Review: could Nabumetone cause High blood sugar (Hyperglycemia)?
Summary: High blood sugar is found among people who take Nabumetone, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, also take medication Seroquel, and have Depression.
We study 3,925 people who have side effects while taking Nabumetone from FDA and social media. Among them, 15 have High blood sugar. Find out below who they are, when they have High blood sugar and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Nabumetone and have High blood sugar >>>
Nabumetone has active ingredients of nabumetone. It is often used in arthritis. (latest outcomes from 4,169 Nabumetone users)
High blood sugar
High blood sugar (high blood sugar) has been reported by people with diabetes, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, depression, bipolar disorder. (latest reports from 17,128 High blood sugar patients)
On Feb, 28, 2015: 3,925 people reported to have side effects when taking Nabumetone. Among them, 15 people (0.38%) have High Blood Sugar.
Time on Nabumetone when people have High blood sugar * :
Gender of people who have High blood sugar when taking Nabumetone * :
|High blood sugar||53.33%||46.67% |
Age of people who have High blood sugar when taking Nabumetone * :
|High blood sugar||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||14.29%||7.14%||50.00%||28.57% |
Severity of High blood sugar when taking Nabumetone ** :
How people recovered from High blood sugar ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (4 people, 26.67%)
- Trismus (4 people, 26.67%)
- Multiple myeloma (4 people, 26.67%)
- Sleep disorder (3 people, 20.00%)
- Anxiety (3 people, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Seroquel (9 people, 60.00%)
- Zoloft (9 people, 60.00%)
- Protonix (9 people, 60.00%)
- Aspirin (8 people, 53.33%)
- Ativan (6 people, 40.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have High Blood Sugar while taking Nabumetone?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Nabumetone and have High Blood Sugar
- support group for people who take Nabumetone
- support group for people who have High Blood Sugar
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Recent Nabumetone related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Concerta, Relafen for a 18-year old girl who has Post Concussion Syndrome
- Comparions of Relafen, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a 64-year old woman who has Pain - Knee
- Comparions of Boniva, Nabumetone, Neosporin G.u. Irrigant, Toviaz, Oxybutynin Chloride for a 88-year old woman who has Overflow Incontinence
- Comparions of Pantoprazole, Nabumetone for a 60-year old woman who has Arthritis - Osteoarthritis
- Comparions of Nabumetone, Moexipril Hydrochloride, Atenolol, Simvastatin, Neosporin G.u. Irrigant for a 88-year old woman who has Osteoporosis, Heart, Dementia, Osteoarthritis, Chronic UTI
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.