's Disease, Depression Postmenopausal, Stroke. The patient has Feeling Cold
Comments: freezing in 50 degree weather..
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Tramadol, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Nabumetone, Mirtazapine for a patient with Inflammation Localised, Pain, Nightmares, Hyperlipidemia, Muscle Spasms, Pain - Bones, Depression. The patient has Elevated Liver Enzymes, Hyperlipidemia
Comments: Acute onset. August LFT's normal, Mirtazapine added Sept and Oct LFT's and lipids elevated.
- A study of drug interactions between Vyvanse, Relafen, Tramadol, Fluoxetine, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Androgel for a patient with ADHD, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Hyopothy, Hypogonadism Male. The patient has Hyperhidrosis
Comments: Understandably many of these medications/conditions can cause sweating, but I am suffering from generalized sweating upper body chest and head more than under arms or hands or feet. Not localized. Does the androjel if applied to areas of the chest have a 'pore plugging' effect? I feel a film on m ...
- A study of drug interactions between Relafen, Neurontin for a patient with Low Back Pain, Erythromelalgia. The patient has Heart Palpitations, Pain In Jaw
Comments: Pain underneath chin and right jaw, comes and goes, but has been staying continuously within the past few days. Upper shoulder discomfort which feels like sore muscles.
- A study of side effects of Nabumetone for a patient with Plantar Fasciitis. The patient has Weight Gain
Comments: I take two tablets a day for the pain in my heels, there is no effect in the pain but I have noticed sudden weight change in past 15 days
More related studies for: Nabumetone, Drug withdrawal syndrome
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Multiple Sclerosis and Aspergillosis
- Calcium Carbonate, Famotidine And Magnesium Hydroxide
- Feeding tube complications flomax
Has anyone on feeding tube taken Flomax. Any complication ... (11 hours ago)
- What side effects do you experience from sulpfasalazine?
Answer: My hair falls out too, but it was falling out before I was ... (16 hours ago)
- Feeling dizziness in the morning. is it due to glaucoma
Since 3 days I am feeling dizziness in the morning for abo ... (1 day ago)
Recent user reviews
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (1 day ago)
- Jaw pain with avastin
My sister is currently taking Avastin and after each treat ... (1 day ago)
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
Response: Do Not, I repeat Do Not take Lipitor!!! I was on 20mg for ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Norvasc, Calcium Carbonate, Famotidine And Magnesium Hydroxide, Celexa, Clozapine, Lotrimin, Enalapril Maleate, Simvastatin, Lovenox, Albuterol, Lorazepam, Meropenem, Nystatin, Zofran, Oxytocin, Quetiapine Fumarate, Vancomycin Hydrochloride for a 68-year old man who has Hypertension, Unknown, Depression, Anxiety Disorder, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Bedridden, Lung Disorder, Oral Thrush, Pain, Psychosis, Pneumonia Streptococcal (20 minutes ago)
- Gabapentin for a 69-year old man who has Pain - Back (42 minutes ago)
- Lexapro for a 45-year old man who has Anxiety Disorder (1 hour ago)