Review: could Nabumetone cause Drug withdrawal syndrome?
Summary: Drug withdrawal syndrome is found among people who take Nabumetone, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, also take medication Ranitidine hydrochloride, and have Depression.
We study 3,925 people who have side effects while taking Nabumetone from FDA and social media. Among them, 19 have Drug withdrawal syndrome. Find out below who they are, when they have Drug withdrawal syndrome and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Nabumetone and have Drug withdrawal syndrome >>>
Nabumetone has active ingredients of nabumetone. It is often used in arthritis. (latest outcomes from 4,169 Nabumetone users)
Drug withdrawal syndrome
Drug withdrawal syndrome (interfere with normal social, occupational, or other functioning. are not due to another medical condition, drug use, or discontinuation) has been reported by people with depression, pain, stress and anxiety, ill-defined disorder, muscle spasticity. (latest reports from 32,678 Drug withdrawal syndrome patients)
On Mar, 30, 2015: 3,925 people reported to have side effects when taking Nabumetone. Among them, 19 people (0.48%) have Drug Withdrawal Syndrome.
Time on Nabumetone when people have Drug withdrawal syndrome * :
Gender of people who have Drug withdrawal syndrome when taking Nabumetone * :
|Drug withdrawal syndrome||60.00%||40.00% |
Age of people who have Drug withdrawal syndrome when taking Nabumetone * :
|Drug withdrawal syndrome||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||25.00%||33.33%||8.33% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (8 people, 42.11%)
- Pain (6 people, 31.58%)
- Neuralgia (2 people, 10.53%)
- Fibromyalgia (2 people, 10.53%)
- Post laminectomy syndrome (1 people, 5.26%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ranitidine hydrochloride (5 people, 26.32%)
- Lexapro (5 people, 26.32%)
- Paxil (5 people, 26.32%)
- Naproxen (5 people, 26.32%)
- Clonazepam (5 people, 26.32%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of nabumetone and drug withdrawal syndrome on
Do you have Drug Withdrawal Syndrome while taking Nabumetone?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Nabumetone and have Drug Withdrawal Syndrome
- support group for people who take Nabumetone
- support group for people who have Drug Withdrawal Syndrome
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Relafen for a 49-year old man with Spondylolysis. The patient has Anxiety
- A study of drug interactions between Relafen, Neurontin, Flexeril, Humira for a 51-year old man with Autoimmune Disorder. The patient has Muscle Spasticity, Peripheral Neuropathy, Cervical Spine Pain
- A study of side effects of Relafen for a 25-year old woman with Inflammation. The patient has Swollen Tongue (swelling of tongue), Tension Headaches
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin B12, Ativan, Soma, Levaquin, Relafen for a 40-year old woman with Anaemia Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Anxiety Disorder, Arthritis, Sinusitis. The patient has Rash, Cramps - Leg
- A study of drug interactions between Prozac, Nabumetone for a 41-year old man with Anxiety, Pain - Back.
Recent Nabumetone related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Concerta, Relafen for a 18-year old girl who has Post Concussion Syndrome
- Comparions of Relafen, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a 64-year old woman who has Pain - Knee
- Comparions of Boniva, Nabumetone, Neosporin G.u. Irrigant, Toviaz, Oxybutynin Chloride for a 88-year old woman who has Overflow Incontinence
- Comparions of Pantoprazole, Nabumetone for a 60-year old woman who has Arthritis - Osteoarthritis
- Comparions of Nabumetone, Moexipril Hydrochloride, Atenolol, Simvastatin, Neosporin G.u. Irrigant for a 88-year old woman who has Osteoporosis, Heart, Dementia, Osteoarthritis, Chronic UTI
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.